Moderator: Metal Sludge

JinglesTheChristmasMouse
MSX Tour Support Act

Have you ever been sprayed by a skunk ?

Post by JinglesTheChristmasMouse »

? ? ?
skinni
Having Slaughter Open for You

Re: Have you ever been sprayed by a skunk ?

Post by skinni »

no
tym
Headlining a Theater Tour

Post by tym »

No but I have hit a couple of the bastards over the years. HOLY FUCK!! Shit clings to your car, and takes a few car washes, and some serious fabreeze spray on the interior to get rid of it. Hitting a skunk with your car just sucks.
I'm finding it difficult to masturbate to this. I'm trying, I just have so little to work with...
Kid-Wicked
Opening for Helix

Post by Kid-Wicked »

kind of. most of it hit the sheet i was holding to block it
Aerosmith87
Opening Act in Arenas

Post by Aerosmith87 »

No but I run at night after word and I've encountered skunks on several different occasions. Maybe NJ skunks are somewhat used to people and aren't super trigger happy, but I feel like I got closer than I'd ever want to. Growing up my dog and cat both got sprayed, which was nasty stuff. Why do you ask... planning to?
Grendel
Headlining Clubs

Post by Grendel »

I used to have a Jack Russell terrier who would always get in altercations with them. She lost everytime and have to take tomato sauce baths and stay outside for a couple of days.
HeavyMetalZombie666 wrote:Learn the concept of keep your mouth shut or you will remained foed.
eddie lee roth
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas

Post by eddie lee roth »

No but I’ve been screwed bruised and tattooed by the dangling dong of destiny. Much worse situation to get out of.
jens
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by jens »

Aerosmith87 wrote: Tue Apr 02, 2024 6:34 am No but I run at night after word and I've encountered skunks on several different occasions. Maybe NJ skunks are somewhat used to people and aren't super trigger happy, but I feel like I got closer than I'd ever want to. Growing up my dog and cat both got sprayed, which was nasty stuff. Why do you ask... planning to?
They don't spray that easily, they don't carry an infinite amount so it's like losing a weapon when more fights might pop up.
Aerosmith87
Opening Act in Arenas

Post by Aerosmith87 »

jens wrote: Wed Apr 03, 2024 12:24 pm
Aerosmith87 wrote: Tue Apr 02, 2024 6:34 am No but I run at night after word and I've encountered skunks on several different occasions. Maybe NJ skunks are somewhat used to people and aren't super trigger happy, but I feel like I got closer than I'd ever want to. Growing up my dog and cat both got sprayed, which was nasty stuff. Why do you ask... planning to?
They don't spray that easily, they don't carry an infinite amount so it's like losing a weapon when more fights might pop up.
Yeah I read that once. They probably take a look at me and think "not wasting my stank on this guy", like most living creatures.
LSD69
Headlining Clubs

Post by LSD69 »

No........

But thanks for asking.