Sarah Palin for President : FUCK YEAH!!!

Post your thoughts and comments on terrorism, war, and political shit like that.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

RATTdrools
MSX Tour Support Act

Re: Sarah Palin for President : FUCK YEAH!!!

Post by RATTdrools »

Death Row Joe you OWNED Constantine. He's just a Barack hater. There is a list of Obama accomplishments out there and it lists several dozen.

Sarah Palin, on the other hand, is still a mentally retarded dumbfuck!!
Thebottomline
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by Thebottomline »

RATTrules wrote:
Warren Demartini and Stephen Pearcy both LOVE Sarah Palin. If you ever get a chance take a look on the backside of Warren's guitars, you will see a McCain/Palin 2008 stickers on some of them.

just fucking with ya i dont know anything about those fuckers political beliefs.
RATTdrools
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by RATTdrools »

Thebottomline wrote:
RATTrules wrote:
Warren Demartini and Stephen Pearcy both LOVE Sarah Palin. If you ever get a chance take a look on the backside of Warren's guitars, you will see a McCain/Palin 2008 stickers on some of them.

BULLSHIT.

Rockers don't get political with fans.

just fucking with ya i dont know anything about those fuckers political beliefs.
Scoundrel
I Put The Sexy In Dyslexia

Post by Scoundrel »

TheMightyMaiden wrote: At some point you think "what the fuck am I doing" when you can't tell the cadaver's ass from his face because of all the dissection you do.
Constantine
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by Constantine »

RATTrules wrote:There is a list of Obama accomplishments out there and it lists several dozen.
:lol:
SebastianLeeDanzig wrote:He watched me bang her, trying to cock-block by howling and being a bitch in every dog-possible way. As soon as we switched to "doggy-style" he shut up immediately
Constantine
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by Constantine »

DEATH ROW JOE wrote:
Constantine wrote: Can you imagine if Bush had the record of:
1. highest debt ever,
2. highest deficits ever,
3. first president in history to have the USA credit downgraded,
4. highest poverty increase,
5. slow economy growth (low GDP),
6. weakest dollar,
7. soaring gas prices,
8. home values most devalued,
9. Over 9% unemployment,
10. real high underemployment, etc ...
Bush does have that record dumb ass.

1. highest debt ever - Bush had the highest debt ever when he was President.
National Debt
09/30/2000 5,674,178,209,886.86
09/30/2008 10,024,724,896,912.49
http://www.treasurydirect.gov/govt/repo ... histo5.htm

2. highest deficits ever - Bush set the record for deficits with his last budget. Bush's last budget was FY 2009. Spending for FY 2009 was 3.5177 trillion. The deficit was 1.4127 trillion. Deficits in 2010 and 2011 were about 1.2 trillion.
http://www.usgovernmentspending.com/yea ... 1n#usgs302

3. first president in history to have the USA credit downgraded - S&P downgraded the debt because Republicans refuse to allow the Bush tax cuts to expire.

Compared with previous projections, our revised base case scenario now assumes that the 2001 and 2003 tax cuts, due to expire by the end of 2012,remain in place. We have changed our assumption on this because the majority of Republicans in Congress continue to resist any measure that would raise revenues, a position we believe Congress reinforced by passing the act.

4. highest poverty increase - Poverty rate increased more under Bush than under Obama.

5. slow economy growth (low GDP) - Economic growth in 2010 was stronger than 6 of 8 years under Bush.

Here is real GDP growth from 2001 to 2010:
2001 1.1
2002 1.8
2003 2.5
2004 3.5
2005 3.1
2006 2.7
2007 1.9
2008 -0.3
2009 -3.5
2010 3.0

6. weakest dollar - The dollar is not the weakest it has been. The dollar crashed under Bush. The dollar was 129.6843 in Feb 2002 and crashed to 95.9193 in March 2008. Now the dollar is over 100.

7. soaring gas prices - You obviously are not old enough to drive. Gas prices hit 4.20 a gallon in November 2008. Now gas is under 3.50. When Bush became President, gas was 1.50 a gallon.

8. home values most devalued - Home prices fell 30% during Bush's last 2 years. They have barely fallen under Obama.

