"Jesus will rule from Missouri for 1000 years" - Mitt Romney

Post your thoughts and comments on terrorism, war, and political shit like that.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

DEATH ROW JOE
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

"Jesus will rule from Missouri for 1000 years" - Mitt Romney

Post by DEATH ROW JOE »

Mitt Romney speaking about Mormon faith
http://youtu.be/TxMD02zU9SE

November 2, 2012 |
Watch Mitt Romney get in a heated exchange with a radio host from a radio interview in 2008 about where Jesus will reign and rule over the Earth for 1,000 years -- in Jerusalem and Missouri. Romney displays deep familiarity with the thinking of a Mormon hermit-conspiracy theorist Cleon Skousen, who was also Glenn Beck's great inspiration .

When he died in 2006 at the age of 92, Skousen had authored more than a dozen books and pamphlets on the Red Menace, New World Order conspiracy, Christian child rearing, and Mormon end-times prophecy. It is a body of work that does much to explain Glenn Beck’s bizarre conspiratorial mash-up of recent months, which decries a new darkness at noon and finds strange symbols carefully coded in the retired lobby art of Rockefeller Center. It also suggests that the modern base of the Republican Party is headed to a very strange place.
HerveVillechaizeLounge
Doing 10 Questions with Metal Sludge

Re: "Jesus will rule from Missouri for 1000 years" - Mitt Ro

Post by HerveVillechaizeLounge »

DEATH ROW JOE wrote:Mitt Romney speaking about Mormon faith
http://youtu.be/TxMD02zU9SE

November 2, 2012 |
Watch Mitt Romney get in a heated exchange with a radio host from a radio interview in 2008 about where Jesus will reign and rule over the Earth for 1,000 years -- in Jerusalem and Missouri. Romney displays deep familiarity with the thinking of a Mormon hermit-conspiracy theorist Cleon Skousen, who was also Glenn Beck's great inspiration .

When he died in 2006 at the age of 92, Skousen had authored more than a dozen books and pamphlets on the Red Menace, New World Order conspiracy, Christian child rearing, and Mormon end-times prophecy. It is a body of work that does much to explain Glenn Beck’s bizarre conspiratorial mash-up of recent months, which decries a new darkness at noon and finds strange symbols carefully coded in the retired lobby art of Rockefeller Center. It also suggests that the modern base of the Republican Party is headed to a very strange place.

You post this and we're supposed to think that Mitt is some kind of raging lunatic? Did you even watch it or are you just copy and pasting shit from one of your "reputable", "non-biased" web sites?

I saw a guy who's religion was being questioned. He tried to explain to the "host" what his churches opinion on the 2nd coming of Christ.

I commend Mitt for going on a show where he could be asked questions that may be uncomfortable and put him on the hot seat. I could give a shit about religion, but I'm also smart enough to understand what he's trying to explain. When was the last time Obama put himself out there to be questioned over the past 4 years besides softball interviewers? He purposely avoided FoxNews just so he wouldn't have to be questioned.

You throw Mitt's religious belief's out there, yet you ignore Obama's. A racist pastor that was his mentor for years. If that were a white republican, your dumb ass would shit yourself over the excitement of that debacle.

Winning will be such sweet victory to watch you fucks squirm. :lol: :lol:
Stoner wrote:When in doubt, give 'em AIDS.
Constantine
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by Constantine »

Obama pals around with terrorist!
SebastianLeeDanzig wrote:He watched me bang her, trying to cock-block by howling and being a bitch in every dog-possible way. As soon as we switched to "doggy-style" he shut up immediately
Skate4RnR

Post by Skate4RnR »

Obama pisses me off because he went to that racist Christian church when he's a goddamn Muslim who lets his wife dress like a whore by showing her arms and her face!
ImageImageImage
DEATH ROW JOE

Post by DEATH ROW JOE »

HerveVillechaizeLounge wrote: You post this and we're supposed to think that Mitt is some kind of raging lunatic?
Nobody is expecting you to think.
HerveVillechaizeLounge wrote: Did you even watch it or are you just copy and pasting shit from one of your "reputable", "non-biased" web sites?
I got it from a "reputable" and "non-biased" website called youtube.com.
HerveVillechaizeLounge wrote: I saw a guy who's religion was being questioned. He tried to explain to the "host" what his churches opinion on the 2nd coming of Christ.
You did not watch the video. Romney was shaking his Etch A Sketch and denying that he was ever pro-choice. While doing that, he said that he believes Jesus will rule from Missouri for 1000 years.
HerveVillechaizeLounge wrote: I commend Mitt for going on a show where he could be asked questions that may be uncomfortable and put him on the hot seat.
He was on the show because he was running for president and wanted to persuade the bible thumping idiots in Iowa that he was a pro-life Christian.
HerveVillechaizeLounge wrote: I could give a shit about religion, but I'm also smart enough to understand what he's trying to explain.
No you're not smart enough to understand what he was trying to explain. While Governor, Romney was pro-choice. When he decided to run for president, he had to become pro-life. In that video, he was claiming that he was never pro-choice. However, it's a well established fact that he was pro-choice.

