Anybody change their views on 9/11???

Post your thoughts and comments on terrorism, war, and political shit like that.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

David_Lee_Halen
Raw Dogged by Hagar

Re: Anybody change their views on 9/11???

Post by David_Lee_Halen »

MasterOfMeatPuppets wrote:
David_Lee_Halen wrote:
Me and my wife's first date was on September 11th of '98. I took her to NYC for her first time in 2000 and went to the top of the World Trade Center. It was one of my favorite places to take my out of state girlfriends when I lived in NYC and the East Coast. A year after I took her, it was all gone. I loved those buildings and I'm pissed that they're not putting them up again instead of that Freedom tower which just isn't gonna be the same.
Be glad you didn't put that trip off a year.
Yep.
JDoom
Son of a whore

Post by JDoom »

Here's what sticks in my craw about what hit The Pentagon.

A large jet liner maneuvers like a large jet liner, meaning NOT in angles.

When it came swooping over the expressway and on the flat lawn of The Pentagon, it wouldn't have just swooped in at a flat angle, it would dipped a little as gravity would pull down JUST a little on a Boeing 757 weighing over 250,000 pounds.

Also, have you ever been on a plane at normal altitude with a calm and professional pilot that stayed PERFECTLY level and didn't pitch side to side a little bit? Me either.

So here's this HUGE plane flying a few feet off of the ground with a nervous, agitated, relatively inexperienced pilot which just swooped down from thousands of feet in the air, maneuvered over an expressway, down a hill, leveled off perfectly without skipping along the ground or clipping the ground with a wing tip, took aim, and hit a building which is only a few stories high.

I don't know about any of the other impacts, I don't buy The Pentagon explanation.
"Mr. Bong and I went into couple's therapy when he was in rehab as a condition of me being able to visit him. It didn't so much "solve" anything as it just taught us how to communicate with eachother productively......"
JDoom
Son of a whore

Post by JDoom »

Grendel wrote:Image
Tell me I'm wrong and why I'm wrong.
"Mr. Bong and I went into couple's therapy when he was in rehab as a condition of me being able to visit him. It didn't so much "solve" anything as it just taught us how to communicate with eachother productively......"
cantstopthemusic
Ya'll Cum?

Post by cantstopthemusic »

JDoom wrote:I don't buy The Pentagon explanation.
Have you met mattfig?
crabfan
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by crabfan »

JDoom wrote:Here's what sticks in my craw about what hit The Pentagon.

When it came swooping over the expressway and on the flat lawn of The Pentagon, it wouldn't have just swooped in at a flat angle, it would dipped a little as gravity would pull down JUST a little on a Boeing 757 weighing over 250,000 pounds.

Also, have you ever been on a plane at normal altitude with a calm and professional pilot that stayed PERFECTLY level and didn't pitch side to side a little bit? Me either.

So here's this HUGE plane flying a few feet off of the ground with a nervous, agitated, relatively inexperienced pilot which just swooped down from thousands of feet in the air, maneuvered over an expressway, down a hill, leveled off perfectly without skipping along the ground or clipping the ground with a wing tip, took aim, and hit a building which is only a few stories high.

I don't know about any of the other impacts, I don't buy The Pentagon explanation.
For what it's worth, Jesse Ventura talked about that on one of his shows and had the same conclusion you did...as did the pilot he was interviewing.
JDoom
Son of a whore

Post by JDoom »

Grendel wrote:1. You're wrong.

2. You're wrong because it was a airplane, not a missle.
Oh, now I see.

I didn't say it was a MISSILE, I just said if it was a 757 it defied the laws of physics and gravity.
cantstopthemusic
Ya'll Cum?

JDoom wrote:I didn't say it was a MISSILE
mattfig said the same thing, Jdouche.

Suppose you tell us what YOU think it was, if it WASN'T a 757 or a missle.

(By the way, you're a fucking idiot)
JDoom
Son of a whore

Post by JDoom »

cantstopthemusic wrote:

I don't know what it was. If it WAS a 757 it was immune to inertia.

Read a book.
cantstopthemusic
Ya'll Cum?

