Make Your Own Wine

A place to discuss whatever you want.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

MattleyCrue
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Make Your Own Wine

Post by MattleyCrue »

Anyone make your own vino?

I want to. I think you literally have to do it within the next few weeks.

Anyone make their own?

Can you help me?

It’s a goal of mine to make my own
LAglamrocker wrote:
Walk in Diesel store Melrose with Ashba gear commands respect, not sure you are allowed in with Walmart gear
Metal Sludge
The End All Be All

Re: Make Your Own Wine

Post by Metal Sludge »

Oh no!
Some things are best left to professionals!
HueyRamone
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Post by HueyRamone »

Mojo confiscates (and probably takes home to drink) a lot of pruno. Not sure he knows how to make it, but I bet his associates at work could share some tips.

Here's a recipe for pruno: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oqoWqn4h3tw (review: "not that bad! Light and fruity, probably even better if chilled!")

and for instant pot wine: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ydEV-M6xvFQ (review: "Wow. It's definitely wine. I dont care for it")

Wine's for firehouses, dude. Real men drink beer.
Don't Damn Me wrote: Tue Sep 12, 2023 7:21 pm Dummy, are you aware that hydroxy-chloroqin and Ivermectin have since been proven effective?
Mojo
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Post by Mojo »

HueyRamone wrote: Sun Sep 24, 2023 5:38 pm Mojo confiscates (and probably takes home to drink) a lot of pruno.
As soon as I saw the thread title, I was like "well, I do know people who do..."
Rooster wrote: I hunt with a handgun.
pieceofme wrote: Yeah, Mojo is a lot of peoples favourite!
keyofgee wrote: I am a free thinker
Image Image
Mister Freeze
Platinum Artist

Post by Mister Freeze »

You'd be surprised what the big-name American wine companies add to their vino - sugar, preservatives, coloring - to make it taste and look the same every time. If you know what you're doing with the right grapes, natural yeast, etc., you could definitely make a superior product.

skunklovestiger wrote: A comment like this needs a really useless piece of shit. Well maybe you are used to get fucked by your mother in the basement. It would be better if somebody just kills you useless asshole. Just killl yourself shithead.