Romney on Abortion - 1994
http://youtu.be/UeQGObiGGqY

Romneys on abortion 2002
http://youtu.be/GKwVNUz52vo
HerveVillechaizeLounge wrote: When was the last time Obama put himself out there to be questioned over the past 4 years besides softball interviewers? He purposely avoided FoxNews just so he wouldn't have to be questioned.
He wasted time talking to those clowns in 2011.

NFL on FOX: O'Reilly interviews Obama
http://youtu.be/t6HyXCHndmk

HerveVillechaizeLounge wrote: You throw Mitt's religious belief's out there, yet you ignore Obama's. A racist pastor that was his mentor for years. If that were a white republican, your dumb ass would shit yourself over the excitement of that debacle.
The pastor was not racist shit for brains.
HerveVillechaizeLounge wrote: Winning will be such sweet victory to watch you fucks squirm. :lol: :lol:
LMFAO, you're still holding onto the fantasy that Romney is going to win on Tuesday?
Skate4RnR

Post by Skate4RnR »

ImageImageImage
HerveVillechaizeLounge

DEATH ROW JOE wrote:
HerveVillechaizeLounge wrote: You post this and we're supposed to think that Mitt is some kind of raging lunatic?
Nobody is expecting you to think.
HerveVillechaizeLounge wrote: Did you even watch it or are you just copy and pasting shit from one of your "reputable", "non-biased" web sites?
I got it from a "reputable" and "non-biased" website called youtube.com.
HerveVillechaizeLounge wrote: I saw a guy who's religion was being questioned. He tried to explain to the "host" what his churches opinion on the 2nd coming of Christ.
You did not watch the video. Romney was shaking his Etch A Sketch and denying that he was ever pro-choice. While doing that, he said that he believes Jesus will rule from Missouri for 1000 years.
HerveVillechaizeLounge wrote: I commend Mitt for going on a show where he could be asked questions that may be uncomfortable and put him on the hot seat.
He was on the show because he was running for president and wanted to persuade the bible thumping idiots in Iowa that he was a pro-life Christian.
HerveVillechaizeLounge wrote: I could give a shit about religion, but I'm also smart enough to understand what he's trying to explain.
No you're not smart enough to understand what he was trying to explain. While Governor, Romney was pro-choice. When he decided to run for president, he had to become pro-life. In that video, he was claiming that he was never pro-choice. However, it's a well established fact that he was pro-choice.

Romney on Abortion - 1994
http://youtu.be/UeQGObiGGqY

Romneys on abortion 2002
http://youtu.be/GKwVNUz52vo
HerveVillechaizeLounge wrote: When was the last time Obama put himself out there to be questioned over the past 4 years besides softball interviewers? He purposely avoided FoxNews just so he wouldn't have to be questioned.
He wasted time talking to those clowns in 2011.

NFL on FOX: O'Reilly interviews Obama
http://youtu.be/t6HyXCHndmk

HerveVillechaizeLounge wrote: You throw Mitt's religious belief's out there, yet you ignore Obama's. A racist pastor that was his mentor for years. If that were a white republican, your dumb ass would shit yourself over the excitement of that debacle.
HerveVillechaizeLounge wrote: Winning will be such sweet victory to watch you fucks squirm. :lol: :lol:
LMFAO, you're still holding onto the fantasy that Romney is going to win on Tuesday?

You really couldn't be anymore of a complete retard.

