BROmance

A place to discuss whatever you want.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

Wild Obsession
Debut Album Goes Gold

BROmance

Post by Wild Obsession »

Any heartwarming stories of bromance?

Me.....aside from my wife, I've never been much of a "friend guy". My wife has friends, who's husbands I enjoy hanging out with when we go out as couples, but I don't have any guy friends I hang out with. I have a couple buddies from High School, and a couple guys I was in bands with, that we text every now and then, but I feel like I need a little Bromance in my life.......(Mojo, you know what I mean).

Closest thing I have had was a guy I went to High School with (I knew who he was, but we never socialized), anyway I ended up in a musical project with him about a decade later, and there was an instant connection, unfortunately I ended up moving before our Bromance could truly blossom........
Aerosmith87
Opening Act in Arenas

Re: BROmance

Post by Aerosmith87 »

I'm still best friends with like 5 guys who I went to elementary school and then a couple more from college. We all grew up together and either live close by or a reasonable drive. Probably see at least a couple of them weekly if I'm not busy otherwise. It's nice having friends around to drink beer and talk about RATT because my wife doesn't like to do either of those things.