Does Obama really love America?

Post your thoughts and comments on terrorism, war, and political shit like that.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

BlackCrypt
Win, Lose or Hieroglyph

Does Obama really love America?

Post by BlackCrypt »

Rudy may be on to something here.

Barry said W. was “unpatriotic” for adding trillions to the national debt. Barack Obama added the same amount of debt in less than three years.

O. is always apologizing for the USA.

Barack attended the church of Reverend Wright, who, after the attacks of 9/11 said "America's chickens are coming home to roost"

Obama hung out with known terrorist around his neighborhood.

His wife was never proud of America until her hubby started getting some recognition.
Constantine wrote:ur a fkn degenerate,
Metal Sludge wrote:It is after all, only a message board...relax!
Trist805 wrote:Chip, You owned me and I will admit defeat. I love big black cocks. Hope you are happy.
SeminiferousButtNoid
Certified Asshole

Re: Does Obama really love America?

Post by SeminiferousButtNoid »

On to something what? It's an idiotic argument to say the President is anti-American because he helps enact policies that wrong. This is a neocon tactic: a liberal commits to a policy they disagree with, and then the neocons try to divine some kind of secret motivation of which there is no evidence. It's the same bullshit when liberals try to accuse conservatives of being racist because they want tax cuts. It's fucking asinine.

Plus, I can write 3,000 words on how Rudy Giuliani's reactionary and authoritarian views on war, civil liberties, and torture are immoral and wrong all fucking day. But saying he's "anti-American" or acts as some kind of insidious force trying to destroy the Republic would be wrong. He thinks what he advocates for is correct, even though it's wrong.

Accusing someone of being "Un-American" is pure McCarthyism, regardless of whether you disagree with them or not.
GreatWhiteSnake wrote:I'm 46 and my dad's 67 and we kiss each other on the mouth and my 9 yo old son and I do too. It's because we love each other. A lot. And could give a shit what anyone else thinks about us kissing on the mouth.
Turner Coates
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Post by Turner Coates »

BlackCrypt wrote: <snip>
Slow down there, pardner.
Why don't ya start over and ask to see his birth certificate?
You know ya wants to.

I reckon all songs are folk songs. I ain't never heard no horses singing any.
Danzig in the Dark
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Post by Danzig in the Dark »

BlackCrypt wrote:Rudy may be on to something here.

Barry said W. was “unpatriotic” for adding trillions to the national debt. Barack Obama added the same amount of debt in less than three years.

O. is always apologizing for the USA.

Barack attended the church of Reverend Wright, who, after the attacks of 9/11 said "America's chickens are coming home to roost"

Obama hung out with known terrorist around his neighborhood.

His wife was never proud of America until her hubby started getting some recognition.
ImageImage
SebastianLeeDanzig
"UR GAY!" signed, Stevie

Post by SebastianLeeDanzig »

Barack and America sitting in a tree...

Aren't you embarrassed your political culture is stuck on playground song level? As long as people like you are around I'm amazed he's doing anything besides apologizing for the USA.
Gazpacho
THREAD AIDS

Post by Gazpacho »

SeminiferousButtNoid wrote: I can write 3,000 words on how Rudy Giuliani's reactionary and authoritarian views on war, civil liberties, and torture are immoral and wrong.
Please don't
SeminiferousButtNoid
Certified Asshole

Post by SeminiferousButtNoid »

Gazpacho wrote:
SeminiferousButtNoid wrote: I can write 3,000 words on how Rudy Giuliani's reactionary and authoritarian views on war, civil liberties, and torture are immoral and wrong.
Please don't
Gazpacho, I'm really fucking sorry.
GreatWhiteSnake wrote:I'm 46 and my dad's 67 and we kiss each other on the mouth and my 9 yo old son and I do too. It's because we love each other. A lot. And could give a shit what anyone else thinks about us kissing on the mouth.
tin00can
Headlining Clubs

Post by tin00can »

SebastianLeeDanzig wrote:Barack and America sitting in a tree...

Aren't you embarrassed your political culture is stuck on playground song level? As long as people like you are around I'm amazed he's doing anything besides apologizing for the USA.

American politics has turned in a scene from King of the Hill:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WlWmCXihec4

It's six fucking years into Obama's presidency and we still have a notable portion of America that thinks he was born in Kenya, and they talk about "anti-colonialism" like it's a real thing (and fuck you with a rusty dildo, Dinesh, for introducing that term to these slack-jawed morons). Now Giuliani is popping back up like the last working mole on a decrepit whack-a-mole game and questioning somebody else's patriotism while still managing to mention that he was in New York during 9/11 and therefore he owns it. Fuck Rudy and his retarded jingoism. I hope that ISIS gets shut down but I wouldn't mind one bit if before they did, they somehow managed to take out Rudy. That would be sweet, delectable schadenfreude for me.
SebastianLeeDanzig
"UR GAY!" signed, Stevie

Post by SebastianLeeDanzig »

http://www.juancole.com/2015/02/giulian ... ilies.html
Giuliani should stop and consider that love for America is not just a statement of the sort, he says, Reagan and Clinton made. It is also honoring the central document of Americanness, the Constitution and its Bill of Rights. Giuliani is contemptuous of the fourth and eighth amendments and demonstrated it practically in the way he ran New York City.

That Obama is president and Giuliani is not clearly sticks in the latter’s craw. It is shameful that he should question Obama’s love of country. But surely he is just compensating in public for his own family’s shady background and his own mistakes such as violating the guarantee against unreasonable search, and promoting crooks such as Bernie Kerik. He should realize that he can’t convince people he loves America, after all his undermining of the US constitution, by denigrating the patriotism of the president of the United States.