Backlash - WaPo discredits "Sound of Freedom"

A place to discuss whatever you want.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

Don't Damn Me
Debut Album Goes Gold

Backlash - WaPo discredits "Sound of Freedom"

Post by Don't Damn Me »

The surprise weekend box office winner over Indiana Jones that you probably haven't heard of, "Sound of Freedom", sees media outlets like the Washington Post attempting to discredit it. Why would anyone have a problem with a film that exposes the greater scope of child sex trafficking? Why, indeed.

In the lopsided conversations that occur here, a few of you attempt to patronize, sort of like, "no really please explain to me why you feel that way. I really want to know how you believe what you do"

Good news, all the answers in that context that you want can be found on Twitter, now free of heavy censorship.
Type in whatever you are curious about and you will find accurate conservative opinions in the comments.

Take a look at the response to the Washington Post's attempt to discredit the Sound of Freedom by linking it to the "alt-right" and "MAGA" -

https://twitter.com/washingtonpost/stat ... 5818806273

Thankfully I'm sure guys like Mojo and Huey can elaborate more on why this movie is bad
Mojo
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Re: Backlash - WaPo discredits "Sound of Freedom"

Post by Mojo »

When and why did child sex trafficking become the Right's hollow, laughably disingenuous pet cause, to the point where they've fabricated entire massive conspiracy theories around it?

This blatantly fake pearl-clutching wIlL sUmbOdy pLeEzE sAvE thE cHiLdRen?!?!? act from this demographic couldn't be more of a joke.

Leading cause of death of children in the US? Guns. Who fights the hardest to keep guns freely available? The Right.

The guy they've formed their cult and entire personalities around? Personal friends with Epstein and Maxwell. Literally wished Maxwell well.

States with the highest infant mortality rates? Red states. Lowest education rates? Red states. Highest poverty? Red states.

Children born to raped mothers and absentee fathers? Republicans say fuck yes! Healthcare or family planning for pregnant mothers? Republicans say no!

Remember that big anti-sex trafficking bill that passed 401-20 last year? The 20 were Republicans.

Let's skip to the part where you address exactly none of these points, have a little meltdown where you call me a bunch of childish epithets and then disappear. Lather (brain)wash, repeat.
Rooster wrote: I hunt with a handgun.
pieceofme wrote: Yeah, Mojo is a lot of peoples favourite!
keyofgee wrote: I am a free thinker
Image Image
Danzig in the Dark
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Post by Danzig in the Dark »

You'll have to wait as he's furiously scanning Twitter for his thoughtful response but I'm sure it will involve people being "sheep" who "don't think for themselves",lack an "open mind", "believe what THEY tell them to believe", and don't "do their own research".

By the way, you're a meanyhead poopyface.

Oh yeah, before I forget: https://americancrimejournal.com/the-ar ... -buchanan/
ImageImage
GreatWhiteSnake
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas

Post by GreatWhiteSnake »

The oldest line in the political playbook is "do it for the children" or "what about the children". Then to choose child sex trafficking and pedophilia as their pet causes poisons the well so deeply that anybody who opposes them must be a child molester. Sort of like the old "when did you stop beating your wife" question. It's genius in it's insidiousness....
GWS video of the week Seven Seconds of Shred https://youtu.be/6DAqH3eKqEM?si=N2I9eU92_ovsb69d updated 3/9/24
https://soundcloud.com/crunch-104998557
Mojo

Post by Mojo »

GreatWhiteSnake wrote: Sat Jul 08, 2023 8:49 am The oldest line in the political playbook is "do it for the children" or "what about the children". Then to choose child sex trafficking and pedophilia as their pet causes poisons the well so deeply that anybody who opposes them must be a child molester. Sort of like the old "when did you stop beating your wife" question. It's genius in it's insidiousness....
Yep. Choosing such a wide target is so ridiculous from these people. No normal person is anything but horrified at the thought of mistreating children in ANY way, but there's no demographic who actively works to make children's lives, across all facets, harder than this demographic. Take away children's school lunches? Totally fine. Make absolutely sure a child's insulin costs more than their parent's mortgage? Absolutely fine. Turn away/flatly refuse thousands of children fleeing drug wars, famine, and natural disasters because fuck 'em? It's the American way. Ignore literal child rape in the Catholic Church for decades? But muh Jeebuz! No one actively hates children more than these people.

