ATTN: Don’t Damn Me

A place to discuss whatever you want.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

eddie lee roth
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas

ATTN: Don’t Damn Me

Post by eddie lee roth »

Did you know that thanks to this being a leap year you have to wait till Friday before Black History Month is over?
dmbrocker
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal
Location: Rockin’ with Amber, Bradie, Laurine, Dokken, Ratt, Motley, Aerosmith, Rush, Poison…

Re: ATTN: Don’t Damn Me

Post by dmbrocker »

Shocking how DDM hasn’t yet offered his vital opinion on all the non-whites currently walking free in America now that one of those said non-whites murdered a poor white girl at the University of Georgia this past weekend. And he was one of them illeegulz that crossed the Southern border, too! He should be having a field day with this.
LAglamrocker wrote: Trixter is awesome but everyone has seen After The Rain video correct? That’s one of first things I’m going thank God for
VinnieVincentsVag
Playing Second Stage at SludgeFest

Post by VinnieVincentsVag »

dmbrocker wrote: Wed Feb 28, 2024 7:19 am Shocking how DDM hasn’t yet offered his vital opinion on all the non-whites currently walking free in America now that one of those said non-whites murdered a poor white girl at the University of Georgia this past weekend. And he was one of them illeegulz that crossed the Southern border, too! He should be having a field day with this.
You mean the one that was unalived?
eddie lee roth
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas

Post by eddie lee roth »

Unalived is right up there with “giving some flowers” as to dumb shit I never need to hear again.
Don't Damn Me
Debut Album Goes Gold

Post by Don't Damn Me »

Fuck you guys.
I can take most of your shit in good humor, but when you project this racist bullshit on me it pisses me off. You don't know me, I've never made any such comments and I refuse to be guilty by association because you buy into the wildly irresponsible narratives of what leaning conservative means.
And frankly, I'm through with politics. Yes, this change is sudden. But shit don't add up... but nobody here has the brain capacity for objectivity so there's no discussion to be had.
Seriously, FUCK YOU. Morons.
cowpins
Platinum Artist

Post by cowpins »

"And frankly, I'm through with politics. Yes, this change is sudden. But shit don't add up".

You're correct. That brainwashed shit does NOT add up.
"bus problems come on man so boring we have our bus its awesome and we r watching judge judy on it right now tour is going great 14 more shows to go see you out there rockin peeps not you garbageman you stay home" - HueyRamone, 7/3/12