Gingrich/Palin 2012?

Post your thoughts and comments on terrorism, war, and political shit like that.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

Luminiferous
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Gingrich/Palin 2012?

Post by Luminiferous »

He really can't be this desperate to lose votes.....could he?
Probably trying to pander to the Tea Party vote with his comments, but considering her for a major role in his administration?
What major role/position would she be qualified or specialize in I'm wondering? Any ideas?

(CNN) - If Newt Gingrich wins the White House in November, the former House speaker said Wednesday Sarah Palin may get a big seat at the table.

"I would ask her to consider taking a major role in the next administration if I'm president, but nothing has been discussed of any kind," Gingrich said on CNN's "The Situation Room with Wolf Blitzer."

His comments came one day after Palin urged South Carolina voters to head to the polls for Gingrich during Saturday's first-in-the-South primary.

She said a win for Gingrich would prolong the Republican primary and allow voters more time to vet the remaining candidates.

Asked if he would consider the 2008 Republican vice presidential nominee to be his own running-mate this time around, Gingrich insisted it was too early to discuss a possible short list.

"Certainly, she's one of the people I'd call on for advice," Gingrich said.

http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/20 ... ary-palin/
MurrayFiend
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Re: Gingrich/Palin 2012?

Post by MurrayFiend »

Privately, I'm willing to bet he can't stand her and thinks she's an idiot. This can only be because he sees political gain in it.
HeavyMetalZombie666 wrote:Any chicks on this board like Sean Connery or Roger Moore?
tin00can
Headlining Clubs

Post by tin00can »

MurrayFiend wrote:Privately, I'm willing to bet he can't stand her and thinks she's an idiot. This can only be because he sees political gain in it.

...or, he wants to bang her.
tin00can
Headlining Clubs

Post by tin00can »

Seriously though, how fucking long does it take these idiot republicans to vet their candidates? How can you be looking at this group and be undecided?
WhiteHouseSubsAC
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas

Post by WhiteHouseSubsAC »

I'm thinking the "banging" angle has more weight.
HeavyMetalZombie666 wrote:Of course your asshole is going to be sore when you volunteer for an asspounding and not set any boundaries at all.
Luminiferous

Post by Luminiferous »

I guess the whole banging angle is possible..

Is his current wife sick or diagnosed with any terminal diseases?
Tymaster

Post by Tymaster »

Mark Rubio will probably wind up being the Veep nominee for whomever makes it out of this mess. The Pubs think Rubio will get them the minority vote. Never mind that he's Cuban. Subtleties and nuances fly over the heads of most Republicans.
LouDoo wrote:Neon has to be the most active poster who actually contributes the least, despite all the threads he starts. He has no redeeming value. He's completely useless.
RATTdrools
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by RATTdrools »

Tymaster wrote:Mark Rubio will probably wind up being t
he Veep nominee for whomever makes it out of this mess. The Pubs think Rubio will get them the minority vote. Never mind that he's Cuban. Subtleties and nuances fly over the heads of most Republicans.
Rubio has already said he 100% for sure isn't interested in the VP slot.

If Gingrich is the nominee Obama will absolutely destroy him! Gingrich has over 80 ethics violations and the DNC will make every American aware of every one!
Roody
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by Roody »

RATTrules wrote:
he Veep nominee for whomever makes it out of this mess. The Pubs think Rubio will get them the minority vote. Never mind that he's Cuban. Subtleties and nuances fly over the heads of most Republicans.

If Gingrich is the nominee Obama will absolutely destroy him! Gingrich has over 80 ethics violations and the DNC will make every American aware of every one!
Yep.
Tymaster

Post by Tymaster »

RATTrules wrote:

Well of course Rubio isn't going to admit anything until he's formally asked. I agree Gingrich gets blown away by Obama. Mitt could makes things close, but Republicans are scared that he is too moderate. I hope they keep fighting right up until the primary, makes it easier on Obama and Biden.
LouDoo wrote:Neon has to be the most active poster who actually contributes the least, despite all the threads he starts. He has no redeeming value. He's completely useless.
RATTdrools
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by RATTdrools »

Now we have to see if Newtie was a one hit wonder or if he can win again in Florida.
Tymaster

Post by Tymaster »

RATTrules wrote:Now we have to see if Newtie was a one hit wonder or if he can win again in Florida.
Those old, rich, shiny white shoes wearing staunchly conservative Republicans that retired to Florida love their money and they love Newton. So yeah.
Skate4RnR

Post by Skate4RnR »

tin00can wrote:Seriously though, how fucking long does it take these idiot republicans to vet their candidates? How can you be looking at this group and be undecided?
See how their all out war on education works for their own interests?
ImageImageImage
Nevermind
Recording Debut Album

Post by Nevermind »

tin00can wrote:Seriously though, how fucking long does it take these idiot republicans to vet their candidates? How can you be looking at this group and be undecided?
It took those pussy ass democrats even longer to decide between Hillary and Barry. It took till June before democrats could decide between their white gulit, and the thought of getting a Clinton back in the White House.
http://www.valleycentral.com/news/story.aspx?id=142122
KneelandBobDylan
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by KneelandBobDylan »

RATTdrools
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by RATTdrools »

Tymaster wrote:
RATTrules wrote:Now we have to see if Newtie was a one hit wonder or if he can win again in Florida.
Those old, rich, shiny white shoes wearing staunchly conservative Republicans that retired to Florida love their money and they love Newton. So yeah.
Gingrich is ahead of the Mittster in Florida right now but it's pretty close.
Constantine
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by Constantine »

Newt pledges moon base by second term

"By the end of my second term, we will have the first permanent base on the moon and it will be American," Gingrich said to applause....-"Does that mean I'm visionary? You betcha," he said

He said the development would include commercial and private efforts, and will make apparent, "we clearly have the capacity that Chinese and the Russians will never come anywhere close to us."