On top of all of that, the pearl clutching is so laughably servile. Just like every other stupid little thought planted in their stupid little heads, it was handed directly to them and they took it up completely unquestionably. More of the same manufactured, made in China "I have all the info because I'm a real patriot and ur just a sheep" bullshit from the Q cult. Not an original thought between the thousands of 'em.
Image Image
HueyRamone

Post by HueyRamone »

‘Sound of Freedom’ is a box office hit whose star embraces QAnon
The low-budget film about child sex trafficking almost topped the box office on July 4. But its star Jim Caviezel has linked it to the QAnon movement.
I can see why you're mad. This article has a blatantly anti-Q-anon slant. Jim Caviezel and you have strongly held Q beliefs, and I dont think that article showed them the proper respect. I guess some people dont care about the "Frazzledrip" video, in which Hillary Clinton and Huma Abedin murdered a child in an adrenochrome harvest. Also, Pizzagate was a trafficing organization that was militantly anti-child, what with the satanic blood drinking they did in that basement.

I guess Mojo is just fine with that shit, trafficking children. Not sure why he doesnt care about them. Good people like you, the Q shaman, and Caviezel see through the mass market fake news and get to the truth and that's what we need in this country. If you guys plan to wait in the rain for JFK Jr's return, let me know I might help support.
Don't Damn Me wrote: Tue Sep 12, 2023 7:21 pm Dummy, are you aware that hydroxy-chloroqin and Ivermectin have since been proven effective?
GreatWhiteSnake

Also this just in from the Head of the Oklahoma State Superintendent Ryan Walters...https://tulsaworld.com/news/local/educa ... 83ba6.html
GWS video of the week Seven Seconds of Shred https://youtu.be/6DAqH3eKqEM?si=N2I9eU92_ovsb69d updated 3/9/24
HueyRamone

Post by HueyRamone »

Don't Damn Me wrote: Fri Jul 07, 2023 8:17 pm Good news, all the answers in that context that you want can be found on Twitter, now free of heavy censorship.
Type in whatever you are curious about and you will find accurate conservative opinions in the comments.
What was the point of this thread? That you post a thought starter and disappear, and now that you did, all of us will go "educate ourselves" by looking up conservative comments on Twitter?

Wow.
Don't Damn Me wrote: Tue Sep 12, 2023 7:21 pm Dummy, are you aware that hydroxy-chloroqin and Ivermectin have since been proven effective?
GreatWhiteSnake

Twitter, where thoughtful, educated, reasonable, intelligent opinions go to die...
GoodJudge
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by GoodJudge »

I've come late to this thread due to having better things to do this weekend, but I guess I'm one of the people who tries to "patronize" DDM by asking why he thinks that 2+2 =17. And lo and behold, there are already detailed articles explaining why his latest "proof" is nothing of the sort.

Yeah, pedos exist. And like conspiracy theorists, the internet has given them the tools to spread their sickness. And there are law enforcement people worldwide constantly looking to take them down. But to jump from that to "Hilary, Joe and George sacrifice Mexican babies in a secret underground temple, FACT!!!" is just... :roll: :roll:
GoodJudge

Post by GoodJudge »

Some more inconvenient truths:

https://ministrywatch.com/sound-of-free ... railroad/

https://wegotthiscovered.com/movies/cro ... hnicality/

And I hate to put Rolling Stone up as a credible argument but it's hard to argue with:
https://www.rollingstone.com/tv-movies/ ... 234783837/
"There is visible suffering all around us in America. There are poor and unhoused, and people brutalized or killed by police. There are mass shootings, lack of healthcare, climate disasters. And yet, over and over, the far right turns to these sordid fantasies about godless monsters hurting children. Now, as in the 1980s Satanic panic, they won’t even face the fact that most kids who suffer sexual abuse are harmed not by a shadowy cabal of strangers, but at the hands of a family member. To know thousands of adults will absorb Sound of Freedom, this vigilante fever dream, and come away thinking themselves better informed on a hidden civilizational crisis… well, it’s profoundly depressing. Worse still, they’ll want to spread the word."

