Post by eddie lee roth »

This fucker is a trip.

No shame at all.

What you got?
cowpins
Platinum Artist

Re: Santos

Post by cowpins »

I don't understand how we can't be sued/removed from office by his constituents for running on false information. Wouldn't who he beat in a primary be able to file? If you beat me for a job, and I later found out that you lied on your application and interview I'd be pissed! The whole, "people elected him to serve" thing doesn't fly. They didn't elect him. They elected someone else!

McCartney is going to go down has head clown show ring master. He's allowing this, allowing MTG and her train wreck, Geatz, Boebert, etc...to bring their Sideshow Bob antics front and center and become the face of the party, which is an embarrassment to us all. I keep telling my kids, "just so you know. This isn't normal. Both parties are supposed to be civil with one another. Agree to disagree, but remain civil and respect their duly elected office". Instead we get nastiness, lies, revenge for said lied, pettiness, etc...I'd just love for them to get their shit together so we can have a two party system again that works and get some shit done.
"bus problems come on man so boring we have our bus its awesome and we r watching judge judy on it right now tour is going great 14 more shows to go see you out there rockin peeps not you garbageman you stay home" - HueyRamone, 7/3/12
Bono Nettencourt
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by Bono Nettencourt »

Why? Let the rethuglicans eat themselves. Buy stock in popcorn.
ijwthstd wrote: obviously you take this way too seriously and were deeply affected by what transpired in the early 1990's and hopefully you are discussing these issues with a therapist in addition to other fans on music message boards.
Danzig in the Dark
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Post by Danzig in the Dark »

Bono Nettencourt wrote: Fri Feb 10, 2023 4:32 am Why? Let the rethuglicans eat themselves. Buy stock in popcorn.
Unfortunately, they won't leave the rest of us off the menu.
ImageImage
eddie lee roth
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas

Post by eddie lee roth »

Hey cowpins, don’t you hate sometimes having to explain your state political leanings?

I know I do. It’s always no no no we’re not a part of this shit show.

Love Biden fucking with Rick Scott and the other Republicans who want to cut S.S. and Medicare.

That’s even worse off for them than the abortion issue.
eddie lee roth

Post by eddie lee roth »

And that Jew cocksucker has me believing he’s not a Jew cocksucker.

I know that’s not very Jedi of me but Goddamn that’s one sorry bastard.
cowpins
Platinum Artist

Post by cowpins »

eddie lee roth wrote: Fri Feb 10, 2023 5:20 am Hey cowpins, don’t you hate sometimes having to explain your state political leanings?
Sludge is the only place that I engage in any political conversations (hair metal, too), so I really never have to explain. However, like you I am sooo far removed from politics here that it doesn't effect me unless I let it. I live in small sleepy South Cocoa Beach and just stay in my lane for the most part.

With that said I was down in the Key's last summer and stumbled across some of those Trump (and now Desantis) boat parades on the water and talking about annoyyyyyyyyyyying. I really don't get it.
"bus problems come on man so boring we have our bus its awesome and we r watching judge judy on it right now tour is going great 14 more shows to go see you out there rockin peeps not you garbageman you stay home" - HueyRamone, 7/3/12
dmbrocker
Location: Rockin’ with Amber, Bradie, Laurine, Dokken, Ratt, Motley, Aerosmith, Rush, Poison…

Post by dmbrocker »

Expelled from congress. See ya, dirtbag!
LAglamrocker wrote: Trixter is awesome but everyone has seen After The Rain video correct? That’s one of first things I’m going thank God for
MurrayFiend

Post by MurrayFiend »

Does he have to return his Heisman Trophy too?
HeavyMetalZombie666 wrote:Any chicks on this board like Sean Connery or Roger Moore?
MurrayFiend

Post by MurrayFiend »

Yes I made my return to this place with a bad Twitter-style joke.

Fucking hell, my signature still slams :lol:
HeavyMetalZombie666 wrote:Any chicks on this board like Sean Connery or Roger Moore?
Bono Nettencourt
MSX Tour Support Act

He was about as real as this:

Adios, Devolder.
ijwthstd wrote: obviously you take this way too seriously and were deeply affected by what transpired in the early 1990's and hopefully you are discussing these issues with a therapist in addition to other fans on music message boards.
cowpins
Platinum Artist

Post by cowpins »

Bowen Yang playing Santos on SNL nails it. From last night.

https://youtu.be/oEY97fGoeAY?si=ffKIbtj0i9gaYSTY&t=55
GreatWhiteSnake

Post by GreatWhiteSnake »

cowpins wrote: Sun Dec 03, 2023 4:13 am Bowen Yang playing Santos on SNL nails it. From last night.

https://youtu.be/oEY97fGoeAY?si=ffKIbtj0i9gaYSTY&t=55
Saw that. Bowen rules...
GWS video of the week Seven Seconds of Shred https://youtu.be/6DAqH3eKqEM?si=N2I9eU92_ovsb69d updated 3/9/24
https://soundcloud.com/crunch-104998557
Bono Nettencourt
MSX Tour Support Act

He's on a Twitter tirade raging against the other Repukes who helped sink him...

https://getyarn.io/yarn-clip/daaf1c69-a ... 9324e0bdcb
TooOldToCare
Playing Shitty Clubs in a Van

Post by TooOldToCare »

I saw a story on Inside Edition last night that through Cameo, he has earned more in a couple of weeks than his annual Congressional salary. I hate when these lame fucks win. I don't sit around and dwell on shit like this yet when it comes into my view, I do want karma to take hold one day.
cowpins
Platinum Artist

Post by cowpins »

He's also working on a plea deal to avoid prison. For months he's been saying he's innocent and can prove it, etc...., and no h wants a plea deal. Show these fucks (both parties) that if you do the crime you do the time.

Unless he has evidence on Gaetz, MTG, Jordan, or Boebert...then I an accept a plea deal.
ParaDime77

Post by ParaDime77 »

Who is Santos exactly? Some sort of high powered op? His whole sudden trajectory and fall is a bit too easy.
Everyone Is Someone Else's Bitch
ParaDime77

Post by ParaDime77 »

Who is Santos exactly? Some sort of high powered op? His whole sudden trajectory and fall is a bit too easy.
Everyone Is Someone Else's Bitch
cowpins
Platinum Artist

Post by cowpins »

Google "Royal Family" for his entire backstory and rise to fame.