Why is this not a)a hate crime and b)pedophilia?

Post your thoughts and comments on terrorism, war, and political shit like that.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

SmokingGun
Headlining Clubs

Why is this not a)a hate crime and b)pedophilia?

Post by SmokingGun »

And why do I have to resort to the Daily Mail, I suppose the BBC clearly has more important things to report.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... ng-12.html

A gang of Asian ‘sexual predators’ were jailed yesterday for abusing white girls as young as 12.

The five men preyed on their victims over several months and threatened them with violence if they refused their advances.

One of the men branded his victim a ‘white bitch’ when she resisted, while a second smirked: ‘I’ve used you and abused you.'

12 years old = pedophilia

If the perpetrators had been white, and the girls ethnic, this would be all over the news.. as a hate crime. The public would be whipped up into a frenzy over the racism which is still so rife even after all these years of reeducation by the media.

But.. this would never have happened, Pakistanis take care of their own (unless they are busy honor killing them) and any white person preying on a Pakistani girl would have been in deep shit after the first incident. Which is a good thing.

Anyway, back to the topic.. you have an ethnic group, albeit born in the UK, who no doubt identifies themselves as such, ie they are proud of their skin color and heritage, targeting a different race and using racial slurs. The victims are underage, some not even teenagers. Yet it's not

a) a hate crime nor;
b) pedophilia

Why?
bane
Threesome with Pam and Donna

Re: Why is this not a)a hate crime and b)pedophilia?

Post by bane »

Unless my version of Asian is massively skewed, none of those motherfuckers is remotely Asian. just sayin'.
SmokingGun
Headlining Clubs

Post by SmokingGun »

bane wrote:Unless my version of Asian is massively skewed, none of those motherfuckers is remotely Asian. just sayin'.
I agree. But that's the standard British way of describing Pakistanis, amongst others. Very inaccurate and at first confusing, but totally commonplace in the media and society. I don't know what they call the Chinese .. 'orientals' maybe?
lerxstcat
Needs to STFU!

Post by lerxstcat »

SmokingGun wrote:
bane wrote:Unless my version of Asian is massively skewed, none of those motherfuckers is remotely Asian. just sayin'.
I agree. But that's the standard British way of describing Pakistanis, amongst others. Very inaccurate and at first confusing, but totally commonplace in the media and society. I don't know what they call the Chinese .. 'orientals' maybe?
Well Pakistan is just about in the center of Asia geographically, so people descended from a country smack in the middle of Asia, would HAVE to be described as Asians. However, Pakistanis and Indians are also of Caucasian background racially, same as British people are, so I guess it depends on which classification you want to look at.

Chinese, Japanese, Koreans, etc... are called East Asians, but Asia begins in Turkey.
Last edited by lerxstcat on Thu Nov 11, 2010 11:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
vlad
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by vlad »

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-so ... e-11696508

November 4th...your link is from Nov. 6th. Just saying.
And why do I have to resort to the Daily Mail, I suppose the BBC clearly has more important things to report.
edit: BTW, it took me all of about 30 seconds from going to Google, typing it in and finding the BBC article, copying the link and coming back here and making this post.
My bubbie, king of the hill 1999-2013
LJP 2002-2014

Quick beats in an icy heart
Catch colt draws a coffin cart
There he goes and now here she starts
MasterOfMeatPuppets
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by MasterOfMeatPuppets »

vlad wrote:http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-so ... e-11696508

edit: BTW, it took me all of about 30 seconds from going to Google, typing it in and finding the BBC article, copying the link and coming back here and making this post.
And now back to SmokingGun's regularly scheduled insanity. :lol:
ImageImage
MickeyG
Doing 20 Questions with Metal Sludge

Post by MickeyG »

Not surprising that the Daily Fail was late with a story once again.
Luminiferous
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Post by Luminiferous »

SmokingGun wrote:And why do I have to resort to the Daily Mail, I suppose the BBC clearly has more important things to report.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... ng-12.html

A gang of Asian ‘sexual predators’ were jailed yesterday for abusing white girls as young as 12.

