Are you a Patreon patron?

A place to discuss whatever you want.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

Rocker4Real
Opening Act in Local Bars

Are you a Patreon patron?

Post by Rocker4Real »

How many people do you patronize? Say who it is if you're comfortable with that. I think I'm only patronizing one podcaster right now.
Mojo
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Re: Are you a Patreon patron?

Post by Mojo »

I subscribed to No Hay Tos, a Spanish-language podcast, because they had transcriptions of the entire podcasts and show notes with explanations of the slang and colloquialisms. It really helped me when I was starting out on my Spanish learning journey. That's the only one, though.
Rooster wrote: I hunt with a handgun.
pieceofme wrote: Yeah, Mojo is a lot of peoples favourite!
keyofgee wrote: I am a free thinker
Image Image
eddie lee roth
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas

Post by eddie lee roth »

Mojo wrote: Tue Feb 27, 2024 10:59 am I subscribed to No Hay Tos, a Spanish-language podcast, because they had transcriptions of the entire podcasts and show notes with explanations of the slang and colloquialisms. It really helped me when I was starting out on my Spanish learning journey. That's the only one, though.
That must come in handy for the job.
Mojo
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Post by Mojo »

eddie lee roth wrote: Tue Feb 27, 2024 11:11 am That must come in handy for the job.
It absolutely does. I use it all the time.
Rooster wrote: I hunt with a handgun.
pieceofme wrote: Yeah, Mojo is a lot of peoples favourite!
keyofgee wrote: I am a free thinker
Image Image
DemonFilth2001
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Post by DemonFilth2001 »

Rocker4Real wrote: Tue Feb 27, 2024 9:10 am How many people do you patronize? Say who it is if you're comfortable with that. I think I'm only patronizing one podcaster right now.
Who are you giving money to?
KEYBOARD WARRIOR!
Rocker4Real
Opening Act in Local Bars

Post by Rocker4Real »

DemonFilth2001 wrote: Fri Mar 08, 2024 5:11 pm
Rocker4Real wrote: Tue Feb 27, 2024 9:10 am How many people do you patronize? Say who it is if you're comfortable with that. I think I'm only patronizing one podcaster right now.
Who are you giving money to?
It was a movie review podcast done by comedians. I cancelled though. I think it was just 7 bucks a month.
Charles Bukaki
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by Charles Bukaki »

One podcaster, and a music mashup guy, I think one is $3 and the other one is $5:

Andrew Hickey - A History Of Rock Music In 500 songs. I can't recommend this podcast enough if you're a music fan. The audio quality isn't great, and his voice takes some getting used to, but the amount of research he's done is some doctorate level shit.

Bill McClintlock - Look him up on YouTube if you don't know who he is. He does some crazy song mashups that sometimes are better than the original songs.

I also used to subscribe to Your Favorite Band Sucks and Cocaine And Rhinestones
rockker
Doing 20 Questions with Metal Sludge

Post by rockker »

Zero
Kiss fans are like old men at the strip club. We know we're getting bilked but give 'em our money anyway. - Danko Jones
Mister Freeze
Platinum Artist

Post by Mister Freeze »

I'm a Patrón patron.

skunklovestiger wrote: A comment like this needs a really useless piece of shit. Well maybe you are used to get fucked by your mother in the basement. It would be better if somebody just kills you useless asshole. Just killl yourself shithead.