Gingrich also said he would push to develop propulsion technology that would get man to Mars.

He emphasized that it doesn't have to be expensive, exploration in partnership with private companies can lower the cost.

"If it's cheaper and it's faster and it works, do it," he said.

He also said launch areas should be capable of launching multiple spacecrafts in a day, like an airport.

"Does that mean I'm visionary? You betcha," he said

http://www.politico.com/blogs/burns-hab ... 12319.html
SebastianLeeDanzig wrote:He watched me bang her, trying to cock-block by howling and being a bitch in every dog-possible way. As soon as we switched to "doggy-style" he shut up immediately
MurrayFiend

Post by MurrayFiend »

Yeah, I'm sure several more tax cuts for the rich will pay for that. :roll:

#Occupy
HeavyMetalZombie666 wrote:Any chicks on this board like Sean Connery or Roger Moore?
Constantine
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by Constantine »

Gingrich opens door for illegal immigrants

"I think Gingrich has virtually conceded the Republican nomination with this noteworthy interview. People already had reservations about his position on illegal immigration. Now, it is crystal clear he favors amnesty. Thank Newt."

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/201 ... portation/
SebastianLeeDanzig wrote:He watched me bang her, trying to cock-block by howling and being a bitch in every dog-possible way. As soon as we switched to "doggy-style" he shut up immediately
TheMightyMaiden
Buying Cool Stage Clothes

Post by TheMightyMaiden »

Constantine wrote:Newt pledges moon base by second term

"By the end of my second term, we will have the first permanent base on the moon and it will be American," Gingrich said to applause....-"Does that mean I'm visionary? You betcha," he said

He said the development would include commercial and private efforts, and will make apparent, "we clearly have the capacity that Chinese and the Russians will never come anywhere close to us."

Gingrich also said he would push to develop propulsion technology that would get man to Mars.

He emphasized that it doesn't have to be expensive, exploration in partnership with private companies can lower the cost.

"If it's cheaper and it's faster and it works, do it," he said.

He also said launch areas should be capable of launching multiple spacecrafts in a day, like an airport.

"Does that mean I'm visionary? You betcha," he said

Who read this and didn't laugh out loud hysterically?

http://www.politico.com/blogs/burns-hab ... 12319.html

P.S. I'm male
RATTdrools
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by RATTdrools »

MurrayFiend wrote:Yeah, I'm sure several more tax cuts for the rich will pay for that. :roll:

#Occupy
Newt is out of his fucking mind. How the hell will you build a moon base with a $15 trillion deficit??
RATTdrools
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by RATTdrools »

Tymaster wrote:
I doubt Newtie wins in Florida. Polls show greedy filthy Romney is ahead.
MitziDupree
Queen of the Ping Pong

Post by MitziDupree »

Luminiferous wrote:
What major role/position would she be qualified or specialize in I'm wondering? Any ideas?
As she can no doubt see the moon from her kitchen window, I'll say "Lunar Ambassador."
Kristi Vicious wrote:
Someone clone her now, so we have an army of Mitzis when she dies.
milk-milk-lemonade
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by milk-milk-lemonade »

ImageImage
milk-milk-lemonade wrote:USA USA USA !!
!
milk-milk-lemonade wrote:'Oh boy...' is a 300 Part Series
Luminiferous

Post by Luminiferous »

RATTrules wrote:
MurrayFiend wrote:Yeah, I'm sure several more tax cuts for the rich will pay for that. :roll:

#Occupy
Newt is out of his fucking mind. How the hell will you build a moon base with a $15 trillion deficit??
Well obviously only the 1 percenters could afford to fly and live there, so they'd probably chip in for a condo or two..

Plus it'd give them a getaway from those whiney 99 percenters..

Danzig in the Dark

Post by Danzig in the Dark »

Why so serious, Newt?
ImageImage
RATTdrools
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by RATTdrools »

LOL..creepy!

Newt needs to drop the fuck out since he knows he has no chance!
MurrayFiend

Post by MurrayFiend »

RATTrules wrote:LOL..creepy!

Newt needs to drop the fuck out since he knows he has no chance!
Wouldn't you as a Democrat prefer he stay in the race?
HeavyMetalZombie666
Angry Wyoming Rain Man

Post by HeavyMetalZombie666 »

Danzig in the Dark wrote:Image
Why so serious, Newt?
He probably be fucking her while Todd is at home with the kids and Calista is at a meeting. Hell I wouldn't be surprised if he was banging them both at the same time.
ROADHEAD

Post by ROADHEAD »

Romney will be the candidate. He will lose.

Palin 2016.