On this day 30 years ago - January 6, 1994: The knee whack heard 'round the world...

A place to discuss whatever you want.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

dmbrocker
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal
Location: Rockin’ with Amber, Bradie, Laurine, Dokken, Ratt, Motley, Aerosmith, Rush, Poison…

On this day 30 years ago - January 6, 1994: The knee whack heard 'round the world...

Post by dmbrocker »

Crazy to think this happened thirty years ago now. What was your reaction when the news broke?

https://www.fox32chicago.com/sports/nan ... ears-later

Last edited by dmbrocker on Sat Jan 06, 2024 7:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
LAglamrocker wrote: Trixter is awesome but everyone has seen After The Rain video correct? That’s one of first things I’m going thank God for
LAglamrocker
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Re: On this day 30 years ago - January 6, 1993: The knee whack heard 'round the world...

Post by LAglamrocker »

I wanted villain to win the Gold
I loved the story- instant classic

If you missed out on this you truly missed out
Jani Lane and Bret Michaels should form a band called "Nelson II"
Black Stuff
Doing Package Tours in Theaters

Re: On this day 30 years ago - January 6, 1994: The knee whack heard 'round the world...

Post by Black Stuff »

I went to watch the Tanya sex tape
The power of Sludge compels you.
MattleyCrue
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Re: On this day 30 years ago - January 6, 1994: The knee whack heard 'round the world...

Post by MattleyCrue »

Lillehammer Olympics was the best one ever! I remember being 8 years old and watching it every night. Great times!
LAglamrocker wrote:
Walk in Diesel store Melrose with Ashba gear commands respect, not sure you are allowed in with Walmart gear
Cindy Buzzedimisa
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by Cindy Buzzedimisa »

I remember how she stood out as being trashy compared to the others then this happened. I thought "Well, trash is gonna trash..."

There's a restaurant here called On Deck where Tonya was caught on camera using their dumpster to throw away evidence. It's stated on their menus as their claim to fame. Place is run down and the food is meh so that's all they have going for them.
TravisBicklesMohawk
Headlining a Theater Tour

Post by TravisBicklesMohawk »

I lived and breathed every single second on this madness!

Shame we didn't get our fairy tale ending and Kerrigan took the Silver medal. Ha ha!

I even watched her notorious bitchy Disney appearance wherein she rolled her eyes most of the time during the parade.

And honestly, I hated them both. Neither one of them gave me any reason to care or support them or their skating.
The Tao of Pooh
Image Image
LAglamrocker
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Post by LAglamrocker »

It wasn’t about the skating :lol: :lol: :lol:
It was about incredible story being told…it had fairytale ending she got 2nd!!!!

It was so easy being Team Knee! Hall Of Fame casting!
Jani Lane and Bret Michaels should form a band called "Nelson II"
Mister Freeze
Platinum Artist

Post by Mister Freeze »

skunklovestiger wrote: A comment like this needs a really useless piece of shit. Well maybe you are used to get fucked by your mother in the basement. It would be better if somebody just kills you useless asshole. Just killl yourself shithead.
eddie lee roth
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas

Post by eddie lee roth »

TravisBicklesMohawk wrote: Tue Jan 09, 2024 5:32 am I lived and breathed every single second on this madness!

Shame we didn't get our fairy tale ending and Kerrigan took the Silver medal. Ha ha!

I even watched her notorious bitchy Disney appearance wherein she rolled her eyes most of the time during the parade.

And honestly, I hated them both. Neither one of them gave me any reason to care or support them or their skating.
It’s fun to hate and who better to hate than some fucking figure skaters.