JDoom wrote:
cantstopthemusic wrote:

I don't know what it was. If it WAS a 757 it was immune to inertia.

Read a book.
Like I said, you're a fucking idiot.

That's for the confirmation, Truther dumbshit.
JDoom
Son of a whore

Post by JDoom »

Grendel wrote:Swamp gas? Ball lightning? An extremely large flock of ducks?
Do you know what inertia is?

You tell me, how would inertia and gravity would effect a 1/4 million pound jet liner traveling at 600 MPH at extremely low altitude which had just executed an 8000 foot dive?

Explain it to me.
cantstopthemusic
Ya'll Cum?

JDoom wrote:You tell me, how would inertia and gravity would effect a 1/4 million pound jet liner traveling at 600 MPH

600mph? :lol: :lol:

Uhhhhh ... CORKY? Wasn't remotely close to that, on descent.
JDoom
Son of a whore

Post by JDoom »

cantstopthemusic wrote:
JDoom wrote:You tell me, how would inertia and gravity would effect a 1/4 million pound jet liner traveling at 600 MPH

My mistake, OK let's call it 300mph. Explain the negated force of inertia on the "aircraft" which caused it to level off perfectly a few feet off of the ground.

And just saying "You're a fucking idiot" doesn't count.

Let's have it, Stephan Hawking.
cantstopthemusic
Ya'll Cum?

JDoom wrote:
cantstopthemusic wrote:

My mistake, OK let's call it 300mph. Explain the negated force of inertia on the "aircraft" which caused it to level off perfectly a few feet off of the ground.
Are you SO fucking stupid that you think it didn't hit the ground before impact with the Pentagon?

Really, truly? Seriously?

JDoom
Son of a whore

Post by JDoom »

cantstopthemusic wrote: Are you SO fucking stupid that you think it didn't hit the ground before impact with the Pentagon?

Produce a single picture of a skid mark, (excluding yourself, of course).
cantstopthemusic
Ya'll Cum?

JDoom wrote:
cantstopthemusic wrote: Are you SO fucking stupid that you think it didn't hit the ground before impact with the Pentagon?

supernaught9

Post by supernaught9 »

JDoom wrote:Here's what sticks in my craw about what hit The Pentagon.

Exactly! And why is it that the Pentagon only produced a couple of still frame pics of the impact that DOES NOT SHOW a airplane impacting the motherfucking building?? Nothing from the inside, nothing from the outside, no different angles. I think we can all agree that they should have had several cameras rolling that shows video of a plane hitting it , since its the Pentagon and all. There is the reports also that the FBI confiscated the tape from the gas station that was near the Pentagon. There is a video out there too that shows the calculations of the planes width/height and the size of the hole from the impact also that does not match up. They also show the really pick apart the photos of the impact that really gives the impression that it was a bomb other than a plane.
cantstopthemusic
Ya'll Cum?

supernaught9 wrote:There is a video out there too that shows the calculations of the planes width/height and the size of the hole from the impact also that does not match up.
mattfig/supernaught9/JDouche.

It's a fucking Truthertard trifecta!
supernaught9

Post by supernaught9 »

I dont really know what all this truther bs is all about, its not like I am in some movement. I do think it is strange that some people dismiss it like its some crazy ass ideas, but thats your choice. Especially when its pretty obvious, but I guess that is what the word oblivious was made for. Its not like the reasons that are written here are so far fetched and have nothing to do with the story at hand, but people give lame ass rolling eyes or stupid responses. That one guy who listed all the conspiracies and said that he did not believe other wise, at least he made sense and I agree with him alot on those topics, however there is some media in this day in age where we can question it because it does not add up, as opposed to some questionable events that happened in the past where we really could not get to the bottom of it, but some of you will take whatever is spoonfed to you.
thewonkytits
Headlining Clubs

Post by thewonkytits »

Grendel wrote:
JDoom wrote: Do you know what inertia is?

Is that like the thing where Alfred Einstien got hit upside the head with an apple?
:lol: :lol:
cantstopthemusic wrote:
JDoom wrote:

:lol: :lol:
JDoom
Son of a whore

Post by JDoom »

Grendel wrote:JDouche=

You REALLY like black men, don't you? I mean they have been in your last several posts.

