Halloween Decorations

A place to discuss whatever you want.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

MattleyCrue
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Halloween Decorations

Post by MattleyCrue »

Do you put up any cool Halloween decorations in your house?

I have a bunch of cool stuff outside. A Snoopy blowup sitting on a pumpkin, skull lights on the front side walk path to my front door, a cool light up skeleton sitting on a chair on the front porch area. I bought this big ass light up skull at Lowe’s too.

I have some cool plastic skulls in the living room that I might just keep up year round!

How about you?!
LAglamrocker wrote:
Walk in Diesel store Melrose with Ashba gear commands respect, not sure you are allowed in with Walmart gear
Nate S Axel

Re: Halloween Decorations

Post by Nate S Axel »

Do you slip your business cards in the candy buckets when you hand out candy? If you give out full-sized candy bars, maybe mom and dad would be like "Wow, #1 Mattley from Mazda! Let's schedule a test drive!"
https://www.last.fm/user/SundownDevil
LAglamrocker wrote: Wed Sep 20, 2023 10:45 am I can’t believe people actually don’t live in So Cal/ San Diego/Vegas circle ..waste of life
cowpins
Platinum Artist

Post by cowpins »

"Mommy...that man smells".
"bus problems come on man so boring we have our bus its awesome and we r watching judge judy on it right now tour is going great 14 more shows to go see you out there rockin peeps not you garbageman you stay home" - HueyRamone, 7/3/12
TooOldToCare
Playing Shitty Clubs in a Van

Post by TooOldToCare »

Not a thing. I have those landscape lights that can be set to any color, so I'll change them with the holidays. I'm too old to mess with outdoor decorations for any holiday (usually in crappy weather), so I just stopped. I decorate indoors for Christmas, but as an empty nester, I could care less about the outside.

MattleyCrue

Post by MattleyCrue »

I love that! Looks great and nice house by the way!
LAglamrocker wrote:
Walk in Diesel store Melrose with Ashba gear commands respect, not sure you are allowed in with Walmart gear
TooOldToCare
Playing Shitty Clubs in a Van

Post by TooOldToCare »

MattleyCrue wrote: Sat Oct 07, 2023 5:33 am I love that! Looks great and nice house by the way!
Thanks. I had a couple of near misses with roofs and ladders that it just isn't worth the risk for me, but I love some of the amazing displays around the neighborhood, many of which are hand-crafted and grow each year.