Politicians pay rate

Post your thoughts and comments on terrorism, war, and political shit like that.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

Thebottomline
Cockblocked by Poison

Politicians pay rate

Post by Thebottomline »

I admit I leaned conservative for a few years but I will also have to admit that I think the Republicans are onto something. In recent times the Repubs have been saying that public employees such as school teachers should get paid by how they are doing on the job. I agree but I wonder if the Repubs would agree they should be paid that way as well?

Politicians would be owing the U.S.A. lots of money...
vlad
MSX Tour Support Act

Re: Politicians pay rate

Post by vlad »

Thebottomline wrote:I admit I leaned conservative for a few years but I will also have to admit that I think the Republicans are onto something. In recent times the Repubs have been saying that public employees such as school teachers should get paid by how they are doing on the job. I agree but I wonder if the Repubs would agree they should be paid that way as well?

Politicians would be owing the U.S.A. lots of money...
And pensions and healthcare,too.....

I never thought I'd say it, but , good post, The bottomline.
My bubbie, king of the hill 1999-2013
LJP 2002-2014

Quick beats in an icy heart
Catch colt draws a coffin cart
There he goes and now here she starts
Skate4RnR
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Post by Skate4RnR »

It's fuckin' bullshit and people are getting sick and tired of it. One day hopefully there will be a breaking point and the people lynch those fucking bastards.
ImageImageImage
Thebottomline
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by Thebottomline »

For about ten years I considered myself a blue collar democrat. Then a few years ago I felt the majority of the democrats got too liberal for my tastes then I started voting Republican. Now these bastards are complaining about how much money is being spent but why weren't they complaining about the Bush adminstraition overspending when the Repubs had control of everything?

I'm done with both of the main political parties. I an American not a republican or a democrat. All of the pissing matches and puffed out chests is killing all of us.
Skate4RnR

Post by Skate4RnR »

Countries and cultures can't be at the top forever.
ImageImageImage
Crazy Levi

Post by Crazy Levi »

Skate4RnR wrote:Countries and cultures can't be at the top forever.
Seriously.

Old white people in this country have somehow convinced themselves that we actually have a God-Given right to "be on top" forever, and that it angers Jesus when America looks bad.

Shut the fuck up and take your medicine. And by that I mean pay your taxes to finance a special school for illegal immigrant children and keep Rattfan in 20 beers a day.
Skate4RnR

Post by Skate4RnR »

Crazy Levi wrote:
Skate4RnR wrote:Countries and cultures can't be at the top forever.
Seriously.

Old white people in this country have somehow convinced themselves that we actually have a God-Given right to "be on top" forever, and that it angers Jesus when America looks bad.

Shut the fuck up and take your medicine. And by that I mean pay your taxes to finance a special school for illegal immigrant children and keep Rattfan in 20 beers a day.
Well Levi, my elders in the family grew up in a different time. They had it easy and they're kinda the ones who fucked it up.
ImageImageImage