RIP "Joe The Plumber" Samuel Wurzelbacher

A place to discuss whatever you want.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

ijwthstd
Platinum Artist

RIP "Joe The Plumber" Samuel Wurzelbacher

Post by ijwthstd »

RIP "Man On The Street" GOP operative "Joe The Plumber" Samuel Wurzelbacher, most famous for being against affordable health care yet had to crowdfund his own expenses. At least he made a lot of friends along the way because it looks like it worked. I mean worked in that he raised $145,000 but it wasn't enough to save his life.

To be honest I don't care one way or another as I am more interested in foreign policy, it's the 49 part that caught my eye and as an avid reader of the obituaries they are starting to match more often. Perhaps most of them will be younger and that will certainly be an achievement.

However if this came my way in time I would have gladly sent thoughts and prayers.

https://www.givesendgo.com/G9Y76
"I went and saw Chickenfoot twice. I've suffered for being Sammy's friend" - Bob Forrest
Mister Freeze
Platinum Artist

Re: RIP "Joe The Plumber" Samuel Wurzelbacher

Post by Mister Freeze »

McCain brought up "Joe the Plumber" any chance he got during that dead-on-arrival presidential campaign.
skunklovestiger wrote: A comment like this needs a really useless piece of shit. Well maybe you are used to get fucked by your mother in the basement. It would be better if somebody just kills you useless asshole. Just killl yourself shithead.
TravisBicklesMohawk
Headlining a Theater Tour

Post by TravisBicklesMohawk »

Another delusional working class idiot who believe the GOP is gonna save the working class.

Sorry it didn't work out for you, dude. :roll:
The Tao of Pooh
Image Image
Grendel
Headlining Clubs

Post by Grendel »

First Bob Barker and now Joe? Who's next? :shock:
HeavyMetalZombie666 wrote:Learn the concept of keep your mouth shut or you will remained foed.
dmbrocker
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal
Location: Rockin’ with Amber, Bradie, Laurine, Dokken, Ratt, Motley, Aerosmith, Rush, Poison…

Post by dmbrocker »

Grendel wrote: Tue Aug 29, 2023 11:02 am First Bob Barker and now Joe? Who's next? :shock:
Joe was the third. Arleen Sorkin (original voice Harley Quinn on Batman: The Animated Series) was second. No doubt she and Kevin Conroy are hanging out together in the Gotham afterlife:

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/tv/tv ... 235575529/
LAglamrocker wrote: Trixter is awesome but everyone has seen After The Rain video correct? That’s one of first things I’m going thank God for