Your most embarrassing gym moments?

A place to discuss whatever you want.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

SchenkerFan
Headlining Clubs

Your most embarrassing gym moments?

Post by SchenkerFan »

This one time I was doing dips. It was pretty intense, and the moment I managed to push myself up I cut this huge fart. I think a few people noticed, but I just continued the exercise trying to pretend as if nothing had happened.
LAglamrocker
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Re: Your most embarrassing gym moments?

Post by LAglamrocker »

Saw the gym idiot fall down the stairs
Seemed horrible- didn’t tell anyone

He won’t be claiming all machines now
Jani Lane and Bret Michaels should form a band called "Nelson II"
TooOldToCare
Playing Shitty Clubs in a Van

Post by TooOldToCare »

My gym is in my basement, so no worries about public spaces. But, if I had to have a story, it would be about a shit coming on while on the treadmill. I hate stopping a workout, so I tried to push through it and hope the feeling subsided before the end of the workout. It did not. I ran upstairs while prairie dogging. I got to the bathroom, soaked in sweat, and my clothes were dripping and sagging. Sat down and let the mud fly. Little did I know my sweaty shirt was trapped under my ass when I sat, and I ended up shitting all over the bottom of my shirt. We keep old grocery sacks in the bathroom cupboard to use in the wastebasket. So I sealed everything up and tossed it in the garbage can in the garage. That would have been 100x worse if it occurred at a gym.
LeeRatbag
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by LeeRatbag »

I didn't go to the gym last week. That's 53 years running.
THE KINGCROWS - Bad Time For The GoodTime Generation
New album coming soon!
www.thekingcrows.com
Mojo
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Post by Mojo »

LeeRatbag wrote: Tue Aug 08, 2023 8:33 am I didn't go to the gym last week. That's 53 years running.
Well, you don't need a gym if you've been running for 53 years.
Rooster wrote: I hunt with a handgun.
pieceofme wrote: Yeah, Mojo is a lot of peoples favourite!
keyofgee wrote: I am a free thinker
Image Image
GreatWhiteSnake
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas

Post by GreatWhiteSnake »

Pullups and rope climbing. Excelled at most other things athletic. #majorfail on those two...
GWS video of the week Seven Seconds of Shred https://youtu.be/6DAqH3eKqEM?si=N2I9eU92_ovsb69d updated 3/9/24
https://soundcloud.com/crunch-104998557
Nate S Axel
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by Nate S Axel »

One time I saw this guy doing dips. It was pretty intense, and the moment he managed to push himself up, he cut a huge fart, and I think some fecal matter even dripped out on the floor. I think a few people noticed, but I just ignored the old fellow, pretending nothing had happened. He seemed kind of "special" and was wearing velcro shoes and a Winger t-shirt.
https://www.last.fm/user/SundownDevil
LAglamrocker wrote: Wed Sep 20, 2023 10:45 am I can’t believe people actually don’t live in So Cal/ San Diego/Vegas circle ..waste of life
SchenkerFan
Headlining Clubs

Post by SchenkerFan »

Nate S Axel wrote: Tue Aug 08, 2023 7:51 pm One time I saw this guy doing dips. It was pretty intense, and the moment he managed to push himself up, he cut a huge fart, and I think some fecal matter even dripped out on the floor. I think a few people noticed, but I just ignored the old fellow, pretending nothing had happened. He seemed kind of "special" and was wearing velcro shoes and a Winger t-shirt.
Actually it was a Tuff t-shirt.
TooOldToCare
Playing Shitty Clubs in a Van

Post by TooOldToCare »

Mojo wrote: Tue Aug 08, 2023 10:17 am
LeeRatbag wrote: Tue Aug 08, 2023 8:33 am I didn't go to the gym last week. That's 53 years running.
Well, you don't need a gym if you've been running for 53 years.
DonJuanDeMarco
Headlining Clubs

Post by DonJuanDeMarco »

Seems everybody's embarrassing moments involve bodily functions!

And I'm laughing because an ad for Depends just appeared on my screen!!! You fuckers...

Most embarrassing moment that I witnessed? Yep...you guessed it. Another bodily function. Some dude forgot to lock the door in the bathroom. I opened it up and he's standing there with his pants down, wiping his fat ass with a gym towel. I'm hoping to God he didn't keep using it afterwards!
"You want Don Juan DeMarco, the world's greatest lover, to talk to you? What do you know of great love?"
Cindy Buzzedimisa
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by Cindy Buzzedimisa »

I went to a different location than my usual and accidentally walked into the men's locker room. Only a couple guys in there that were clothed but fuck how embarrassing. I know no one's gonna believe that was an accident but it truly was. I immediately left knowing everyone there would be talking about me.
Indy_Rob
Headlining a Theater Tour

Post by Indy_Rob »

Cindy Buzzedimisa wrote: Wed Aug 09, 2023 1:41 pm I went to a different location than my usual and accidentally walked into the men's locker room. Only a couple guys in there that were clothed but fuck how embarrassing. I know no one's gonna believe that was an accident but it truly was. I immediately left knowing everyone there would be talking about me.
I can easily see this happening. I have 3 LA Fitness locations to choose from in my area and one of them has their bathrooms reversed. I almost walked into the ladies’ room once.