Sen. Feinstein dead at 90

A place to discuss whatever you want.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

dmbrocker
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal
Location: Rockin’ with Amber, Bradie, Laurine, Dokken, Ratt, Motley, Aerosmith, Rush, Poison…

Sen. Feinstein dead at 90

Post by dmbrocker »

Well, I think a lot of us saw this coming. Hopefully they’ll find someone younger and less demented to replace her. Should’ve retired long ago:

https://www.yahoo.com/news/sen-dianne-f ... 38102.html
LAglamrocker wrote: Trixter is awesome but everyone has seen After The Rain video correct? That’s one of first things I’m going thank God for
JakeYonkel
Headlining Clubs

Re: Sen. Feinstein dead at 90

Post by JakeYonkel »

Had no business still being in office, much like Biden and McConnell.

And they will likely find someone younger and crazier. Newsome has already said he’s going with an affirmative action pick.
Danzig in the Dark

Post by Danzig in the Dark »

JakeYonkel wrote: Fri Sep 29, 2023 9:55 am Had no business still being in office, much like Biden and McConnell.

And they will likely find someone younger and crazier. Newsome has already said he’s going with an affirmative action pick.
Jack a guy off at the theater while he squeezes her jellyknockers or Jewish space lasers crazy?
ImageImage
Mister Freeze
Platinum Artist

Post by Mister Freeze »

Newsom is fucked. The guy backed himself into a corner with his affirmative action pledge. Then recently said if it happened, it would be an "interim" pick with the election a year away. Now, blacks are calling that racist.

Nobody's happy. Nobody wins.
skunklovestiger wrote: A comment like this needs a really useless piece of shit. Well maybe you are used to get fucked by your mother in the basement. It would be better if somebody just kills you useless asshole. Just killl yourself shithead.
Bono Nettencourt
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by Bono Nettencourt »

JakeYonkel wrote: Fri Sep 29, 2023 9:55 am Had no business still being in office, much like Biden and McConnell.
And Agent Orange.
ijwthstd wrote: obviously you take this way too seriously and were deeply affected by what transpired in the early 1990's and hopefully you are discussing these issues with a therapist in addition to other fans on music message boards.
dmbrocker
Location: Rockin’ with Amber, Bradie, Laurine, Dokken, Ratt, Motley, Aerosmith, Rush, Poison…

Post by dmbrocker »

Bono Nettencourt wrote: Fri Sep 29, 2023 2:11 pm
And Agent Orange.
Yep. All these 75+ year old geezers in congress need to go, Republican, Democrat, or otherwise. Why we don’t yet have congressional term limits is a mystery to me.
LAglamrocker wrote: Trixter is awesome but everyone has seen After The Rain video correct? That’s one of first things I’m going thank God for
Danzig in the Dark

dmbrocker wrote: Fri Sep 29, 2023 6:28 pm
And Agent Orange.
Yep. All these 75+ year old geezers in congress need to go, Republican, Democrat, or otherwise. Why we don’t yet have congressional term limits is a mystery to me.
Because we have voting. If you don't like old people representing you, don't vote for them, but you don't get to decide who everyone else can vote for. Matt Gaetz, Lauren Boebert, MTG, and Ted Cruz aren't old, but they have fucked up this country more than the decrepit senator from California.
ImageImage
Mojo
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Post by Mojo »

I met her probably 20 years ago. She toured the US-Mexico border and as the head of the Campo Border Patrol station, my step dad was tasked with being her tour guide. He, in his dyed-in-the-wool Republican glory, was all pissed off about having to trot this Democrat piece of shit around, but actually came away with a bit of grudging respect for her.
Rooster wrote: I hunt with a handgun.
pieceofme wrote: Yeah, Mojo is a lot of peoples favourite!
keyofgee wrote: I am a free thinker
Image Image
dmbrocker

Post by dmbrocker »

Danzig in the Dark wrote: Sat Sep 30, 2023 8:50 am

And Agent Orange.
Because we have voting. If you don't like old people representing you, don't vote for them, but you don't get to decide who everyone else can vote for. Matt Gaetz, Lauren Boebert, MTG, and Ted Cruz aren't old, but they have fucked up this country more than the decrepit senator from California.
Agreed with that last part, but there’s a reason presidents have term limits, and in a lot of places in the US the decrepit old fogeys are peoples’ only options, so not much change there. And Boebert, MTG, Cruz, etc. need to be voted out like yesterday.
Danzig in the Dark

dmbrocker wrote: Sat Sep 30, 2023 9:26 am

Agreed with that last part, but there’s a reason presidents have term limits, and in a lot of places in the US the decrepit old fogeys are peoples’ only options, so not much change there. And Boebert, MTG, Cruz, etc. need to be voted out like yesterday.
...and it's not the reason you think.
ImageImage
dmbrocker

Post by dmbrocker »

Danzig in the Dark wrote: Sat Sep 30, 2023 12:15 pm
dmbrocker wrote: Sat Sep 30, 2023 9:26 am

...and it's not the reason you think.
Maybe, but something’s got to change in congress.
sirthx2
Doing 10 Questions with Metal Sludge

Post by sirthx2 »

She didn't look a day over 150.
"Most rock journalism is people who can't write, interviewing people who can't talk, for people who can't read." - Frank Zappa

"If you don't like The Darkness, you suck at music listening." - Michelish circa 2021
Wild Obsession
Debut Album Goes Gold

Post by Wild Obsession »

Covid I assume?
Danzig in the Dark

Wild Obsession wrote: Thu Oct 05, 2023 7:11 pm Covid I assume?
No. She wasn't some dumbass antivax Trumptard.
ImageImage