Even your "evidence" proves exactly what he's saying. It's one thing to be "pro-life" within the walls of your own home and still believe that others have the same ability to make that decision on their own either for or against abortion. Politically I'm "Pro-Choice"... but for me and my wife, we'd never have an abortion... so personally (meaning within the walls of our home) we're "Pro-Life". Your just WANT to believe what you hear because your head's so far up Obama's ass you've lost your ability to think for yourself.
He very much is... oh wait, he's black. Black's can't be racist... or as some douche on here said, they have a right to be racist.
While doing that, he said that he believes Jesus will rule from Missouri for 1000 years.
He said that was his churches belief. It's a fucking religion. They all believe crazy, fucked up bullshit that's never going to come to fruition. Christians, Catholics, Buddists, Islamists... I could give a shit. But I guess it helps to pick on one candidate's beliefs while ignoring an others record.
Skate4RnR

Post by Skate4RnR »

How are Buddha's teachings insane? Are they based on incredible and supernatural beliefs or are they grounded inside each person?
ImageImageImage
HerveVillechaizeLounge

Skate4RnR wrote:How are Buddha's teachings insane? Are they based on incredible and supernatural beliefs or are they grounded inside each person?
I may have mispoken in regards to the fat guy, but I do question the ganesha.
Skate4RnR

Post by Skate4RnR »

That's cool. In regards to Ganesha, my Krishna tells me that Ganesha is only an extension of what he creates. A character, a face for what he makes. I only have one suggestion dude...

Bring yourself back to Godhead bro, Krishna needs you, he made you. Go to him.

Vote for me mane?
ImageImageImage
Luminiferous
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Post by Luminiferous »

My parents live in Missouri... I asked my father what he thought of the election and Mo. pretty much in Mitten's pocket and he replied "Well son, you know Missouri. It's always been full of nothing but construction workers, farmers and state workers. They enjoying drinking and dancing at the tavern every Friday night, drinking a few and fishing on Saturday afternoon, getting drunk at the tractor pull and demolition derby on Saturday night and going to church on Sunday askin' Jesus to forgive them for their sins of the week before.. Then cussing their asses off when the Chiefs lose ot Dale Jr doesn't win the race that afternoon.. You can't swing a cat and not hit a church around here and the Republicrats know it and keep spouting Jesus' name in their election speeches like he's providing the chicken at the luncheon." :lol:

I'm not sure who he is voting for, but I know it ain't Mittens. Said he doesn't trust a guy who keeps his money in offshore banks and flip flops on issues every other day..

I think if Jesus does come down to rule from Mo for a 1000 years, my dad will pack up and move to Kansas..
Skate4RnR

Post by Skate4RnR »

Luminiferous wrote:My parents live in Missouri... I asked my father what he thought of the election and Mo. pretty much in Mitten's pocket and he replied "Well son, you know Missouri. It's always been full of nothing but construction workers, farmers and state workers. They enjoying drinking and dancing at the tavern every Friday night, drinking a few and fishing on Saturday afternoon, getting drunk at the tractor pull and demolition derby on Saturday night and going to church on Sunday askin' Jesus to forgive them for their sins of the week before.. Then cussing their asses off when the Chiefs lose ot Dale Jr doesn't win the race that afternoon.. You can't swing a cat and not hit a church around here and the Republicrats know it and keep spouting Jesus' name in their election speeches like he's providing the chicken at the luncheon." :lol:

I'm not sure who he is voting for, but I know it ain't Mittens. Said he doesn't trust a guy who keeps his money in offshore banks and flip flops on issues every other day..

I think if Jesus does come down to rule from Mo for a 1000 years, my dad will pack up and move to Kansas..
Well, have him read this...

http://www.amazon.com/Whats-Matter-Kans ... ith+kansas

Kansas, it's so conservative but it's taxes are so goddamn high. Why is that?

I easily get it but most do not.
ImageImageImage
DEATH ROW JOE

Post by DEATH ROW JOE »

HerveVillechaizeLounge wrote:Even your "evidence" proves exactly what he's saying.
The 1994 video and the 2008 video prove Romney has changed his position on abortion for political gain and no other reason. He was adamantly pro-choice when running for senate in 1994. He was adamantly pro-life when running for president in 2008 and now.

Mitt Romney Explains His Changed Position on Abortion
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cr9DmX01tJk

Mitt Romney on Abortion throughout the Years
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lNDsyKnQIes
HerveVillechaizeLounge wrote: He very much is...
No, the Pastor is not racist. Why are you trying to change the subject to a irrelevant pastor?
HerveVillechaizeLounge wrote: He said that was his churches belief. It's a fucking religion.
He said he believed it, he shares the belief with his church.
HerveVillechaizeLounge wrote: They all believe crazy, fucked up bullshit that's never going to come to fruition. Christians, Catholics, Buddists, Islamists.
You don't anything about those religions.
HerveVillechaizeLounge