9. Over 9% unemployment - Bush is the first president in history to serve 8 years without expanding private sector employment. For every 1000 jobs added to the private sector, 1006 were lost. He has the worst job record of any president including Obama. During Bush's first 3 years, the private sector lost 3 million jobs. In contrast during Obama's first 3 years, the private sector lost 1 million.

http://data.bls.gov/timeseries/CES0500000001

Bush's first 3 years:
Jan 2001 = 111.634 million private sector jobs
Jan 2004108.882 million private sector jobs

Obama's first 3 years:
Jan 2009 = 110.981 million private sector jobs
Dec 2011 = 109.928 million private sector jobs

Bush's private sector job record:
Jan 2001 = 111.634 million private sector jobs
Jan 2009 = 110.981 million private sector jobs
653,000 private jobs lost

10. real high underemployment, etc - unemployment rose for the first 2.5 years of the Bush presidency. Unemployment only rose for the first 10 months under Obama

See?

When its Bush people go batshit crazy with graphics, percentages, pies and whatnot!?!?!?!?!

Why no graphs on Sylandra, the bailouts, the catering to banks and wall street.
SebastianLeeDanzig wrote:He watched me bang her, trying to cock-block by howling and being a bitch in every dog-possible way. As soon as we switched to "doggy-style" he shut up immediately
Scoundrel
I Put The Sexy In Dyslexia

Post by Scoundrel »

Constantine wrote:Why no graphs on Sylandra, the bailouts, the catering to banks and wall street.

Not enough bandwidth.
TheMightyMaiden wrote: At some point you think "what the fuck am I doing" when you can't tell the cadaver's ass from his face because of all the dissection you do.
Thebottomline
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by Thebottomline »

RATTrules wrote:
Thebottomline wrote:
RATTrules wrote:

BULLSHIT.

Rockers don't get political with fans.

Actually if you scrolled down to the bottom of my post in very small writing I posted I was fucking with you. If you would have done that then you wouldn't have typed your response inside where you quoted me. :lol:

Rockers who do get politcal with the fans- Blackie Lawless, Ted Nugent, Gene Simmons, singer from Lamb Of God, Bruce Springsteen, Rage Against The Machine, Don Henley (not quite a rocker anymore but still a musician), Jeff Pilson, Eddie Vedder, Drowning Pool, Dee Snider, & David Mustaine to name a few.
RATTdrools
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by RATTdrools »

Palin has endorsed Newt Gingrich in South Carolina. If a Palin endorsement will work anywhere it would be South Carolina since it's one of the most religious states.

Lots of rednecks there like Palin! :lol:

BTW, I've never heard Gene Simmons tell fans to vote GOP or Democratic in 25+ years!
Thebottomline
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by Thebottomline »

RATTrules wrote:Palin has endorsed Newt Gingrich in South Carolina. If a Palin endorsement will work anywhere it would be South Carolina since it's one of the most religious states.

Lots of rednecks there like Palin! :lol:

BTW, I've never heard Gene Simmons tell fans to vote GOP or Democratic in 25+ years!

He never tells fans that but my point is you said that rockers dont get political with the fans I could EASILY bring up articles within the last year where he's talked major dissappointment in Obama. He uesed to talk about Bush quite often before he left office in jan.09.
Constantine
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by Constantine »

"It is time to draft Sarah Palin, the only TRUE Constitutional conservative with a REAL RECORD of REFORM, clear and unwavering stances on international policies, a whistle-clean personal life (which has been thouroughly vetted x100 by now), budgetary know-how, executive experience, years of success in both the public and private sector, the ability to reach out to the common American because she is one, 100% name recognition and charisma to burn."
Crazy Levi
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Post by Crazy Levi »

Constantine wrote:"It is time to draft Sarah Palin, the only TRUE Constitutional conservative with a REAL RECORD of REFORM, clear and unwavering stances on international policies, a whistle-clean personal life (which has been thouroughly vetted x100 by now), budgetary know-how, executive experience, years of success in both the public and private sector, the ability to reach out to the common American because she is one, 100% name recognition and charisma to burn."
Don't you realize by now that this stupid cunt does not WANT to be President?

Should couldn't even handle being a Gov. of a state that runs itself.

She does not want to work! She's the ultimate welfare queen.
RATTdrools
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by RATTdrools »

Palin has endorsed lardass Newtie in Florida.

We'll see how well that works out! :lol:
Constantine
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by Constantine »

RATTrules wrote:Palin has endorsed lardass Newtie in Florida.

Gingrich wins the election and Sarah Palin becomes vice president...:mrgreen:
RATTdrools
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by RATTdrools »

Constantine wrote:
RATTrules wrote:Palin has endorsed lardass Newtie in Florida.

Gingrich wins the election and Sarah Palin becomes vice president...:mrgreen:
JFK will come back from the dead before that happens!