Hey, nothing wrong with it, everyone has a "type" I guess.
JDoom
Son of a whore

Post by JDoom »

Grendel wrote:It's just how I roll!

I have no doubt.

It's good you can have a sense of humor about all of this.
JDoom
Son of a whore

Post by JDoom »

Grendel wrote:BTW, are there any posters who can explain to me certain things about the laws of physics? For example, how is gravity overcome in this situation:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZPgLVhrkUsw

And, can someone tell me how inertia is combated in this clip(again in this clip the puzzling gravity makes an appearance):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2pw4OE7gM2M

Still won't say if you think Flight 77 was actually a missile?

Inertia is the resistance of any physical object to a change in its state of motion or rest, or the tendency of an object to resist any change in its motion. It is proportional to an object's mass.

Both planes in your videos are using thrust to leave the ground. The energy of the engines is greater than the force of gravity holding the plane on the ground. They have not yet attained sufficient motion to be effected by inertia.
MurrayFiend
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Post by MurrayFiend »

They're livin' it up in a mansion somewhere with the whole bin Laden family. Duh.
HeavyMetalZombie666 wrote:Any chicks on this board like Sean Connery or Roger Moore?
Crazy Levi
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Post by Crazy Levi »

Grendel wrote:Enlightening.

What happened to the people who got on board Flight 77 on September 11th?
Oh, you WOULD believe that a bunch of people got on board that plane.

Fuckin' sheeple, believing what you see on TV like a good little robot.

Obviously there were no people on those planes, except for some supersecret government operatives who parachuted out, and were then shot by even more supersecret government operatives to hide the truth. And I think you know what happened to those operatives.

The so called "families" of Flight 77 are no more than secret CIA operatives as well.

Of the 7,500 or so people who were "in on it," most have been "silenced" by the government. The dozen or so who are left will never talk.
cantstopthemusic
Ya'll Cum?

JDoom wrote:Both planes in your videos are using thrust to leave the ground. The energy of the engines is greater than the force of gravity holding the plane on the ground.

They don't even need those wing slats/flaps, then?

Amazing!
PowerSlaveToTheGrind
Made the Devil Cry

Post by PowerSlaveToTheGrind »

Grendel wrote:BTW, are there any posters who can explain to me certain things about the laws of physics? For example, how is gravity overcome in this situation:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZPgLVhrkUsw

And, can someone tell me how inertia is combated in this clip(again in this clip the puzzling gravity makes an appearance):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2pw4OE7gM2M
Witchcraft; it must be. I can see no other rational explanation.
CrouchingStonerHiddenBong
Queen Bee

Post by CrouchingStonerHiddenBong »

This thread made me lawl a couple different times.

What ever happened to Mattfig?
tym wrote:She makes My air head 11 year old Girl look like Nikita Tesla.
JDoom
Son of a whore

Post by JDoom »

cantstopthemusic wrote:
JDoom wrote:Both planes in your videos are using thrust to leave the ground. The energy of the engines is greater than the force of gravity holding the plane on the ground.

They don't even need those wing slats/flaps, then?

Amazing!
[/quote

Do you really want me to go to Wikipedia and cut and paste a lesson in avionics?

I was simplifying, you skid mark.
MasterOfMeatPuppets
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by MasterOfMeatPuppets »

JDoom wrote:
Inertia is the resistance of any physical object to a change in its state of motion or rest, or the tendency of an object to resist any change in its motion. It is proportional to an object's mass.

Both planes in your videos are using thrust to leave the ground. The energy of the engines is greater than the force of gravity holding the plane on the ground. They have not yet attained sufficient motion to be effected by inertia.
Not only are you ignorant of science, you are too stupid to comprehend shit you copy and paste.
ImageImage
CrouchingStonerHiddenBong
Queen Bee

Post by CrouchingStonerHiddenBong »

JPwned
tym wrote:She makes My air head 11 year old Girl look like Nikita Tesla.