And so we circle back to DDM's first post...
Danzig in the Dark

DDM is saving the children and doesn't have to actually lift a finger and do anything that might even potentially make a child's life better. Fucking virtue signaling cunt.

Well, I suppose he did have to lift his fingers from his keyboard to type his psychotic screed.
ImageImage
dmbrocker
Location: Rockin’ with Amber, Bradie, Laurine, Dokken, Ratt, Motley, Aerosmith, Rush, Poison…

Post by dmbrocker »

No link because I don’t want that kind of stupidity in my video suggestions, but I saw where one of them thar “free-thinking patriots” has gone and posted a YouTube video claiming AMC Theaters has intentionally shut off the air conditioning in their theaters in order to keep people from going to see this stupid QTard film, hence the low turnout. This despite their claim that it beat out the new Indiana Jones movie for a week. Would DDM care to elaborate with another unhinged response?
LAglamrocker wrote: Trixter is awesome but everyone has seen After The Rain video correct? That’s one of first things I’m going thank God for
GoodJudge

Post by GoodJudge »

dmbrocker wrote: Mon Jul 10, 2023 12:48 pm No link because I don’t want that kind of stupidity in my video suggestions, but I saw where one of them thar “free-thinking patriots” has gone and posted a YouTube video claiming AMC Theaters has intentionally shut off the air conditioning in their theaters in order to keep people from going to see this stupid QTard film, hence the low turnout. This despite their claim that it beat out the new Indiana Jones movie for a week. Would DDM care to elaborate with another unhinged response?
One of the links I posted explains the "#1 over Indy" thing. Basically you could buy tickets for someone else. Not just "me and a friend" but a whole, separate purchase to encourage someone else to step into Q-world.... sorry, into free-thinking. And enough of the faithful did so for the distributor to get their PR scoop. It's like when bands used to release singles in multiple formats to boost first week sales, knowing the hardcore fans would have to buy one of each, thus making the song look far more popular than it actually was. Iron Maiden did that best with Bring Your Daughter...

Of course many of the 'invited guests' never took up the offered ticket, then strangely enough, like with the band example, numbers fell off a cliff in week 2.

Or maybe the Soros Foundation phoned all the cinema owners and demanded they CENSOR the TRUTH.
TravisBicklesMohawk
Headlining a Theater Tour

Post by TravisBicklesMohawk »

Churches almost always buy out theaters for just such movies. Believe me, the box office "success" of this tripe is garbage.
The Tao of Pooh
Image Image
Grendel
Headlining Clubs

Post by Grendel »

Think about all of the good that will come from seeing this movie. People will be called groomers more frequently, and, ummm, well, I'm sure more good will come.
HeavyMetalZombie666 wrote:Learn the concept of keep your mouth shut or you will remained foed.
Mojo

Post by Mojo »

Grendel wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 7:17 am Think about all of the good that will come from seeing this movie. People will be called groomers more frequently, and, ummm, well, I'm sure more good will come.
Oh, hell yes. The populace having all of this information will totally make lawmakers stop this problem. Just like…um…absolutely no other social issue.
But circle jerkers gonna circle jerk.
Image Image
HueyRamone

Post by HueyRamone »

Where's DDM? This is his discussion, fer chrissakes, and he hasnt posted once since the OP!
dmbrocker
Location: Rockin’ with Amber, Bradie, Laurine, Dokken, Ratt, Motley, Aerosmith, Rush, Poison…

Post by dmbrocker »

Grendel wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 7:17 am Think about all of the good that will come from seeing this movie. People will be called groomers more frequently, and, ummm, well, I'm sure more good will come.
The bible thumpers will get to thump their bibles even harder! And the Clintons and the Obamas and Soros will finally go to ummm, yeah, no.
LAglamrocker wrote: Trixter is awesome but everyone has seen After The Rain video correct? That’s one of first things I’m going thank God for
Danzig in the Dark

