Ten-Year anniversary of the thread, "2014 VALENTINE THREADAGRAM MEGASPLOSION (GUYS)"

A place to discuss whatever you want.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

Beyotch_Knowles
Destiny's Bastard

Ten-Year anniversary of the thread, "2014 VALENTINE THREADAGRAM MEGASPLOSION (GUYS)"

Post by Beyotch_Knowles »

About ten years ago, Woosh created a thread titled "2014 VALENTINE THREADAGRAM MEGASPLOSION (GUYS)".

He invited us to send him our Valentine messages, which he would post anonymously in the thread. The notes that I sent him appear below.

Would you like to send a message to a special sludger in honor of Valentines Day? Go ahead and post it in this thread.

-------------------
2014 Valentines messages:

To: Charles Bukaki:

Charles Bookaki, I want to come in your bookstore, and I want to read 50 Shades of Gray. But not necessarily in that order. Then I'll ask you where the "adult" section is. And don't lie; we all know you have a healthy stash of erotic magazines. I will leer at you as I read the articles.

-------------------
To: Heenan Snuka:

I am planning a romantic candlelit dinner with you after hours at my city's local sewage treatment plant. After a nice meal set to the sounds of flowing water (and your farts), some of my friends will pick us up. They will be driving a white van and wearing matching tan outfits that look like hospital scrubs.

They will take you to a peaceful retreat where you'll be able to hide away from the rest of the world for a few days. (There are plenty of guards and locked gates to make sure no one gets in to bother you.) Throughout the course of your stay, they will talk with you about your favorite topics: shitting, pissing, and farting. Won't it be great to finally find people who want to hear you talk about these things? To help you remember your vacation, they will hook you up to a special bed, and each time you talk or think about body functions, you will be rewarded with an brain orgasm. These electronically generated orgasms will be so intense that you might mistake them for electrical shocks.

After this excessive time spent talking about the human body's excretory functions, you might found yourself no longer fascinated with them once you have been released...I mean, once you have returned from your vacation. At this point, you may feel that you have lost your identify. In time, you will find new hobbies to occupy your time. Sludge will be be much classier once you have started posting 3 new threads a week about gardening.

-------------------
To: KAOS:

KAOS, i have admired you for a long time, but you don't know who I am. Aww, fuck, it's me, CHAOS. I want to pound your ass again.
Grendel
Headlining Clubs

Re: Ten-Year anniversary of the thread, "2014 VALENTINE THREADAGRAM MEGASPLOSION (GUYS)"

Post by Grendel »

Didn't Drunk Kennedy out LicketySplit on Valentine's Day?
HeavyMetalZombie666 wrote:Learn the concept of keep your mouth shut or you will remained foed.
eddie lee roth
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas

Re: Ten-Year anniversary of the thread, "2014 VALENTINE THREADAGRAM MEGASPLOSION (GUYS)"

Post by eddie lee roth »

Thanks for the reminder. Those were some good heartfelt messages.