DEATH ROW JOE wrote:
HerveVillechaizeLounge wrote:Even your "evidence" proves exactly what he's saying.
The 1994 video and the 2008 video prove Romney has changed his position on abortion for political gain and no other reason. He was adamantly pro-choice when running for senate in 1994. He was adamantly pro-life when running for president in 2008 and now.
Obama changed his position on gay marriage. So by your logic, you're not voting for him either. Damn, your running out of people to vote for.
DEATH ROW JOE wrote:
HerveVillechaizeLounge wrote: He very much is...
No, the Pastor is not racist. Why are you trying to change the subject to a irrelevant pastor?
It's irrelevant to you. Not to me. The man preaches hate and he's Obama's mentor. Seems pretty fucking relevant unless your a dick sucking liberal that will overlook anything to have your man stay in the White House.
DEATH ROW JOE wrote:
HerveVillechaizeLounge wrote: He said that was his churches belief. It's a fucking religion.
He said he believed it, he shares the belief with his church.
Try watching it again. This time without your tinfoil hat.
DEATH ROW JOE wrote:
HerveVillechaizeLounge wrote: They all believe crazy, fucked up bullshit that's never going to come to fruition. Christians, Catholics, Buddists, Islamists.
You don't anything about those religions.
I was raised Catholic, dummy. Once again, you're wrong. Don't you ever get tired of being on the losing end?
DEATH ROW JOE

Post by DEATH ROW JOE »

HerveVillechaizeLounge wrote: Obama changed his position on gay marriage. So by your logic, you're not voting for him either. Damn, your running out of people to vote for.
Too bad I never said you should not support a candidate for changing his position. In 2008, Obama believed it should be left up to the states. In 2010, a federal trial court struck down a California Constitutional amendment banning gay marriage because it violated the equal protection clause of the 14th amendment. In 2012, Obama changed his position and opposes amendments to state constitutions which ban gay marriage.

That's a huge difference from Romney who is pro-choice when he's running in a liberal state but adamantly pro-life when running on a national level.

Criticizing Romney for pandering to the bible belt does not require you to criticize Obama for changing his position on gay marriage.
HerveVillechaizeLounge wrote: It's irrelevant to you. Not to me. The man preaches hate and he's Obama's mentor.
He's not Obama's mentor. Obama joined the church for political gain in the black community. There is no reason to believe Obama even believes in Zombie Jesus let lone sees Wright as a mentor.
HerveVillechaizeLounge wrote: Seems pretty fucking relevant unless your a dick sucking liberal that will overlook anything to have your man stay in the White House.
Wright has never been a factor in this election. He's irrelevant.
HerveVillechaizeLounge wrote: Try watching it again. This time without your tinfoil hat.
Watched it again and he said he believes Zombie Jesus will return to rule the world from Missouri for a millennium. He makes that very clear.
HerveVillechaizeLounge wrote: I was raised Catholic, dummy. Once again, you're wrong. Don't you ever get tired of being on the losing end?
You don't know anything about Catholicism.
brotherplanet
Show Me Your Dick

Post by brotherplanet »

DEATH ROW JOE wrote:
HerveVillechaizeLounge wrote: I was raised Catholic, dummy. Once again, you're wrong. Don't you ever get tired of being on the losing end?
You don't know anything about Catholicism.
And you know how much he knows about his own faith how?
DEATH ROW JOE

Post by DEATH ROW JOE »

brotherplanet wrote: And you know how much he knows about his own faith how?
It's safe to assume that even if he attended Mass every weekend for his entire life he did not learn anything. So yes, I do know how much he knows about his own faith. Catholicism is not like all those bible belt junk versions of Christianity. It takes quite a bit of effort to learn about it and it's safe to say he has not put in that effort.

But he's welcome to prove me wrong by telling us about Catholicism. Bet he can't write more than a paragraph or two.
brotherplanet
Show Me Your Dick

Post by brotherplanet »

DEATH ROW JOE wrote:
brotherplanet wrote: And you know how much he knows about his own faith how?
It's safe to assume that even if he attended Mass every weekend for his entire life he did not learn anything. So yes, I do know how much he knows about his own faith. .
That's some great proof right there about how you know what he knows about his own faith.
WhiteHouseSubsAC
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas

Post by WhiteHouseSubsAC »

DEATH ROW JOE wrote: Bet he can't write more than a paragraph or two.
The irony is strong with this one.
HeavyMetalZombie666 wrote:Of course your asshole is going to be sore when you volunteer for an asspounding and not set any boundaries at all.
DEATH ROW JOE

