Curb Your Enthusiasm final season starts Sunday

A place to discuss whatever you want.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

eddie lee roth
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas

Curb Your Enthusiasm final season starts Sunday

Post by eddie lee roth »

Gonna hate to see this show end but at least we have one more season of laughs to come.
cowpins
Platinum Artist

Re: Curb Your Enthusiasm final season starts Sunday

Post by cowpins »

Pretty pretty excited.
"bus problems come on man so boring we have our bus its awesome and we r watching judge judy on it right now tour is going great 14 more shows to go see you out there rockin peeps not you garbageman you stay home" - HueyRamone, 7/3/12
cowpins
Platinum Artist

Post by cowpins »

SPOILER

Thoughts on the final? Pretty....pretty...pretty good. I felt like I was listening to a greatest hits album from my favorite band with so much new stuff thrown in. Bringing it all full circle with Jerry and the "we should have done this in the finale" joke was great for both series. Leon great, "Larry, this guy is good. You're fucked", Suzie in the wheelchair with Larry late saying, "she can walk" as she storms out. Just so many great scenes. Loved it.
"bus problems come on man so boring we have our bus its awesome and we r watching judge judy on it right now tour is going great 14 more shows to go see you out there rockin peeps not you garbageman you stay home" - HueyRamone, 7/3/12
eddie lee roth

Post by eddie lee roth »

cowpins wrote: Wed Apr 10, 2024 2:55 am SPOILER

Thoughts on the final? Pretty....pretty...pretty good. I felt like I was listening to a greatest hits album from my favorite band with so much new stuff thrown in. Bringing it all full circle with Jerry and the "we should have done this in the finale" joke was great for both series. Leon great, "Larry, this guy is good. You're fucked", Suzie in the wheelchair with Larry late saying, "she can walk" as she storms out. Just so many great scenes. Loved it.
Yep loved it. Cracked up laughing when he tried to teach that kid a lesson. I’m 76 years old and I’ve never learned a lesson in my life.

What did you think about the first episode that aired after Richard Lewis passed away? The AA episode, god that shit cracked me up. I used to hate the end of meetings where everyone stood up and held hands and say the sobriety prayer. Why do I have to hold hands and hug everyone all the fucking time?

And Richard using the meetings as a tryout comedy routine tour was hilarious and giving away Tracey Ulman’s deepest secrets to chase her away just for a little inheritance money. Just pure brilliance.

CALL JG WENTWORTH 877 CASH NOW
cowpins
Platinum Artist

Post by cowpins »

Oh man, the AA episodes were the best!!!!!!!!! "Oh, come next week. I'm doing the 3p and 7pm meetings". :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Chip Z'Hoy
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Post by Chip Z'Hoy »

I can't believe it took the show almost 25 years to have Richard Lewis workshop jokes at AA meetings. Such a funny idea.

I loved seeing Lewis all season. He looked like he was on death's door--and apparently was--but the show would not have been the same without him.

re: Finale

Perfect finale. Going out with a real middle finger to the critics and whiners.
LAglamrocker wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2024 3:56 pmClub was packed with Metal Edge fans 18-30..no stupid Rush Roll The Bones dipsh*ts
Grendel
Headlining Clubs

Post by Grendel »

Really enjoyed Freddy Fonkhauser this season.
HeavyMetalZombie666 wrote:Learn the concept of keep your mouth shut or you will remained foed.
eddie lee roth

Post by eddie lee roth »

Grendel wrote: Sat Apr 13, 2024 9:55 am Really enjoyed Freddy Fonkhauser this season.
Fish not sick fish stuck