I wonder what he will do when all the adrenochrome sipping, Satan worshiping kiddie diddlers aren't rounded up yet again?
ImageImage
Grendel
Headlining Clubs

Post by Grendel »

He is probably doing his duty calling people sheep on doll, err, I mean action-figure collecting message boards as we speak!
HeavyMetalZombie666 wrote:Learn the concept of keep your mouth shut or you will remained foed.
HueyRamone

Post by HueyRamone »

Sound of Freedom has a 79% critic score and a 100% audience score on Rotten Tomatoes.

I cant judge it's quality as i havent seen it, so it cant be too bad if 79% of critics like it but....

How does it have a 100% positive score with audiences in over 5000 reviews? A perfect score? Saving Private Ryan and Schindlers List dont have that.

https://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/sound_of_freedom
Danzig in the Dark

HueyRamone wrote: Wed Jul 12, 2023 11:10 am Sound of Freedom has a 79% critic score and a 100% audience score on Rotten Tomatoes.

I cant judge it's quality as i havent seen it, so it cant be too bad if 79% of critics like it but....

How does it have a 100% positive score with audiences in over 5000 reviews? A perfect score? Saving Private Ryan and Schindlers List dont have that.

You've heard of review bombing? The reverse is possible too.
ImageImage
HueyRamone

Post by HueyRamone »

Danzig in the Dark wrote: Wed Jul 12, 2023 2:08 pm
HueyRamone wrote: Wed Jul 12, 2023 11:10 am Sound of Freedom has a 79% critic score and a 100% audience score on Rotten Tomatoes.

You've heard of review bombing? The reverse is possible too.
Yeah, but even 50 "meh"s out of 5000 should have pulled it down to 99%....
murdercitydevil08
Playing Shitty Clubs in a Van

Post by murdercitydevil08 »

The Kiddie Fuckers on the Left trashing the Movie...
Danzig in the Dark

NAMBLAcitydevil08 wrote: Wed Jul 12, 2023 3:28 pm The Kiddie Fuckers on the Left trashing the Movie...
Will you quit molesting children?
ImageImage
GreatWhiteSnake

Sign from local counter protester to those protesting the local drag storytime recently "Stop Brushing Kids' Hair!"...
GoodJudge

Post by GoodJudge »

I flicked through a few pages of reviews. Virtually nothing about the film as a film, except to praise the child actors for coping with the role. Mostly it's one-liner after almost identical one-liner about how child trafficking is bad, mmkay. Which of course would only get less than 100% approval if some molesters posted their real opinions too.

Also a lot of repetition of the phrase "God's children are not for sale", which I guess is a line from the film but makes me wonder how much of it was written to order.

Meanwhile, back in the good ol' USA, a headline today:
https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/202 ... conviction
"Patrick Wattigny is one of the few clerics appearing on a list of more than 70 priests and deacons whom his archdiocese strongly suspects of child molestation to face prosecution"

He'd been getting away with it since at least 1996. And that's just one archdiocese. I wonder how many of those 5000, religious reviewers know this passage from the bible?

"Why do you see the speck in your neighbor's eye, but do not notice the log in your own eye? Or how can you say to your neighbor, 'Let me take the speck out of your eye' while the log is in your own eye? You hypocrite, first take the log out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to take the speck out of your neighbor's eye." (Matthew 7:3-5).
Grendel
Headlining Clubs

Post by Grendel »

Can't imagine who in their right mind would choose to go see this movie when Oppenheimer is almost here.
HueyRamone

Post by HueyRamone »

GoodJudge wrote: Wed Jul 12, 2023 10:50 pm
He'd been getting away with it since at least 1996. And that's just one archdiocese. I wonder how many of those 5000, religious reviewers know this passage from the bible?
Yeah, strange how they've never been picketing outside christian churches, pressuring them to clean up their act...