The five men preyed on their victims over several months and threatened them with violence if they refused their advances.

One of the men branded his victim a ‘white bitch’ when she resisted, while a second smirked: ‘I’ve used you and abused you.'

12 years old = pedophilia
Actually it's called hebephilia. Pedophilia is attraction to children under the age of 11.
Pedophilia is just pretty much a general term mostly used to describe sexual predators preying on not of legal aged kids.
SmokingGun
Headlining Clubs

Post by SmokingGun »

*golf clap*

Now address why this was not a hate crime and why pedophilia / hebephilia(?) wasn't even mentioned. 12 year olds, dude.

If the perps had been white and the girls ethnic, how much media attention do you think this would have received?
MurrayFiend
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Post by MurrayFiend »

Since their Prophet was a pedophile, it seems unnecessary to even point out Muslim pedophilia. It's par for the course.

And hate crime? It's an act of jihad. Enslaving the infidel and tainting the purity of their race by impregnating their women & girls with their Islamic seed is essential to achieving their goals.
HeavyMetalZombie666 wrote:Any chicks on this board like Sean Connery or Roger Moore?
MasterOfMeatPuppets
MSX Tour Support Act

SmokingGun wrote:

*golf clap*

Now address why this was not a hate crime and why pedophilia / hebephilia(?) wasn't even mentioned. 12 year olds, dude.

If the perps had been white and the girls ethnic, how much media attention do you think this would have received?
Judge Peter Kelson QC wrote:"I've listened to the backdrop of some of you sobbing - I have to say your weeping cuts no ice with me at all. The message must go out loud and clear that our society will not tolerate sexual predators preying on children."
What a bleeding heart. Fucking idiot.

As far as hate crimes, it seems these creeps did it because they have a hard-on for young, at-risk pussy, not because they are hatin' whitey.
ImageImage
Skate4RnR

Post by Skate4RnR »

"Oriental" is used for inanimate objects, not people.
ImageImageImage
vanitybinge
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas

Post by vanitybinge »

Skate4RnR wrote:"Oriental" is used for inanimate objects, not people.
Damnit! When I can't say if someone is Chinese, Japanese, Lebonese, chinkanese or pekingese, I feel a bit more polite by describing them as Oriental.

I never thought it was an offensive term.
In the paper, seems a florist
Found in Lincoln Park, died of some anemia
No one raped her, poor Doloris,
Just detained her and drained her on the spot
TyrC!
Forming a Band

Comments!

Post by TyrC! »

1. "Oriental" is a term for people who live in the "Asia" part of the world.

2. Asian covers most of the Euro landmass.

TyrC!
Crazy Levi

Post by Crazy Levi »

SmokingGun wrote: Now address why this was not a hate crime and why pedophilia / hebephilia(?) wasn't even mentioned. 12 year olds, dude.
Why? None of us wrote the article. Write a letter to the Daily Mail if this upsets you so much.
MasterOfMeatPuppets
MSX Tour Support Act

Crazy Levi wrote:
SmokingGun wrote: Now address why this was not a hate crime and why pedophilia / hebephilia(?) wasn't even mentioned. 12 year olds, dude.
Why? None of us wrote the article. Write a letter to the Daily Mail if this upsets you so much.
Then they will know who he is.
ImageImage
Skate4RnR

Post by Skate4RnR »

vanitybinge wrote:
Damnit! When I can't say if someone is Chinese, Japanese, Lebonese, chinkanese or pekingese, I feel a bit more polite by describing them as Oriental.

I never thought it was an offensive term.
It's not really. It's more of an informality like faggot, queer, or ass rammer.
TyrC! wrote:
1. "Oriental" is a term for people who live in the "Asia" part of the world.

2. Asian covers most of the Euro landmass.

TyrC!
http://www.google.com/#sclient=psy&hl=e ... 08a607e93d

Iie (eee eh) as the Nihonjin say.
ImageImageImage
CrouchingStonerHiddenBong
Queen Bee

Post by CrouchingStonerHiddenBong »

They're still a bunch of coloreds.
tym wrote:She makes My air head 11 year old Girl look like Nikita Tesla.