Mass Shooting in Memphis.....here we go......

A place to discuss whatever you want.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

Wild Obsession
Debut Album Goes Gold

Mass Shooting in Memphis.....here we go......

Post by Wild Obsession »

2 dead, 6 (reported) injured, multiple shooters with at least 4 military type assault rifles.......... yet not getting much coverage by the media :?:
Where is all the virtue signaling?, and feigned outrage? You would think anti-gun groups would be all over this? (And no, I DO NOT OWN A GUN)....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UWTgg8AgYxw
TravisBicklesMohawk
Headlining a Theater Tour

Re: Mass Shooting in Memphis.....here we go......

Post by TravisBicklesMohawk »

Only two dead. Not exactly the type of mass shooting the US is use to.

And Trump is the news for the next 2 weeks or more, so nothing else matters.
The Tao of Pooh
Image Image
Danzig in the Dark
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Post by Danzig in the Dark »

Wild Obsession wrote: Wed Apr 24, 2024 7:52 am
All those links are essentially cut and paste of the same story, with the only concern being that there was no city permit for the (mostly peaceful) "party"............
So my initial assessment was pretty much correct in that this "Mass Shooting" doesn't fit the agenda/narrative.
Don't give yourself a hernia moving those goalposts. :lol:

Why doesn't it fit the agenda/narrative? I'll wait.
ImageImage
Chip Z'Hoy
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Post by Chip Z'Hoy »

Danzig in the Dark wrote: Wed Apr 24, 2024 8:08 amWhy doesn't it fit the agenda/narrative? I'll wait.
Ham posting numerous links to the story doesn't fit Wild's narrative that this is a story that's been buried by the "liberal agenda."

Isn't it interesting when these people have their own narratives that they expect the world to conform to?

And instead of saying "Whoops. I was misinformed," we get the goalpost-moving we see above.

Good rule of thumb: IF YOU HEARD ABOUT IT, IT'S NOT TOP SECRET. Deep Throat isn't meeting you in a parking garage, you found a video on YouTube.
LAglamrocker wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2024 3:56 pmClub was packed with Metal Edge fans 18-30..no stupid Rush Roll The Bones dipsh*ts
Chip Z'Hoy
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Post by Chip Z'Hoy »

Not trying to pick on Wild O here, it's an epidemic in the MAGAt community, this idea that they're part of an underground network of alt-media freedom fighters when they're just being fed the most mainstream, status-quo stories imaginable.

It's kind of a brilliant grift: Convince everyone that they're part of an elite club. That gives them license to herd The Sheep when they decide to update their "ranting in a pickup truck" YouTube channel.

40 views per video. Must be SHADOWBANNED. :lol:
LAglamrocker wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2024 3:56 pmClub was packed with Metal Edge fans 18-30..no stupid Rush Roll The Bones dipsh*ts
Danzig in the Dark
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Post by Danzig in the Dark »

Chip Z'Hoy wrote: Wed Apr 24, 2024 8:43 am
Danzig in the Dark wrote: Wed Apr 24, 2024 8:08 amWhy doesn't it fit the agenda/narrative? I'll wait.
Ham posting numerous links to the story doesn't fit Wild's narrative that this is a story that's been buried by the "liberal agenda."

Isn't it interesting when these people have their own narratives that they expect the world to conform to?

And instead of saying "Whoops. I was misinformed," we get the goalpost-moving we see above.

Good rule of thumb: IF YOU HEARD ABOUT IT, IT'S NOT TOP SECRET. Deep Throat isn't meeting you in a parking garage, you found a video on YouTube.
I expect there's another reason and was hoping for some color commentary.
ImageImage
Nate S Axel
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by Nate S Axel »

Wild Obsession wrote: Wed Apr 24, 2024 7:52 am All those links are essentially cut and paste of the same story, with the only concern being that there was no city permit for the (mostly peaceful) "party"............
So my initial assessment was pretty much correct in that this "Mass Shooting" doesn't fit the agenda/narrative.
You mentioned you were looking for a "bromance" in another thread. Have you considered the Proud Boys? I've never seen a single female in any pictures of them. You'd love it.
https://www.last.fm/user/SundownDevil
LAglamrocker wrote: Wed Sep 20, 2023 10:45 am I can’t believe people actually don’t live in So Cal/ San Diego/Vegas circle ..waste of life