Kid-Wicked, everyone's least favorite canadian, cant review titties for shit

A place to discuss whatever you want.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

HueyRamone
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Kid-Wicked, everyone's least favorite canadian, cant review titties for shit

Post by HueyRamone »

This is the thread where everybody's favorite Canadian, Kid-Wicked, excitedly reviews titties and butts and even full frontal in the tv shows and movies he watches.

I'm hoping this becomes a long running, and possibly stickied thread.

Kid Wicked reviews the Netflix show Glow.
Kid-Wicked wrote: Mon Sep 18, 2023 6:39 pm glow:
In addition to the abundance of cleavage, pokies, and spandex wedgies, the first season of the series gave us some amazing nudity! Alison Brie kicked things off in the pilot by baring boobs and buns for the very first time while changing in a locker room and talking to Betty Gilpin! She also gave us a great look at her bouncing breasts while banging a dude later in the episode! Episode four brought us even more as Kate Nash went topless while changing and Sydelle Noel bared her pair while having sex with a guy!

Season two, which debuted in late June 2018, was not as skin-filled as season one, but it did give us plenty of sexy spandex fighting action. Betty Gilpin also does an amazing nude scene in episode seven, baring boobs and buns while in the shower! The season two finale also brought a nice look at Alison Brie's nips through a lacy bra, and a scene in a strip club featuring a topless Shakira Barrera!
Last edited by HueyRamone on Mon Sep 25, 2023 6:24 am, edited 2 times in total.
Don't Damn Me wrote: Tue Sep 12, 2023 7:21 pm Dummy, are you aware that hydroxy-chloroqin and Ivermectin have since been proven effective?
Kid-Wicked
Opening for Helix

Re: Kid-Wicked reviews titties and buns in popular tv shows/movies

Post by Kid-Wicked »

LOL. wasn't my review. i copied and pasted it from mr skin.com. i don't get that excited over anything.

my review would have been : there's tits in more than the just the pilot. there was some in season 2 as well.

not exactly a review, just the bullet points.

sorry, eh.
cowpins
Platinum Artist

Post by cowpins »

Well this went nowhere.
"bus problems come on man so boring we have our bus its awesome and we r watching judge judy on it right now tour is going great 14 more shows to go see you out there rockin peeps not you garbageman you stay home" - HueyRamone, 7/3/12
Kid-Wicked
Opening for Helix

Post by Kid-Wicked »

cowpins wrote: Mon Sep 25, 2023 2:53 am Well this went nowhere.
look at the source. he even changed the subject line after he failed. :lol: :lol:
GreatWhiteSnake
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas

Re: Kid-Wicked, everyone's least favorite canadian, cant review titties for shit

Post by GreatWhiteSnake »

Would subscribe...
GWS video of the week Seven Seconds of Shred https://youtu.be/6DAqH3eKqEM?si=N2I9eU92_ovsb69d updated 3/9/24
https://soundcloud.com/crunch-104998557
Grendel
Headlining Clubs

Re: Kid-Wicked, everyone's least favorite canadian, cant review titties for shit

Post by Grendel »

HueyRamone wrote: Sun Sep 24, 2023 9:05 am This is the thread where everybody's favorite Canadian, Kid-Wicked, excitedly reviews titties and butts and even full frontal in the tv shows and movies he watches.

I'm hoping this becomes a long running, and possibly stickied thread.

Kid Wicked reviews the Netflix show Glow.
Kid-Wicked wrote: Mon Sep 18, 2023 6:39 pm glow:
In addition to the abundance of cleavage, pokies, and spandex wedgies, the first season of the series gave us some amazing nudity! Alison Brie kicked things off in the pilot by baring boobs and buns for the very first time while changing in a locker room and talking to Betty Gilpin! She also gave us a great look at her bouncing breasts while banging a dude later in the episode! Episode four brought us even more as Kate Nash went topless while changing and Sydelle Noel bared her pair while having sex with a guy!

Season two, which debuted in late June 2018, was not as skin-filled as season one, but it did give us plenty of sexy spandex fighting action. Betty Gilpin also does an amazing nude scene in episode seven, baring boobs and buns while in the shower! The season two finale also brought a nice look at Alison Brie's nips through a lacy bra, and a scene in a strip club featuring a topless Shakira Barrera!
Kid-Wicked wrote: Sun Sep 24, 2023 11:51 pm LOL. wasn't my review. i copied and pasted it from mr skin.com. i don't get that excited over anything.

my review would have been : there's tits in more than the just the pilot. there was some in season 2 as well.

not exactly a review, just the bullet points.

sorry, eh.

HeavyMetalZombie666 wrote:Learn the concept of keep your mouth shut or you will remained foed.
HueyRamone

Post by HueyRamone »

Kid-Wicked wrote: Mon Sep 25, 2023 10:58 pm
look at the source. he even changed the subject line after he failed. :lol: :lol:
I FAILED?!? You got our hopes up with some quality writing, and then had to walk it back and admit it was plagiarized!!
Don't Damn Me wrote: Tue Sep 12, 2023 7:21 pm Dummy, are you aware that hydroxy-chloroqin and Ivermectin have since been proven effective?
Kid-Wicked
Opening for Helix

Post by Kid-Wicked »

HueyRamone wrote: Tue Sep 26, 2023 8:12 am
Kid-Wicked wrote: Mon Sep 25, 2023 10:58 pm
I FAILED?!? You got our hopes up with some quality writing, and then had to walk it back and admit it was plagiarized!!
i forgot to post the link. my bad. i can't name a single actor in the show nor did i claim they were my words. i figure that would be pretty obvious to anyone that gave a shit which should have been NOBODY but i guess you proved me wrong as i was proving you wrong.
shine on you crazy diamond. shine on.
Grendel
Headlining Clubs

Post by Grendel »

Perhaps he could learn to be less dishonest and try to review some titties and buns, or maybe he can use Chat GPT in the future to help him make something...
HeavyMetalZombie666 wrote:Learn the concept of keep your mouth shut or you will remained foed.
HueyRamone

Post by HueyRamone »

Grendel wrote: Wed Sep 27, 2023 7:50 am Perhaps he could learn to be less dishonest and try to review some titties and buns, or maybe he can use Chat GPT in the future to help him make something...
These are both excellent suggestions!
Kid-Wicked
Opening for Helix

Post by Kid-Wicked »

Grendel wrote: Wed Sep 27, 2023 7:50 am Perhaps he could learn to be less dishonest and try to review some titties and buns, or maybe he can use Chat GPT in the future to help him make something...
not really interested in the position but thanks for thinking of me. what's chat gpt?