So my tin foil hat moment

A place to discuss whatever you want.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

tym
Headlining a Theater Tour

So my tin foil hat moment

Post by tym »

I kinda went down the Bonnie and Clyde rabbit hole. My question has always been, how in the fuck did two people that stuck up a few gas stations, and a store or two become so fucking famous? They were third rate robbers at best, so what the holy hell was the deal??

As it turns out, the FBI and John Edgar Hoover had there hands full with John Dillinger and Baby Face Nelson. Dillinger was a REALLY good bank robber. 15 to 20 grand taken at a time. Robbed Several Banks, and did his best to never kill anyone. Even when he was finally caught, he escaped jail again, and went back to Robbing banks. Baby Face Nelson was a real cunt. Dude just loved killing people for the fun of it. The Feds were having Zero luck with Dillinger and Nelson. The public really thought Hoover and the FBI were dumb asses, and pointless to even have around.

So, Hoover decided he needed to show the FBI was not to be fucked with. He could do nothing at the time about Dillinger and Nelson, so he decided to kinda help Bonnie and Clyde become famous. He knew the pair sucked at what they were doing, and Hoover had a ace up his sleeve. That being he Knew Frank Hammer. He knew he didnt want to send frank hammer after Dillinger and Nelson. He feared Hammer would get killed and really fuck him over. He instead decided to send ol Frank after Bonnie and Clyde, while at the same time, kinda pushing the news into believing Bonnie and Clyde were this super dangerous pair of people. Got them to help make the people believe that ol Bonnie and Clyde were public enemy number one. They had to be stopped, bla bla bla.

Rumor has it Hoover told Frank hammer, once the pair were found, DONT give them the chance to give up, kill em and make it news worthy. Took Hammer 4 months to find and Kill Bonnie and Clyde, and Hoover and the New FBI were the heroes. Kinda gave the Local cops, and the FBI agents the kick in the ass to track down and End Dillinger, and Nelson.

And that is my Tin Foil hat moment. Now if you will excuse me, its time to see about who really killed JFK.
I'm finding it difficult to masturbate to this. I'm trying, I just have so little to work with...
Grendel
Headlining Clubs

Re: So my tin foil hat moment

Post by Grendel »

:roll:
HeavyMetalZombie666 wrote:Learn the concept of keep your mouth shut or you will remained foed.
GreatWhiteSnake
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas

Post by GreatWhiteSnake »

I think most of their infamy stems from the fact that they were lovers on the run. Had it been just a couple of dudes who were pals people likely would not have been as interested...
GWS video of the week Seven Seconds of Shred https://youtu.be/6DAqH3eKqEM?si=N2I9eU92_ovsb69d updated 3/9/24
https://soundcloud.com/crunch-104998557
Danzig in the Dark
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Post by Danzig in the Dark »

GreatWhiteSnake wrote: Sat Dec 02, 2023 12:19 pm I think most of their infamy stems from the fact that they were lovers on the run. Had it been just a couple of dudes who were pals people likely would not have been as interested...
What about a couple of dudes who were lovers?
ImageImage
GreatWhiteSnake
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas

Post by GreatWhiteSnake »

Danzig in the Dark wrote: Sat Dec 02, 2023 4:52 pm
GreatWhiteSnake wrote: Sat Dec 02, 2023 12:19 pm I think most of their infamy stems from the fact that they were lovers on the run. Had it been just a couple of dudes who were pals people likely would not have been as interested...
That would be different woudn't it? Maybe Bonnie was a tranny?
GWS video of the week Seven Seconds of Shred https://youtu.be/6DAqH3eKqEM?si=N2I9eU92_ovsb69d updated 3/9/24
https://soundcloud.com/crunch-104998557
Turner Coates
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Post by Turner Coates »

tym wrote: Fri Dec 01, 2023 11:44 pm I kinda went down the Bonnie and Clyde rabbit hole. My question has always been, how in the fuck did two people that stuck up a few gas stations, and a store or two become so fucking famous? They were third rate robbers at best, so what the holy hell was the deal??

I reckon all songs are folk songs. I ain't never heard no horses singing any.
Danzig in the Dark
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Post by Danzig in the Dark »

GreatWhiteSnake wrote: Sat Dec 02, 2023 6:03 pm
Danzig in the Dark wrote: Sat Dec 02, 2023 4:52 pm
That would be different woudn't it? Maybe Bonnie was a tranny?
Donny and Clyde.
ImageImage
exitflagger
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Post by exitflagger »

"Looks like Dym is right back on top again!"
ImageImage
Drunk Mazeraturd wrote: ...but hes going to run and hes going to win.
TravisBicklesMohawk
Headlining a Theater Tour

Post by TravisBicklesMohawk »

Sounds pretty accurate to me.

I don't know much about the two other than what I've seen in the movies.

Clyde Barrow went through hell while in jail, so that kinda fucked him up for the rest of his life.

The Johnny Depp movie, Public Enemies, the one where he plays Dillinger, pretty much shows the FBI and just how corrupt they were at the time.
The Tao of Pooh
Image Image
keyofgee
Headlining Clubs

Post by keyofgee »

supposedly Clyde was also gay..