The death of blue states

Post your thoughts and comments on terrorism, war, and political shit like that.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

SkeletorsGhost
Headlining Clubs

The death of blue states

Postby SkeletorsGhost » Thu Jan 12, 2017 9:22 pm

This is for those who dont understand why Trump won. Democrat controlled Blue states are dying, its a mass exodus out of CT,CA,NY,IL,NJ. People are fleeing to TX,TN,ID,SD,NC,SC,FL all lower tax, lower cost of living, conservative leaning states. The Blue states are taxing their residents to death, property taxes out of control in NJ and NY. The Northeast continues to experience a moving deficit with New Jersey (63 percent outbound), New York (63 percent) and Connecticut (60 percent) making the list of top outbound states

http://www.investors.com/politics/edito ... s-instead/

http://b1047.com/americas-most-hated-state/

http://nj1015.com/the-great-escape-nj-i ... ight-year/

https://www.unitedvanlines.com/contact- ... study-2016
Dust4Vomit
Music Fan

Re: The death of blue states

Postby Dust4Vomit » Mon Nov 20, 2017 3:10 pm

And the blue states are just becoming more and more concentrated with liberals. I laughed hard when I heard that in some areas of Los Angeles there were reports of people waiting for 2 hours to vote. What for??? It was a foregone conclusion that Hillary would win California. Go ahead and "rock the vote" all you want. It doesn't matter. In fact Hillary won by 4.3 million votes. California is still 22 electoral votes regardless of how concentrated the liberals are.
Desslar
Cockblocked by Poison

Postby Desslar » Mon Nov 20, 2017 8:36 pm

Except NC and FL aren't really that red these days.
SkeletorsGhost
Headlining Clubs

Postby SkeletorsGhost » Mon Nov 27, 2017 5:44 pm

Desslar wrote:Except NC and FL aren't really that red these days.

True because all the NY and NJ people are moving to those states.
Gazpacho
THREAD AIDS

Postby Gazpacho » Mon Nov 27, 2017 5:47 pm

I don’t know, lots of rednecks down here
SkeletorsGhost
Headlining Clubs

Postby SkeletorsGhost » Mon Nov 27, 2017 6:26 pm

Gazpacho wrote:

I don’t know, lots of rednecks down here

Rednecks everywhere, southern NJ, Northern NY, Western PA.
SkeletorsGhost
Headlining Clubs

Postby SkeletorsGhost » Mon Nov 27, 2017 6:29 pm

Dust4Vomit wrote:And the blue states are just becoming more and more concentrated with liberals. I laughed hard when I heard that in some areas of Los Angeles there were reports of people waiting for 2 hours to vote. What for??? It was a foregone conclusion that Hillary would win California. Go ahead and "rock the vote" all you want. It doesn't matter. In fact Hillary won by 4.3 million votes. California is still 22 electoral votes regardless of how concentrated the liberals are.

:lol: Hillary made same mistake in 2008, when she ran against Obama where in many states, she won before General Election, and was forced out.
Dust4Vomit
Music Fan

Postby Dust4Vomit » Sun Feb 04, 2018 10:22 pm

SkeletorsGhost wrote:
Dust4Vomit wrote:And the blue states are just becoming more and more concentrated with liberals. I laughed hard when I heard that in some areas of Los Angeles there were reports of people waiting for 2 hours to vote. What for??? It was a foregone conclusion that Hillary would win California. Go ahead and "rock the vote" all you want. It doesn't matter. In fact Hillary won by 4.3 million votes. California is still 22 electoral votes regardless of how concentrated the liberals are.

:lol: Hillary made same mistake in 2008, when she ran against Obama where in many states, she won before General Election, and was forced out.

And the dumb ho abandoned the swing states in the final days of her campaign due to her arrogance. She wanted to run up the popular vote and put "icing on the cake" so to speak for her big electoral college blowout victory. LOL

Return to “War Board”