Backlash - WaPo discredits "Sound of Freedom"

A place to discuss whatever you want.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

Press Pass
Jamming in Parent's Basement

Re: Backlash - WaPo discredits "Sound of Freedom"

Post by Press Pass »

Mojo wrote: Fri Jul 07, 2023 9:06 pm When and why did child sex trafficking become the Right's hollow, laughably disingenuous pet cause, to the point where they've fabricated entire massive conspiracy theories around it?

What does this have to do with "the Right"?

It's already grossed $100 million and beat out Indiana Jones in its first week.

Seems to me like it's pretty popular across the board.

The mainstream media once again proving they are not trustworthy.
Grendel
Headlining Clubs

Post by Grendel »

Are you a Qtard Press Puss?
HeavyMetalZombie666 wrote:Learn the concept of keep your mouth shut or you will remained foed.
HueyRamone
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Post by HueyRamone »

Still something fishy with rotten Tomatoes audience score. It's still at 100%, beating out Star Wars, Raiders of the Lost Ark and Shawshank Redemption.

Doesnt crunch. Even if qtards and right wingers are thumbs upping the fuck out of it, theres gotta be at least 1 in a hundred people who go fuck that shit.

While it may be good, it probably isnt a modern day masterpiece. Even the critics who are reviewing it "fresh" are giving it like 3/5 or 7/10...
Don't Damn Me wrote: Tue Sep 12, 2023 7:21 pm Dummy, are you aware that hydroxy-chloroqin and Ivermectin have since been proven effective?
Mojo

Post by Mojo »

Press Pass wrote: Sat Jul 22, 2023 9:50 am What does this have to do with "the Right"?
Lotta Liberals going to see this movie, then?

The thread was posted by a Q Tard Trump cultist.

I’m sure even your little internet character is smart enough to figure it out.
Rooster wrote: I hunt with a handgun.
pieceofme wrote: Yeah, Mojo is a lot of peoples favourite!
keyofgee wrote: I am a free thinker
Image Image
GreatWhiteSnake
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas

Post by GreatWhiteSnake »

One of our customers that I do a daily pickup from went to see this movie with his wife on the 4th of July. He works at a super conservative, high powered law firm. They set up and manage a lot of right wing PACS and such. Big office in the building totally dedicated to Trump. Big picture of him in his Superman getup. We're friendly enough. Both big sports fans so that's all we really discuss. I noticed his wife's car has a "child rescue network" or something similar bumpersticker. These folks really believe they are on a mission from God to save the kids. That's a tough mindset to deter and as mentioned before paints everybody against them as potential "molesters, abusers or groomers" when we all know it's usually family members (in my case an adopted father), close acquaintances and the clergy that really perpetrate this stuff...
GWS video of the week Seven Seconds of Shred https://youtu.be/6DAqH3eKqEM?si=N2I9eU92_ovsb69d updated 3/9/24
https://soundcloud.com/crunch-104998557
HueyRamone

Post by HueyRamone »

GreatWhiteSnake wrote: Sun Jul 23, 2023 9:52 am One of our customers that I do a daily pickup from went to see this movie with his wife on the 4th of July. He works at a super conservative, high powered law firm. They set up and manage a lot of right wing PACS and such. Big office in the building totally dedicated to Trump. Big picture of him in his Superman getup. We're friendly enough. Both big sports fans so that's all we really discuss. I noticed his wife's car has a "child rescue network" or something similar bumpersticker. These folks really believe they are on a mission from God to save the kids. That's a tough mindset to deter and as mentioned before paints everybody against them as potential "molesters, abusers or groomers" when we all know it's usually family members (in my case an adopted father), close acquaintances and the clergy that really perpetrate this stuff...
As i said before, i'll believe their sincerity the second they start going after anyone in their in-group with known underage sex pest issues. Trump, Matt Gaetz, Lauren Boeberts Ex-husband, Protestant preachers, Catholic Church, etc.

Till then they can fuck off. It's largely a smokescreen to target anyone they dont like, trans, gays, libs etc.
Don't Damn Me wrote: Tue Sep 12, 2023 7:21 pm Dummy, are you aware that hydroxy-chloroqin and Ivermectin have since been proven effective?
Grendel
Headlining Clubs

Post by Grendel »

Chet Hanks Promotes ‘Sound of Freedom’ Despite QAnon Constantly Calling His Dad a Pedophile

https://jezebel.com/chet-hanks-promotes ... 1850670689
HeavyMetalZombie666 wrote:Learn the concept of keep your mouth shut or you will remained foed.
SeniorGrande
Playing Second Stage at SludgeFest

Post by SeniorGrande »

Sound of Freedom Producer Admits to Groping Possibly Underage Trafficking Victim’s Breasts

https://consequence.net/2023/09/sound-o ... ng-victim/

When contacted by VICE, Hutchinson did not push back on the investigator’s description of his actions nor did he deny touching the trafficking victim’s naked breasts. However, he did claim to have a sworn affidavit from Mexican federal police saying the victim was over 18. According to VICE, however, Hutchinson did not respond to “multiple requests” to provide the document.
Mojo

Post by Mojo »

SeniorGrande wrote: Wed Sep 20, 2023 10:12 am Sound of Freedom Producer Admits to Groping Possibly Underage Trafficking Victim’s Breasts

https://consequence.net/2023/09/sound-o ... ng-victim/

When contacted by VICE, Hutchinson did not push back on the investigator’s description of his actions nor did he deny touching the trafficking victim’s naked breasts. However, he did claim to have a sworn affidavit from Mexican federal police saying the victim was over 18. According to VICE, however, Hutchinson did not respond to “multiple requests” to provide the document.
You're going to bag on a dude for doing his own project research?
Rooster wrote: I hunt with a handgun.
pieceofme wrote: Yeah, Mojo is a lot of peoples favourite!
keyofgee wrote: I am a free thinker
Image Image
TravisBicklesMohawk
Headlining a Theater Tour

Post by TravisBicklesMohawk »

So once again, the right-wing is thinking about the children. :roll:
The Tao of Pooh
Image Image
Danzig in the Dark
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Post by Danzig in the Dark »

They're thinking about sex with children. A lot.
ImageImage