Hey, Mattley...

A place to discuss whatever you want.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

cowpins
Platinum Artist

Hey, Mattley...

Post by cowpins »

Over in the Donnie Vie thread, you stated, "Should be an amazing set. Hopefully you will get some Donnie solo songs too! They’re absolutely fantastic!"

Question: On a scale of 1-10, where do you rate the following on your amazing scale?

1) The average four year-old child asks over four hundred questions a day.

2) A TI-83 calculator has six times more processing power than the computer that landed Apollo 11 on the moon.

3) Humans shed 40 pounds of skin in their lifetime, completely replacing their outer skin every month.

4) More than 2,500 left-handed people are killed every year from using equipment meant for right-handed people.

5) The total weight of all the ants on Earth is greater than total weight of all the humans on the planet.

6) Donnie Vie played an 22 song set at a recent gig in Hollywood

7) Velociraptors were slightly bigger than chickens.

8. If the human brain were a computer, it could perform 38 thousand-trillion operations per second. The world’s most powerful supercomputer, BlueGene , can manage only .002% of that.

9) The oldest person on Earth was born closer to the signing of the United States Constitution than to today.

10) The delegates who attended the Constitutional Convention spent much of their time getting drunk. One surviving document is a bill for a party on September 15th, 1787, two days before the signing of the Constitution. Items on the bill were: 54 bottles of Madeira, 60 bottles of Claret, 8 bottles of whiskey, 8 bottles of cider, 12 bottles of beer, and 7 bowls of alcoholic punch. All of this for 55 people.
"bus problems come on man so boring we have our bus its awesome and we r watching judge judy on it right now tour is going great 14 more shows to go see you out there rockin peeps not you garbageman you stay home" - HueyRamone, 7/3/12
MattleyCrue
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Re: Hey, Mattley...

Post by MattleyCrue »

🤷🏻‍♂️🤷🏻‍♂️🤷🏻‍♂️
LAglamrocker wrote:
Walk in Diesel store Melrose with Ashba gear commands respect, not sure you are allowed in with Walmart gear
LAglamrocker
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Post by LAglamrocker »

Who the f*ck is going to read all that
Donni Vie RX-7 has hot pink flames
Jani Lane and Bret Michaels should form a band called "Nelson II"
BDG135
Platinum Artist

Post by BDG135 »

Mattley, does the warranty have anything to do with the interest rate on a loan? Do you tell your customers that it does?
Not everybody is on MetalShit.com and Blabberface fuckin’ dot net! Who cares? There’s such a small amount of people that do that. - Blotz
MattleyCrue

Post by MattleyCrue »

BDG135 wrote: Tue Sep 26, 2023 6:29 pm Mattley, does the warranty have anything to do with the interest rate on a loan? Do you tell your customers that it does?
No it doesn’t. You will get best rate that you qualify for. I recommend this bundle we sell that covers tire and wheel and some other things. I personally have it.
LAglamrocker wrote:
Walk in Diesel store Melrose with Ashba gear commands respect, not sure you are allowed in with Walmart gear
BDG135
Platinum Artist

Post by BDG135 »

MattleyCrue wrote: Tue Sep 26, 2023 6:38 pm
BDG135 wrote: Tue Sep 26, 2023 6:29 pm Mattley, does the warranty have anything to do with the interest rate on a loan? Do you tell your customers that it does?
No it doesn’t. You will get best rate that you qualify for. I recommend this bundle we sell that covers tire and wheel and some other things. I personally have it.
One dealer tried to pull that on me in the early 00s. They might not be able to get away with it anymore.
Not everybody is on MetalShit.com and Blabberface fuckin’ dot net! Who cares? There’s such a small amount of people that do that. - Blotz
MattleyCrue

Post by MattleyCrue »

BDG135 wrote: Tue Sep 26, 2023 7:03 pm
One dealer tried to pull that on me in the early 00s. They might not be able to get away with it anymore.
I’ve been doing this since I was 22 years old and in the 15 years I’ve been in the biz the group I work for has never pulled this move but I wouldn’t be surprised if some dealerships do that. Take the warranty and they won’t make any points on the financing because they will still make something on the back end.
LAglamrocker wrote:
cowpins
Platinum Artist

Post by cowpins »

Amazing advice. :lol: :lol: :lol:
"bus problems come on man so boring we have our bus its awesome and we r watching judge judy on it right now tour is going great 14 more shows to go see you out there rockin peeps not you garbageman you stay home" - HueyRamone, 7/3/12
Metal Sludge
The End All Be All

Post by Metal Sludge »

MattleyCrue wrote: Tue Sep 26, 2023 7:25 pm
BDG135 wrote: Tue Sep 26, 2023 7:03 pm

I’ve been doing this since I was 22 years old and in the 15 years I’ve been in the biz the group I work for has never pulled this move but I wouldn’t be surprised if some dealerships do that. Take the warranty and they won’t make any points on the financing because they will still make something on the back end.
What state are you in again?
DiamondDog
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by DiamondDog »

LAglamrocker wrote: Tue Sep 26, 2023 6:26 pm Who the f*ck is going to read all that
🖐️
skunklovestiger wrote:Beeing funny is ok, beeing stupid is not !!