A place to discuss whatever you want.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

TheCULTofMANSON
MSX Tour Support Act

Vote Trump 2024

Post by TheCULTofMANSON »

We need Trump back asap, Biden is a disaster
RockSkar wrote:
Patton could sing anything that those other singers have ever sang. But none of them could sing Patton's catalog.
Itwalksamongus wrote:
Dude - did you, like, just get ass-fucked by Patton or something? You're really off the hook here.
Bono Nettencourt
MSX Tour Support Act

Re: Vote Trump 2024

Post by Bono Nettencourt »

Dude - did you, like, just get ass-fucked by Trump or something? You're really off the hook here.
ijwthstd wrote: obviously you take this way too seriously and were deeply affected by what transpired in the early 1990's and hopefully you are discussing these issues with a therapist in addition to other fans on music message boards.
GreatWhiteSnake
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas

Post by GreatWhiteSnake »

Been there, done that, country barely survived. But yeah, Let's Do The Time Warp Again...
GWS video of the week Seven Seconds of Shred https://youtu.be/6DAqH3eKqEM?si=N2I9eU92_ovsb69d updated 3/9/24
https://soundcloud.com/crunch-104998557
dmbrocker
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal
Location: Rockin’ with Amber, Bradie, Laurine, Dokken, Ratt, Motley, Aerosmith, Rush, Poison…

Post by dmbrocker »

Nah, I'm good with the bible-beaters, racists, bigots, white trash rednecks, and conspiracy wackos not destroying the country or turning it into a biblical theocracy, thanks.
LAglamrocker wrote: Trixter is awesome but everyone has seen After The Rain video correct? That’s one of first things I’m going thank God for
Chip Z'Hoy
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Post by Chip Z'Hoy »

There's never been an occasion on here where someone declared themselves a Trump supporter and I was shocked. Every time it's been "Oh yeah, that makes sense."
LAglamrocker wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2024 3:56 pmClub was packed with Metal Edge fans 18-30..no stupid Rush Roll The Bones dipsh*ts
Mojo

Post by Mojo »

Okay, you've convinced me.
Rooster wrote: I hunt with a handgun.
pieceofme wrote: Yeah, Mojo is a lot of peoples favourite!
keyofgee wrote: I am a free thinker
Image Image
Nate S Axel
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by Nate S Axel »

Tobias McGhost endorsed Bernie Sanders though. Don't you worship Ghost?
https://www.last.fm/user/SundownDevil
LAglamrocker wrote: Wed Sep 20, 2023 10:45 am I can’t believe people actually don’t live in So Cal/ San Diego/Vegas circle ..waste of life
Wednesday 13 Fan

Post by Wednesday 13 Fan »

And yet another example of some dope posting shit in the wrong section. :roll:
MattleyCrue

Post by MattleyCrue »

Yes bring back Trump and cheap gas prices again.

Why should I work hard and democrats give free hand outs to everyone.

Pass!

Make Motley Great Again! 🤘🏽😝🤘🏽
LAglamrocker wrote:
Walk in Diesel store Melrose with Ashba gear commands respect, not sure you are allowed in with Walmart gear
Metal Sludge
The End All Be All

Post by Metal Sludge »

TheCULTofMANSON wrote: Sun Jun 25, 2023 4:20 pm We need Trump back asap, Biden is a disaster
Please tell us why?
I'm completely serious.
What did trump do to make this country better?
Why is Biden a disaster?
I would very much like to hear your take on this.
I suspect you won't tell me, but I would like if you could explain.
exitflagger

Post by exitflagger »

Trump's got the waterhead vote sewed up, that's for sure.
ImageImage
Drunk Mazeraturd wrote: ...but hes going to run and hes going to win.
Chip Z'Hoy

Post by Chip Z'Hoy »

I love it when people think their lives were soaring when Trump was President and now under Biden, they're living in a gulag. Most of us here--our lives are exactly the same.

It's like when a kid wants Dino Nuggets for lunch but you're all out so you fix them regular chicken nuggets instead and they lose their fucking shit and throw the plate across the room.
LAglamrocker wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2024 3:56 pmClub was packed with Metal Edge fans 18-30..no stupid Rush Roll The Bones dipsh*ts
cowpins
Platinum Artist

Post by cowpins »

I did see gas at $2.99 yesterday (Florida). Speaking of gas prices. Why is the price of gas more at rest areas on interstates when gas trucks have to drive RIGHT by them? The whole "service stations are in the middle of long, isolated stretches on the interstate", thing doesn't cut it. Trucks drive by them to get to the next town! Can Trump fix that?
"bus problems come on man so boring we have our bus its awesome and we r watching judge judy on it right now tour is going great 14 more shows to go see you out there rockin peeps not you garbageman you stay home" - HueyRamone, 7/3/12
TravisBicklesMohawk
Headlining a Theater Tour

Post by TravisBicklesMohawk »

No. Never. Fuck him and fuck his supporters.
The Tao of Pooh
Image Image
TooOldToCare
Playing Shitty Clubs in a Van

Post by TooOldToCare »

Can we change this to a poll?

