Why is it bad to draw Muhammad? Re: The Texas Shootout.

Post your thoughts and comments on terrorism, war, and political shit like that.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

BlackCrypt
Win, Lose or Hieroglyph

Why is it bad to draw Muhammad? Re: The Texas Shootout.

Post by BlackCrypt »

Was Pamela Geller just asking for it by being provocative?
Constantine wrote:ur a fkn degenerate,
Metal Sludge wrote:It is after all, only a message board...relax!
Trist805 wrote:Chip, You owned me and I will admit defeat. I love big black cocks. Hope you are happy.
Danzig in the Dark
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Re: Why is it bad to draw Muhammad? Re: The Texas Shootout.

Post by Danzig in the Dark »

ImageImage
Luminiferous
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Post by Luminiferous »

I'm still trying to figure out why 200 idiots would attend an event attempting humor in a cartoon depictions of another religion's "prophet" and claiming it to be all about free speech..
Then I noticed it happened in Texas...

Yeah the radical Islamic fanaticism over the mere depiction of their prophet being blasphemous and worthy of death is laughable from an American point of view, but no different than the outcry when "blasphemous" depictions of Christ has infuriated Christians throughout the years, albeit minus the killings, but still the asses have puckered at Jesus being made fun of in the name of free speech and death threats have been issued as well as funding yanked and attempts to ban the depictions..
Recently Christians demanded Black Jesus be removed from tv due to being "blasphemous, irreverent and disrespectful."

And how about the "art" known as Pisschrist? Where was the artist's freedom of speech there? Death threats? From Christians?
Serrano's photograph of a crucified Jesus figure submerged in the artist's urine has become an icon in itself. The history of the piece is plagued with controversy, starting in 1989, when the American Family Association and the North Carolina Senator Jesse Helms embarked on a mission (and succeeded) to slash the budget of the government-funded National Endowment for the Arts, a body which had previously given Serrano a grant. In 1997, while on display at the National Gallery of Victoria in Australia, Piss Christ was removed from the wall, kicked, and hammered, after the local Catholic archbishop failed to obtain a court order to stop the piece from being exhibited. In 2011, when the French Collection Lambert in Avignon showed the work, employees were greeted with death threats and the work, again, was hammered. More recently in Corsica, protestors stormed the museum where the piece was exhibited and Bill Donohue of the Catholic League having a meltdown when an art gallery in Manhattan displayed it.

The Gellar bitch was hoping for and counting on something happening with her little event and got it thanks to some unorganized radicalized idiots..
Had there been actual loss of American lives would there have been the right wing outcry for the blood on her hands for instigating it or would she still being held up as some sort of hero against ISIS?

How much of her earnings from her little event is she going to share with the security guy who was shot in protection of her free speech?
BlackCrypt
Win, Lose or Hieroglyph

Post by BlackCrypt »

Luminiferous wrote:
The Gellar bitch was hoping for and counting on something happening with her little event and got it thanks to some unorganized radicalized idiots..

I thought PissChrist was awesome. But how many people died as a result of it?

How many have died because of a Muhammad toon?

Gellar was wanting something to happen? Sounds like the same defense that rapists use when a girl is all dressed up.

"Did you see what she was wearing? Bitch was asking for it."

And are you sure it was unorganized? Seems ISIS is taking claim for it.
Trist805 wrote:Chip, You owned me and I will admit defeat. I love big black cocks. Hope you are happy.
Luminiferous

Post by Luminiferous »

BlackCrypt wrote:
Luminiferous wrote:

I thought PissChrist was awesome. But how many people died as a result of it?

How many have died because of a Muhammad toon?
None that I'm aware of, like I said in my initial response.. Do I need to point it out?
Does not take away the fact there have been death threats and violence by Christians over the art exhibit known as Pisschrist..

BlackCrypt wrote:Gellar was wanting something to happen? Sounds like the same defense that rapists use when a girl is all dressed up.

"Did you see what she was wearing? Bitch was asking for it."
Whatever helps ease your mind and your continued support for Ms Gellar there BlackCrapt... She wanted something to happen so she could continue the anti-Muslim parade she's made a living out of and even made sure extra bucks were shelled out for extra security...

No response to the link DITD posted?

BlackCrypt wrote:And are you sure it was unorganized? Seems ISIS is taking claim for it.
And bin Laden claimed responsibility for many things he had nothing to do with, much like ISIS claims responsibility for terrorist acts they had nothing more to do with other than weak minded fools who buy into their propaganda..

And if this was so organized, why weren't there more attackers? I mean according to many right wing conspiracy theorists, ISIS has been infiltrating Texas from Mexico for over a year now..
BlackCrypt
Win, Lose or Hieroglyph

Post by BlackCrypt »

Luminiferous wrote:None that I'm aware of, like I said in my initial response.. Do I need to point it out?
Does not take away the fact there have been death threats and violence by Christians over the art exhibit known as Pisschrist..
I think it does. There are death threats tossed about all the time. That is all they are. Threats. No one lost the ability to breathe over the God Child being submerged in urine, but many have died as the result of a cartoon.
Luminiferous wrote:Whatever helps ease your mind and your continued support for Ms Gellar there BlackCrapt... She wanted something to happen so she could continue the anti-Muslim parade she's made a living out of and even made sure extra bucks were shelled out for extra security...

