the whole "Ashley Biden's Diary" thing - thoughts?

A place to discuss whatever you want.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

alleyrulez
Platinum Artist

the whole "Ashley Biden's Diary" thing - thoughts?

Post by alleyrulez »

don't think I've ever seen this discussed here, or by any established news source, at least not in-depth.

here's some background for those who may not be familiar with the story:

https://www.newsweek.com/ashley-bidens- ... ow-1889484

what no one, at least no one in mainstream media anyway, has mentioned the more controversial parts of the contents of the diary.

the only outlier I've found is Snopes, which initially listed the story as "Unproven", have now updated the article to show it's "True."

according to the diary, there was some inappropriate shit going on in the family. I won't go into it here. do a Google search and you'll find it.

the main question I have is that if this were legit, why aren't right-leaning news outlets like Newsmax and OAN reporting it on a loop?

why isn't the GOP calling for an investigation into this? surely something of this magnitude would basically guarantee Trump's victory in November.

speaking of Trump, he's gone after Biden for the weirdest shit, but hasn't mentioned this, even once?

what say you all?
Chip Z'Hoy
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Re: the whole "Ashley Biden's Diary" thing - thoughts?

Post by Chip Z'Hoy »

Trump has said out loud that he wants to fuck his own daughter.

That's not why the diary isn't a bigger story, just saying.

At this point, nobody but the kooks want to touch anything with the Project Veritas stink on it. Losers and morons, all of them.
LAglamrocker wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2024 3:56 pmClub was packed with Metal Edge fans 18-30..no stupid Rush Roll The Bones dipsh*ts
alleyrulez
Platinum Artist

Post by alleyrulez »

Chip Z'Hoy wrote: Sun May 12, 2024 2:54 pm Trump has said out loud that he wants to fuck his own daughter.

At this point, nobody but the kooks want to touch anything with the Project Veritas stink on it. Losers and morons, all of them.
agreed on the Project Veritas thing.

I'm just amazed that, as desperate as the MAGA wing of the GOP are, they haven't gone full steam ahead on this.
Danzig in the Dark
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Post by Danzig in the Dark »

alleyrulez wrote: Sun May 12, 2024 2:32 pm

the only outlier I've found is Snopes, which initially listed the story as "Unproven", have now updated the article to show it's "True."

This?
https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/ashle ... ry-claims/
Have Contents of 'Ashley Biden's Diary' Been Verified?
The existence of a diary and the authenticity of purported facsimiles of a diary are two entirely different questions.
Ashley Biden wrote:
Repeatedly, I hear others grossly misinterpret my once-private writings and lob false accusations that defame my character and those of the people I love.
alleyrulez wrote: Sun May 12, 2024 3:04 pm
Chip Z'Hoy wrote: Sun May 12, 2024 2:54 pm Trump has said out loud that he wants to fuck his own daughter.

agreed on the Project Veritas thing.

I'm just amazed that, as desperate as the MAGA wing of the GOP are, they haven't gone full steam ahead on this.
They tried. Part of the "Creepy Joe" narrative. It just didn't catch on like the laptop.
ImageImage