Who would volunteer to pull the switch on an electric chair if that mess were "resting" in one? Would you feel bad or joyous?
Mojo

Post by Mojo »

It's so beyond fucking frustrating that you've got absolute pieces of fetid human shit like Trump (who doesn't even believe the shit he says) and DeSantis (who even more scarily does), and all the Democrats are going to do is trot out decrepit old Joe Biden again. Even more frustrating is that they have to, because an actual working progressive is too risky to run. Our system is so fucked.
Image Image
GreatWhiteSnake

Chip Z'Hoy wrote: Sun Jun 25, 2023 8:44 pm I love it when people think their lives were soaring when Trump was President and now under Biden, they're living in a gulag. Most of us here--our lives are exactly the same.

It's like when a kid wants Dino Nuggets for lunch but you're all out so you fix them regular chicken nuggets instead and they lose their fucking shit and throw the plate across the room.
Nailed it...
GWS video of the week Seven Seconds of Shred https://youtu.be/6DAqH3eKqEM?si=N2I9eU92_ovsb69d updated 3/9/24
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

Wednesday 13 Fan wrote: Sun Jun 25, 2023 7:05 pm And yet another example of some dope posting shit in the wrong section. :roll:
He's a Trumper. They don't understand concepts such as "sections."

I reckon all songs are folk songs. I ain't never heard no horses singing any.
Wednesday 13 Fan

Post by Wednesday 13 Fan »

Turner Coates wrote: Mon Jun 26, 2023 11:22 am
Wednesday 13 Fan wrote: Sun Jun 25, 2023 7:05 pm And yet another example of some dope posting shit in the wrong section. :roll:
He's a Trumper. They don't understand concepts such as "sections."
I bet if one section was black and the other was white they could.
cowpins
Platinum Artist

Post by cowpins »

Mojo wrote: Mon Jun 26, 2023 10:54 am and all the Democrats are going to do is trot out decrepit old Joe Biden again. Even more frustrating is that they have to, because an actual working progressive is too risky to run. Our system is so fucked.
I always though Biden would be a one term President with the sole purpose of bringing an end to the last administration, righting the ship, and then passing the torch. Guess I was wrong.
"bus problems come on man so boring we have our bus its awesome and we r watching judge judy on it right now tour is going great 14 more shows to go see you out there rockin peeps not you garbageman you stay home" - HueyRamone, 7/3/12
alleyrulez
Platinum Artist

Post by alleyrulez »

cowpins wrote: Mon Jun 26, 2023 2:33 pm
Mojo wrote: Mon Jun 26, 2023 10:54 am and all the Democrats are going to do is trot out decrepit old Joe Biden again. Even more frustrating is that they have to, because an actual working progressive is too risky to run. Our system is so fucked.
I always though Biden would be a one term President with the sole purpose of bringing an end to the last administration, righting the ship, and then passing the torch. Guess I was wrong.
that may have been the intention, but once Trump announced he was running again, all bets were off.
Mojo

Post by Mojo »

alleyrulez wrote: Mon Jun 26, 2023 3:27 pm that may have been the intention, but once Trump announced he was running again, all bets were off.
He announced he was running again years ago. The Democrats have had eight years damned near eight years to come up with a viable candidate. They gave us Methusula and Harris, the amazing disappearing VP, the woman who dropped out of her own presidential race first because no one wanted her. Absolutely feckless, useless party.
Image Image
HueyRamone

Post by HueyRamone »

Mojo wrote: Mon Jun 26, 2023 3:47 pm
alleyrulez wrote: Mon Jun 26, 2023 3:27 pm that may have been the intention, but once Trump announced he was running again, all bets were off.
He announced he was running again years ago. The Democrats have had eight years damned near eight years to come up with a viable candidate. They gave us Methusula and Harris, the amazing disappearing VP, the woman who dropped out of her own presidential race first because no one wanted her. Absolutely feckless, useless party.
Wait a minute.

You hate Trump.

If you hate Tump, it means you love Biden. What the hell are you playing at?
Don't Damn Me wrote: Tue Sep 12, 2023 7:21 pm Dummy, are you aware that hydroxy-chloroqin and Ivermectin have since been proven effective?
Mojo

Post by Mojo »

HueyRamone wrote: Mon Jun 26, 2023 4:33 pm Wait a minute.

You hate Trump.

Fuck, I forgot.
I and the child I groom just got home from a drag show and I'm a little tired. I forgot.
Image Image
Bono Nettencourt
MSX Tour Support Act

Mojo wrote: Mon Jun 26, 2023 3:47 pm
Yeah Harris is even less consequential as VP than during her failed campaign... the idea that she'd take over in 2024 died before inauguration.
ijwthstd wrote: obviously you take this way too seriously and were deeply affected by what transpired in the early 1990's and hopefully you are discussing these issues with a therapist in addition to other fans on music message boards.
GreatWhiteSnake

Mojo wrote: Mon Jun 26, 2023 4:55 pm
HueyRamone wrote: Mon Jun 26, 2023 4:33 pm Wait a minute.

You hate Trump.

Fuck, I forgot.
I and the child I groom just got home from a drag show and I'm a little tired. I forgot.
:lol: Just drink some of that kid's blood. It'll perk you right up...
parasite74
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by parasite74 »

TheCULTofMANSON wrote: Sun Jun 25, 2023 4:20 pm We need Trump back asap, Biden is a disaster
I concur.
Bono Nettencourt
MSX Tour Support Act

Username checks out.
Don't Damn Me
Debut Album Goes Gold

Post by Don't Damn Me »

Mojo wrote: Sun Jun 25, 2023 6:16 pm Okay, you've convinced me.
See, all you needed was powerful persuasion. Dudes got a way with words...
Bianca

Post by Bianca »

Fuck no and fuck you.