Congress Repeals "Don't Ask/Don't Tell"

Post your thoughts and comments on terrorism, war, and political shit like that.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

Crazy Levi
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Re: Congress Repeals "Don't Ask/Don't Tell"

Post by Crazy Levi »

MA551V3_700L wrote:
MA551V3_700L wrote:http://youtu.be/d-uoJMxL3jk
You should watch it, it's not spam. Unless you're too much of a pussy, crazy man.
You called it, Massive Tool.

I'm too much of a pussy to click on that link.
MurrayFiend
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Post by MurrayFiend »

I hate songs with angry whiteboy vocals so much.
HeavyMetalZombie666 wrote:Any chicks on this board like Sean Connery or Roger Moore?
MA551V3_700L
Picking a Band Name

Post by MA551V3_700L »

Sorry to hear that bro, it could be very enlighteneing. I promise, it's not a vid of some dude taking a crap in some skank's mouth if that's what you're worried bout.
MA551V3_700L
Picking a Band Name

Post by MA551V3_700L »

JakeYonkel wrote:
vanitybinge wrote:
JakeYonkel wrote:To me it's pretty much how I look at gays in society... I really honestly don't care if you're gay but I don't want to know it by looking at you/hearing you talk. Those that prance around and wear it on their sleeve irritate me, and they're the ones who will probably wind up getting the shit kicked out of them. Then again I doubt the real 'fairies' would join the military anyway.
What the fuck should anyone care what you think of how a person acts? Fat bitches who count change at the checkout counter irritate me but I don't act like they should change for me.

I thought like you when I was 14, I thought fems were annoying, but since then I've met much more annoying people in so many places that given the choice Id rather hang out with that good sense of humor that usually comes with the fem stereotype.
People who wear their sexuality on their sleeve like that irritate the life out of me. It's a total show and very intentional so I don't have to act like it's "just who they are."

Straight men don't walk around going out of their way to show off their muscles and talk about football and beer (well most of the time anyway) so I don't see the reason for some queerbag to be limp-wristed and sound like a woman. And therein lies the difference between gays and fags. No problem with gays at all, fags I can't stand.
Sorry but I didn't feel like editing this whole post. My reply is to the last paragraph. I agree, no problem whatsoever with gays, but 'fags' have a tendency to go out of their way to be passive/aggressive or just straight obnoxious to men (or women) who they see as intimidating or threatening some way... Well at least the one's that I've been exposed to.
SeminiferousButtNoid
Certified Asshole

Post by SeminiferousButtNoid »

Your font color is fucking stupid and you need to change it. I'd rather serve in a foxhole with Perez Hilton than attempt to read your dookie colored posts again.
GreatWhiteSnake wrote:I'm 46 and my dad's 67 and we kiss each other on the mouth and my 9 yo old son and I do too. It's because we love each other. A lot. And could give a shit what anyone else thinks about us kissing on the mouth.
tin00can
Headlining Clubs

Post by tin00can »

MA551V3_700L wrote:
You should watch it, it's not spam. Unless you're too much of a pussy, crazy man.

I got about 20 seconds into it and had to kill it. Not because of some edgy message I couldn't handle, but because it flat-out sucked. Hard. I guess I'm a pussy.
MA551V3_700L
Picking a Band Name

Post by MA551V3_700L »

tin00can wrote:
MA551V3_700L wrote:

I got about 20 seconds into it and had to kill it. Not because of some edgy message I couldn't handle, but because it flat-out sucked. Hard. I guess I'm a pussy.

At least the riff is cool? Wow, tough crowd.
BodyBagz
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by BodyBagz »

My $0.02 after almost 17 years serving...

Im glad the ban is over...it was stupid to start with....and it didnt "cure" anything. There have been gays in the US Military since the US Military was established...and will be until it is demolished.

The fact that a man or a woman is gay, really has no bearing on how I see them as a person, or as a fellow troop...actions in their everyday life and work/duty are what I base my individual appraisals on. I may one day again have a squad or a platoon to take care of...whether it has gays in it is of no concern to me...I want to know if it has any useless shit-stain troops in it, gay or straight. I want to know if all the troops are trained well and can accomplish the tasks I assign them in a timely manner and according to SOP...whether they suck dick or eat coochie on their off time is none of my business...no more than knowing how Pvt Joe tends to bang his wife on his time...

As far as gay bashing and deaths...in this day and age, it is ridiculous to think it might occur...but to think it occurs in such abundance as some here like to say...well, thats just asinine. The US Military has come a long way in the last 20 years..troop-on-troop violence is strictly frowned on, and damn sure not solicited by those in charge. Now, if you decide to give a fellow troop a "blanket party", you can bet your ass not only will you get an Article 15 and likely lose rank and pay, you can quite possibly be kicked right out with a Dishonorable Discharge and a Bar on Re-enlistment to keep you from going to another Service Branch.
"Government is not reason; it is not eloquent; it is force. Like fire, it is a dangerous servant and a fearful master." - George Washington