Post by DEATH ROW JOE »

brotherplanet wrote: That's some great proof right there about how you know what he knows about his own faith.
The evidence to support that assumption is his posting history dumb ass. In that context assume means conclude as in "it's safe to conclude."
WhiteHouseSubsAC wrote:The irony is strong with this one.
Put on your apron and get your bitch ass back into the kitchen. Fucking stupid cunt.
Luminiferous

Post by Luminiferous »

Come on DRJ you know if you'd quoted Fox News or Brietbart about it that it would suffice as proof to most on here..
WhiteHouseSubsAC
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas

Post by WhiteHouseSubsAC »

DEATH ROW JOE wrote:
WhiteHouseSubsAC wrote:The irony is strong with this one.
Put on your apron and get your bitch ass back into the kitchen. Fucking stupid cunt.

U Mad Joe? :lol:
HeavyMetalZombie666 wrote:Of course your asshole is going to be sore when you volunteer for an asspounding and not set any boundaries at all.
HerveVillechaizeLounge

Luminiferous wrote:Come on DRJ you know if you'd quoted Fox News or Brietbart about it that it would suffice as proof to most on here..
When was the last time foxnews did a report on my faith? Real fucking relevant. :roll:
Can you try harder to be Joey's butt buddy?

Joey assumes a lot because he has no real facts. It pisses him off when people challenge him because he really thinks he knows what he says. He's a fraud. It's been proven before and more and more people see it and ignore his posts because of it. You have no clue about what I know. What I do know is that you're full of shit and it kills you that I don't fall in line with your empty headed followers like Luminiferous.

Nice try, but you lose again.
brotherplanet
Show Me Your Dick

Post by brotherplanet »

HerveVillechaizeLounge wrote:
Luminiferous wrote:Come on DRJ you know if you'd quoted Fox News or Brietbart about it that it would suffice as proof to most on here..
When was the last time foxnews did a report on my faith? Real fucking relevant. :roll:

Joey assumes a lot because he has no real facts. It pisses him off when people challenge him because he really thinks he knows what he says. He's a fraud. It's been proven before and more and more people see it and ignore his posts because of it. You have no clue about what I know. What I do know is that you're full of shit and it kills you that I don't fall in line with your empty headed followers like Luminiferous.

You're right. I have noticed that outside of the war board most people don't respond to anything he posts.
Luminiferous

Post by Luminiferous »

Unlike you, I follow no one, Perve..

My post also wasn't directed at you, but you sure jumped on it.. Paranoid much?
Hey you do have a budding friendship with birtherplanet blooming though..:lol:
Danzig in the Dark

Post by Danzig in the Dark »

DRJ does conjure up a lot of butthurt in some folks.
ImageImage
HerveVillechaizeLounge

Luminiferous wrote:

Unlike you, I follow no one, Perve..

My post also wasn't directed at you, but you sure jumped on it.. Paranoid much?
Hey you do have a budding friendship with birtherplanet blooming though..:lol:
Yeah, because me and brotherplanet chat so fucking often. We're like 2 peas in a pod. :roll: another lame fucking attempt. You follow no one? Fucking tell me another story, Obama-boy.
Luminiferous

Post by Luminiferous »

I laugh at both sides. Your side just riles so much easier. The Dems have their moments but watching some of you right wing dorks pumping your pom poms, but not own up enough to throw your sig into that Lounge bet is even more funny.

I figure between you, roxxturd, Neon13 and RattRules, Wednesday morning should be quite entertaining on here...

Also Perve, IF I vote, right now it'll be Johnson... :wink:
HerveVillechaizeLounge

Luminiferous wrote:I laugh at both sides. Your side just riles so much easier. The Dems have their moments but watching some of you right wing dorks pumping your pom poms, but not own up enough to throw your sig into that Lounge bet is even more funny.

I figure between you, roxxturd, Neon13 and RattRules, Wednesday morning should be quite entertaining on here...

Also Perve, IF I vote, right now it'll be Johnson... :wink:
Way to waffle. Once again you prove how much a loser you are. Keep it up, maybe Joey'll use one of your witty retort's in his sig... then the real winner will be you. :roll:
Luminiferous

Post by Luminiferous »

Waffle on what, pray tell?

You Republitards are so touchy lately... Joe really has to do nothing really, you make it pretty easy for him to get to you. I really think this whole election shit is getting to you man.. Here let me ease your mind a little bit..

No matter WHO wins this election, it won't be by YOUR vote...

Now smile, Derpe... :lol: