Silk Stalkings on USA Network

A place to discuss whatever you want.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

ParaDime77
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Silk Stalkings on USA Network

Post by ParaDime77 »

I remember watching this show diligently late at night when I was in high school. The OG cast ran through 1995 and then they replace Lorenzo and Lantz with two new actors in the 1996 season. was stumbling through Sling and this popped up on the Ace network, whatever the hell that is.

Who else watched this softcore cop series.?
Everyone Is Someone Else's Bitch
dmbrocker
Location: Rockin’ with Amber, Bradie, Laurine, Dokken, Ratt, Motley, Aerosmith, Rush, Poison…

Re: Silk Stalkings on USA Network

Post by dmbrocker »

Me, though I discovered it mainly because it came on immediately after Monday Night Raw back in the day. Nowadays it's L&O: SVU and Chicago Fire reruns that I catch the tail end of before my Monday Night WWE programming. That said, yeah, Silk Stalkings was pretty good for a show where every episode usually began with a couple having sex or somebody getting whacked (or sometimes both).
LAglamrocker wrote: Trixter is awesome but everyone has seen After The Rain video correct? That’s one of first things I’m going thank God for
cowpins
Platinum Artist

Post by cowpins »

dmbrocker wrote: Tue Nov 07, 2023 6:45 pm Me, though I discovered it mainly because it came on immediately after Monday Night Raw back in the day. Nowadays it's L&O: SVU and Chicago Fire reruns that I catch the tail end of before my Monday Night WWE programming. That said, yeah, Silk Stalkings was pretty good for a show where every episode usually began with a couple having sex or somebody getting whacked (or sometimes both).
So you were a wrasslin watching fatass too lazy to get up at change the channel?
"bus problems come on man so boring we have our bus its awesome and we r watching judge judy on it right now tour is going great 14 more shows to go see you out there rockin peeps not you garbageman you stay home" - HueyRamone, 7/3/12
dmbrocker
Location: Rockin’ with Amber, Bradie, Laurine, Dokken, Ratt, Motley, Aerosmith, Rush, Poison…

Post by dmbrocker »

cowpins wrote: Wed Nov 08, 2023 4:02 am
dmbrocker wrote: Tue Nov 07, 2023 6:45 pm Me, though I discovered it mainly because it came on immediately after Monday Night Raw back in the day. Nowadays it's L&O: SVU and Chicago Fire reruns that I catch the tail end of before my Monday Night WWE programming. That said, yeah, Silk Stalkings was pretty good for a show where every episode usually began with a couple having sex or somebody getting whacked (or sometimes both).
So you were a wrasslin watching fatass too lazy to get up at change the channel?
Not exactly, but it came on immediately afterwards and practically got me hooked from the first few seconds, especially with the softcore sex giving me a teenage boner back then.
LAglamrocker wrote: Trixter is awesome but everyone has seen After The Rain video correct? That’s one of first things I’m going thank God for
cowpins
Platinum Artist

Post by cowpins »

dmbrocker wrote: Wed Nov 08, 2023 4:32 am
especially with the softcore sex giving me a teenage boner back then.
The wrestling?
"bus problems come on man so boring we have our bus its awesome and we r watching judge judy on it right now tour is going great 14 more shows to go see you out there rockin peeps not you garbageman you stay home" - HueyRamone, 7/3/12
dmbrocker

Post by dmbrocker »

cowpins wrote: Wed Nov 08, 2023 4:45 am

The wrestling?
No, the Silk Stalkings show afterward.
Wild Obsession
Debut Album Goes Gold

Post by Wild Obsession »

Yes, used to watch as a teenager, thought it was pretty "provocative" compared to most network shows. IMO, the original female lead was super hot/sexy, probably knocked out a load or two while watching the show.
ParaDime77

Post by ParaDime77 »

dmbrocker wrote: Wed Nov 08, 2023 5:21 am

The wrestling?
Correct me if I’m wrong but wasn’t this show on Sunday nights?
Everyone Is Someone Else's Bitch
dmbrocker

Post by dmbrocker »

ParaDime77 wrote: Wed Nov 08, 2023 5:14 pm
dmbrocker wrote: Wed Nov 08, 2023 5:21 am

The wrestling?
Correct me if I’m wrong but wasn’t this show on Sunday nights?
They showed the reruns after Raw on Monday nights.
MOON
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by MOON »

I uses to watch it when it first came on. Just saw it again a few months ago on Tubi. Entire series is on there. Lead chick was hot