Wendy Williams

A place to discuss whatever you want.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

Bono Nettencourt
MSX Tour Support Act

Wendy Williams

Post by Bono Nettencourt »

Discuss.
ijwthstd wrote: obviously you take this way too seriously and were deeply affected by what transpired in the early 1990's and hopefully you are discussing these issues with a therapist in addition to other fans on music message boards.
Rocker4Real
Opening Act in Local Bars

Re: Wendy Williams

Post by Rocker4Real »

I thought she was trans at first. I checked Google.
TooOldToCare
Playing Shitty Clubs in a Van

Post by TooOldToCare »

I have never watched her show. I just saw her on entertainment news-type stuff. That said, having the Bruce Willis FTD disease sucks for her or anyone. My grandma had some form of dementia when she died at 89 years old. Long life, but watching someone's mind go is shitty.
Love_Industry
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Post by Love_Industry »

She was not a great singer but the Gene Simmons album she sang on wasn't bad.
krisholmes
Playing Shitty Clubs in a Van

Post by krisholmes »

Love_Industry wrote: Sun Feb 25, 2024 6:43 am She was not a great singer but the Gene Simmons album she sang on wasn't bad.
Apparently this Wendy Williams is an "American media personality and writer", according to Google.
About
Wendy Williams Hunter is an American former broadcaster, media personality, and writer. From 2008 to 2021, she hosted the nationally syndicated television talk show The Wendy Williams Show. Prior to television, Williams was a radio DJ and host and quickly became known in New York City as a shock jock.

I've never heard of her, to the best of my knowledge.
Rocker4Real
Opening Act in Local Bars

Post by Rocker4Real »

GreatWhiteSnake
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas

Post by GreatWhiteSnake »

She can fart and burp at the same time. Thrice confirmed...
GWS video of the week Seven Seconds of Shred https://youtu.be/6DAqH3eKqEM?si=N2I9eU92_ovsb69d updated 3/9/24
https://soundcloud.com/crunch-104998557
HueyRamone
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Post by HueyRamone »

So she drank so much she ruined her brain?

I've known some big time alkies who made it into their senior years. She must have been on another level.
Don't Damn Me wrote: Tue Sep 12, 2023 7:21 pm Dummy, are you aware that hydroxy-chloroqin and Ivermectin have since been proven effective?
Chip Z'Hoy

Post by Chip Z'Hoy »

HueyRamone wrote: Mon Feb 26, 2024 9:46 am So she drank so much she ruined her brain?

I've known some big time alkies who made it into their senior years. She must have been on another level.
Yeah, she's 59 with dementia--my guess was wet brain.

She's always been a miserable asshole; now she's a miserable asshole that doesn't know where she is.
LAglamrocker wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2024 3:56 pmClub was packed with Metal Edge fans 18-30..no stupid Rush Roll The Bones dipsh*ts
Cindy Buzzedimisa
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by Cindy Buzzedimisa »

I liked her talk show over the others. You really have to drink a LOT consistently to permanently injure or die from it I'm wondering how she managed to do that and not have it show at all to the audience. This is the first I've heard of Wet Brain. I've seen people die from drinking or look well on their way but I always figured their livers were what was doing them in none of them had dementia. But different people react different ways..
HueyRamone

Post by HueyRamone »

Cindy Buzzedimisa wrote: Thu Feb 29, 2024 8:25 am I liked her talk show over the others. You really have to drink a LOT consistently to permanently injure or die from it I'm wondering how she managed to do that and not have it show at all to the audience. This is the first I've heard of Wet Brain. I've seen people die from drinking or look well on their way but I always figured their livers were what was doing them in none of them had dementia. But different people react different ways..
My dad ended up with it. He drank more and more heavily at the end, but made it to 81. For her to achieve it at 59 or whatever she is shows some real dedication.
Don't Damn Me wrote: Tue Sep 12, 2023 7:21 pm Dummy, are you aware that hydroxy-chloroqin and Ivermectin have since been proven effective?
Indy_Rob
Headlining a Theater Tour

Post by Indy_Rob »

Would not pork.