Heroic Left DEMAMD justice for black teen killed by white mob

A place to discuss whatever you want.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

Don't Damn Me
Debut Album Goes Gold

Heroic Left DEMAMD justice for black teen killed by white mob

Post by Don't Damn Me »

In Las Vegas a black 17-year-old boy was beat to death by up to 15 white assailants.

Democrats and leftists protests for justice in what they call a "most certainly Maga-related crime. They further state that "there is absolutely no excuse for this heinous murder" and that they will "not rest until Justice is served"

New information has just come in. Apparently there's been a mix-up. The victim was actually White, beaten by a group of teenaged black assailants.

Apparently the outrage has completely disipitated. One leftist is quoted as saying, "its not the same. Let it go"

Obviously the mix-up didn't happen. It makes a point. But I'm sure the vile left have some spin on why this isn't worthy of cries against racial Injustice.
Mojo
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Re: Heroic Left DEMAMD justice for black teen killed by white mob

Post by Mojo »

What a truly despicable piece of shit, you are. Absolutely out of your fucking mind unhinged. They've only identified 8 of the 10 assailants and haven't even released the names of the 8. You are using the death of a child to spew manufactured bigotry on a fucking hair metal message board. I can't even fathom this level of low.
Rooster wrote: I hunt with a handgun.
pieceofme wrote: Yeah, Mojo is a lot of peoples favourite!
keyofgee wrote: I am a free thinker
Image Image
Hellbound
Playing Shitty Clubs in a Van

Post by Hellbound »

Mojo wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2023 9:58 pm What a truly despicable piece of shit, you are. Absolutely out of your fucking mind unhinged. They've only identified 8 of the 10 assailants and haven't even released the names of the 8. You are using the death of a child to spew manufactured bigotry on a fucking hair metal message board. I can't even fathom this level of low.
Any movement is going to have a hard time getting off the ground when its run by an illiterate.

Or maybe there is a "demamb" for crackpots who think correct spelling is a conspiracy.
HueyRamone

Post by HueyRamone »

Don't Damn Me wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2023 9:16 pm In Las Vegas a black 17-year-old boy was beat to death by up to 15 white assailants.

Democrats and leftists protests for justice in what they call a "most certainly Maga-related crime. They further state that "there is absolutely no excuse for this heinous murder" and that they will "not rest until Justice is served"

New information has just come in. Apparently there's been a mix-up. The victim was actually White, beaten by a group of teenaged black assailants.

Apparently the outrage has completely disipitated. One leftist is quoted as saying, "its not the same. Let it go"

Obviously the mix-up didn't happen. It makes a point. But I'm sure the vile left have some spin on why this isn't worthy of cries against racial Injustice.
My news sources are glossing over the leftists are doing this. Can you please link to your news sources that are exposing this ridiculousness?
Don't Damn Me wrote: Tue Sep 12, 2023 7:21 pm Dummy, are you aware that hydroxy-chloroqin and Ivermectin have since been proven effective?
Danzig in the Dark
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Post by Danzig in the Dark »

Mojo wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2023 9:58 pm What a truly despicable piece of shit, you are. Absolutely out of your fucking mind unhinged. They've only identified 8 of the 10 assailants and haven't even released the names of the 8. You are using the death of a child to spew manufactured bigotry on a fucking hair metal message board. I can't even fathom this level of low.
He just made this shit up.
Don't Damn Me wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2023 9:16 pm"

Spin like, "It didn't happen "? :roll:
ImageImage
Wild Obsession
Debut Album Goes Gold

Post by Wild Obsession »

The usual MAGA racists of these boards perpetuating their hate........

"Murder", "mob", "hate crime"....... :roll:

Watch the video, all I see is a "mostly peaceful misunderstanding" between some school children.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=48CxzxDHqbU
exitflagger

Post by exitflagger »

I am completely against against all this de-ma'am-ing like what happened to Ellen Page and Chastity Bono.

Pussies like DDM proclaim "LEAVE ME BE!"
ImageImage
Drunk Mazeraturd wrote: ...but hes going to run and hes going to win.
HueyRamone

Post by HueyRamone »

Don't Damn Me wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2023 9:16 pm Obviously the mix-up didn't happen. It makes a point.
Is the point that you're an unhinged nutbar, who has strongly identified with the extreme right wing? Since you're a member of the underclass, their siphoning of wealth and entitlements do nothing for you, leaving only white grievance to hang onto. Since your entire identity is meth fueled right wing rants, why dont you list some of your favorite "news" personalities? Surely, you're not ashamed of your sources? Tell us if Tucker Carlson is your go-to. He must be one fave, since what he says and what you repeat are indistinguishable. Or do you prefer Matt Walsh or Alex Jones? Also, are most of your rants while you're on a hit of meth?

Feel free to cement all the above as fact by not responding to these questions. My guess is you will ignore this, or quote it and go off on something that refers to none of the above. I guarantee i'm right.
Don't Damn Me wrote: Tue Sep 12, 2023 7:21 pm Dummy, are you aware that hydroxy-chloroqin and Ivermectin have since been proven effective?
Bono Nettencourt
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by Bono Nettencourt »

exitflagger wrote: Thu Nov 16, 2023 7:32 am I am completely against against all this de-ma'am-ing like what happened to Ellen Page and Chastity Bono.

Pussies like DDM proclaim "LEAVE ME BE!"
Don't De-Ma'am Me
ijwthstd wrote: obviously you take this way too seriously and were deeply affected by what transpired in the early 1990's and hopefully you are discussing these issues with a therapist in addition to other fans on music message boards.
EzyRider
Doing Package Tours in Theaters

Post by EzyRider »

Interesting story on VICE about a lady they call the QAnon QUEEN, she proclaimed herself the queen of Canada but they're trying to get rid of her, entertaining story

It blows my mind that people fall for this, sad really

https://www.vice.com/en/article/v7bqva/ ... -abandoned

She ain't pretty, that's for sure!!

It's good to be bad
It's the best time you'll ever have
What the hell is this ultra sad
Pray for your cool and work on that ass!