Will Chad Daybell get the death penalty or plead out to avoid it?

A place to discuss whatever you want.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

Indy_Rob
Headlining a Theater Tour

Will Chad Daybell get the death penalty or plead out to avoid it?

Post by Indy_Rob »

Doomsday prophet Chad Daybell has his trial coming up next spring and is facing the death penalty if convicted. He’s the guy who orchestrated the murder of his wife and his mistress’s (and future wife’s) two kids. Since his batshit murderous wife was convicted this year and sentenced to life without parole, he’s surely fucked in his pending trial. Will he get death or will he plead out to avoid getting the firing squad?.

*just pumping some new life into the Lounge here
DemonFilth2001
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Re: Will Chad Daybell get the death penalty or plead out to avoid it?

Post by DemonFilth2001 »

Indy_Rob wrote: Thu Sep 14, 2023 8:23 pm Doomsday prophet Chad Daybell has his trial coming up next spring and is facing the death penalty if convicted. He’s the guy who orchestrated the murder of his wife and his mistress’s (and future wife’s) two kids. Since his batshit murderous wife was convicted this year and sentenced to life without parole, he’s surely fucked in his pending trial. Will he get death or will he plead out to avoid getting the firing squad?.

Isn’t he a famous author?
KEYBOARD WARRIOR!
Indy_Rob

Post by Indy_Rob »

DemonFilth2001 wrote: Sun Sep 17, 2023 4:22 pm
Indy_Rob wrote: Thu Sep 14, 2023 8:23 pm Doomsday prophet Chad Daybell has his trial coming up next spring and is facing the death penalty if convicted. He’s the guy who orchestrated the murder of his wife and his mistress’s (and future wife’s) two kids. Since his batshit murderous wife was convicted this year and sentenced to life without parole, he’s surely fucked in his pending trial. Will he get death or will he plead out to avoid getting the firing squad?.

Isn’t he a famous author?
Author, yes. Famous, no. He sold tens of books.
dmbrocker
Location: Rockin’ with Amber, Bradie, Laurine, Dokken, Ratt, Motley, Aerosmith, Rush, Poison…

Post by dmbrocker »

Meanwhile another guilty verdict was handed down today. Rot in hell, Chad:

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime/ch ... 7fbd&ei=25
LAglamrocker wrote: Trixter is awesome but everyone has seen After The Rain video correct? That’s one of first things I’m going thank God for
dmbrocker
Location: Rockin’ with Amber, Bradie, Laurine, Dokken, Ratt, Motley, Aerosmith, Rush, Poison…

Post by dmbrocker »

Death penalty. Couldn’t happen to a nicer stepdad…

https://www.yahoo.com/news/chad-daybell ... 33896.html
LAglamrocker wrote: Trixter is awesome but everyone has seen After The Rain video correct? That’s one of first things I’m going thank God for
Nate S Axel
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by Nate S Axel »

Fortunately with the death penalty he'll be put to death this week and not in 2044!
https://www.last.fm/user/SundownDevil
LAglamrocker wrote: Wed Sep 20, 2023 10:45 am I can’t believe people actually don’t live in So Cal/ San Diego/Vegas circle ..waste of life
Indy_Rob

Post by Indy_Rob »

I have followed every step of this case since it broke news in late 2019/early 2020. I listened to the entire trials of both defendants. Gotta say I'm pumped that this piece of shit not only got convicted but also got the death sentence. His stank ho, murderous wife got spared the death penalty due to a fuck up by the prosecution.

Whether he'll ever be executed is another question but at least he was convicted and sentenced in a court of law.

And fuck all 5 of his piece of dogshit kids that have stuck up for him, lied under oath, perjured themselves on the witness stand, and continue to be willfully obtuse in the face of undeniable evidence against him. What a slap in the face to their dead mother.
GreatWhiteSnake
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas

Post by GreatWhiteSnake »

Nate S Axel wrote: Sun Jun 02, 2024 2:19 pm Fortunately with the death penalty he'll be put to death this week and not in 2044!
Well it's Idaho you know so maybe tomorrow?
GWS video of the week Seven Seconds of Shred https://youtu.be/6DAqH3eKqEM?si=N2I9eU92_ovsb69d updated 3/9/24
https://soundcloud.com/crunch-104998557