No response to the link DITD posted?

Never said I supported her. She has the right to express her thoughts. Much like the Westboro idiots. But the argument that "She was asking for it" to justify the attacks is just lame.

What response were you wanting from the CNN link? That was a commentary about "morals", which have been tossed out the window long ago.

Luminiferous wrote:And if this was so organized, why weren't there more attackers? I mean according to many right wing conspiracy theorists, ISIS has been infiltrating Texas from Mexico for over a year now..[/color]
Texans are lazy.
Luminiferous

Post by Luminiferous »

BlackCrypt wrote:
Luminiferous wrote:None that I'm aware of, like I said in my initial response.. Do I need to point it out?
I think it does. There are death threats tossed about all the time. That is all they are. Threats. No one lost the ability to breathe over the God Child being submerged in urine, but many have died as the result of a cartoon.
So violence and property destruction are okay as long as nobody dies? Got it..
(Pssst Baltimore? You're cool with BC!)

And again, like I said before, I know of no deaths, other than attempts by the Christians to kill an artist's freedom of speech, regarding things deemed blasphemous towards JC and his dad, but since you're cool with death threats and the violence inflicted on those artists I guess we'll just have to disagree on the equality of it all..

BlackCrypt wrote:Never said I supported her. She has the right to express her thoughts. Much like the Westboro idiots. But the argument that "She was asking for it" to justify the attacks is just lame.
Are you seriously believing this bitch didn't hope for some kind of violent response to her little freedom of speech party?

Fuck no wonder you're constantly swinging off the Republican vine.. :lol:

BlackCrypt wrote:
Luminiferous wrote:And if this was so organized, why weren't there more attackers? I mean according to many right wing conspiracy theorists, ISIS has been infiltrating Texas from Mexico for over a year now..
Texans are lazy.
You are one Un-American motherfucker!
Nevoeiro
Recording Debut Album

Post by Nevoeiro »

BlackCrypt
Win, Lose or Hieroglyph

Post by BlackCrypt »

Luminiferous wrote:So violence and property destruction are okay as long as nobody dies? Got it..
(Pssst Baltimore? You're cool with BC!)

And again, like I said before, I know of no deaths, other than attempts by the Christians to kill an artist's freedom of speech, regarding things deemed blasphemous towards JC and his dad, but since you're cool with death threats and the violence inflicted on those artists I guess we'll just have to disagree on the equality of it all..

Making a threat is a little different then acting on said threat.

The violence and property destruction concerning Piss Christ vs. Muhammad toons is not even on the same level. Idiots took hammers to the art for the source of some Metallica album covers. Dumbasses killed people for a Mad Magazine type toon.

Why bring up Baltimore? That is a whole different kind of beast.

Luminiferous wrote:Are you seriously believing this bitch didn't hope for some kind of violent response to her little freedom of speech party?

Fuck no wonder you're constantly swinging off the Republican vine.. :lol:
Huh? How it that swinging? Do Repubs always ask for bloodshed to get a point across?
Luminiferous wrote:You are one Un-American motherfucker!
Sludga pleaze!! My blood is red, my skin is kinda brown, and my veins are blue.

How much more Murican can I get?
Luminiferous

Post by Luminiferous »

BlackCrypt wrote:The violence and property destruction concerning Piss Christ vs. Muhammad toons is not even on the same level. Idiots took hammers to the art for the source of some Metallica album covers. Dumbasses killed people for a Mad Magazine type toon.
They are all acts committed by radical religious fanatics, hence the comparison...
BlackCrypt wrote:Do Repubs always ask for bloodshed to get a point across?
When you put it that way? No....not "always.." :lol:
BlackCrypt
Win, Lose or Hieroglyph

Post by BlackCrypt »

MurrayFiend

Post by MurrayFiend »

BlackCrypt wrote:Image
Yes, I'm sure no Muslims have ever been offended by any of those things. Not even the Muslims who've, let's say, lost fucking relatives to any of them.

Stupid dickbag.
HeavyMetalZombie666 wrote:Any chicks on this board like Sean Connery or Roger Moore?
SebastianLeeDanzig
"UR GAY!" signed, Stevie

Post by SebastianLeeDanzig »

BLACK CRYPT LOGIC

Offended By:
Equality
Pigmentation
Living Wages
Health Care
Diversity
Intellectual Sophistication

Not Offended By:
Religious Ostracism
Warmongering
Bombing Civilians
Segregation
Unlawful Detainment
Systematic Torture
Sexual Abuse
Arms Trade With Rogue States
School Shootings
Electrocution
Government Surveillance Of Citizens
Industrial Espionage Of Allies
MurrayFiend

Post by MurrayFiend »

SebastianLeeDanzig wrote:BLACK CRYPT LOGIC

Offended By:
Equality
Pigmentation
Living Wages
Health Care
Diversity
Intellectual Sophistication

Not Offended By:
Religious Ostracism
Warmongering
Bombing Civilians
Segregation
Unlawful Detainment
Systematic Torture
Sexual Abuse
Arms Trade With Rogue States
School Shootings
Electrocution
Government Surveillance Of Citizens
Industrial Espionage Of Allies
:lol:
HeavyMetalZombie666 wrote:Any chicks on this board like Sean Connery or Roger Moore?