Weird Phobias/Fears You All Have

A place to discuss whatever you want.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

GoodJudge
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Re: Weird Phobias/Fears You All Have

Post by GoodJudge »

keyofgee wrote: Mon Jan 29, 2024 10:24 am While travelling I absolutely fear being beside a tractor trailer. Our bass player will drive beside them in the right lane while it's in the left highway lane. The whole time I am freaking out because here in the Midwest those big rigs must stay in the right lane unless to pass. Several times we have been in the right lane beside them in the "I can't see you zone" and they hit their right hand turn signal and start coming over. Scares the crap out of me.
You reminded me: I HATE car transporter trucks. Empty ones are just about OK but if there's a car on the top deck at the back, it's bouncing up and down due to the vibrations from the road and I'm always convinced it's going to break free. I can't drive immediately behind one and if I'm overtaking I put my foot down hard to get past it asafp.
Ale
Picking a Band Name

Post by Ale »

I have all of you beat. Hear me out: the only phobia l have is phobia to bubblegum, gum. Don’t know why. I’ve never chew gum in my life, I vomit if you are near me and talk to me with a grape or banana gum, and (not joking) I would even turn down a kiss from Margot Robbie if she is chewing gum. I literally throw up and even thinking about gum makes me sick.
Don’t mind cigarettes girls smoking I may have had sex with one or two groupies with B.O. but no gum please.
I have stopped soundckecks cause there was a gum on stage and the only rockstar thing I have is no gum backstage. Many times there aren’t even dressing rooms and that’s ok
Olivia Sophia
Recording Your Demo

Post by Olivia Sophia »

Getting spit on
pieceofme
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Post by pieceofme »

Not me, but my aunt is scared of feathers
GrayAntiMatter wrote:EVH

Zappa is pure cult status shit. He is to music what Bruce fucking Campbell is to acting....