Glenn Beck is a Maniac, Crybaby

Post your thoughts and comments on terrorism, war, and political shit like that.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

deathcurse
I Wanna Be Somebody

Glenn Beck is a Maniac, Crybaby

Post by deathcurse »

SexxAtraxxion wrote:You are horrible at message board entertainment.
JakeYonkel
Headlining Clubs

Re: Glenn Beck is a Maniac, Crybaby

Post by JakeYonkel »

Wow... nuttier than squirrel shit here, no?
Hanoi Roxx
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by Hanoi Roxx »

No. I'm on Team Beck.
MurrayFiend
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Post by MurrayFiend »

Hanoi Roxx wrote:No. I'm on Team Beck.
Same here. How can people sympathize with Jon Stewart when he cries about 9/11, then turn around and laugh at Glenn when he cries about whatever the fuck he was talking about in that clip?
HeavyMetalZombie666 wrote:Any chicks on this board like Sean Connery or Roger Moore?
tin00can
Headlining Clubs

Post by tin00can »

MurrayFiend wrote:
Same here. How can people sympathize with Jon Stewart when he cries about 9/11, then turn around and laugh at Glenn when he cries about whatever the fuck he was talking about in that clip?

Wow. Maybe because Beck cries at just about everyfuckingthing and he has a bigger vagina than octomom? Getting all weepy and showing the Mean Joe Green coke commercial and longing for a "simpler" time, when people didn't question things much, and we were united?

Man, if you had a neighbor like him, you'd think he was the bigges pussy-douche ever. You'd tell your other neighbors about how he's the definition of passive-aggressive and you'd be mocking him by giving him boxes of kleenex because he's always crying like a bitch.

Not only that, his analogies suck.
JakeYonkel
Headlining Clubs

Post by JakeYonkel »

I'm nostalgic about being able to walk to the playground or my friends' houses when I was a kid, or stay out til after dark, etc etc etc. The world has definitely become a shitty place where when my kid(s) get older, I'll probably be afraid to let them out of the backyard. I'm only 25, and I really think that this country HAS changed that much in 10-15 years.

Of course, since it's Beck, it's all the liberals' fault.

So I get the whole "longing for a simpler time" when some of these new-age problems weren't as prevalent.

But the way he tried to convey that message was from so far out of left field that he's standing outside the stadium.
MasterOfMeatPuppets
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by MasterOfMeatPuppets »

Glenn Beck...left field? :lol: :lol:
ImageImage
MurrayFiend

Post by MurrayFiend »

tin00can wrote:
MurrayFiend wrote:

Wow. Maybe because Beck cries at just about everyfuckingthing and he has a bigger vagina than octomom? Getting all weepy and showing the Mean Joe Green coke commercial and longing for a "simpler" time, when people didn't question things much, and we were united?

Man, if you had a neighbor like him, you'd think he was the bigges pussy-douche ever. You'd tell your other neighbors about how he's the definition of passive-aggressive and you'd be mocking him by giving him boxes of kleenex because he's always crying like a bitch.

Not only that, his analogies suck.
Yeah, yeah. My post was a drunken attempt at humour. Apologies.
HeavyMetalZombie666 wrote:Any chicks on this board like Sean Connery or Roger Moore?
Bridget
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by Bridget »

Glenn Beck is a jackass.
MurrayFiend

Post by MurrayFiend »

My favourite part:

"They PROMISED you that we'd leave by midnight. They PROMISED you that."
SmokeyRamone
Playing Shitty Clubs in a Van

Post by SmokeyRamone »

How anyone can take seriously a guy who believes his undwear is magic and will protect him like armor is beyond me
KneelandBobDylan

Post by KneelandBobDylan »

Glenn Beck is a complete prick, and if you're down with GB you're a total prick too.
TravisBickelsMohawk
Mad Cow Diseased

Post by TravisBickelsMohawk »

He rubs Vick's Vapor Rub under his eyes before a balling session. What a complete and utter fucktard.
Animals die to keep your fat ass alive.
Ugmo
Doing Package Tours in Theaters

Post by Ugmo »

My impression is the guy does whatever he can do get ratings, and he's fucking great at it. I'm sure there are plenty of people on the left who are easily manipulated, but there is just an army of morons on the right who will believe anything you tell them. Glenn Beck realizes this and is laughing (or crying) all the way to the bank. I think that's his only motivation. Unfortunately the net result is bad for the country, but for some reason I have a hard time being upset with the guy. He's just cashing in. I don't think he is deliberately trying to hurt the country - it's just a byproduct of his scheme to make money.

Bill O'Reilly on the other hand is a despicable human being. What an asshole that guy is.
bane
Threesome with Pam and Donna

Post by bane »

Ugmo wrote:My impression is the guy does whatever he can do get ratings, and he's fucking great at it. I'm sure there are plenty of people on the left who are easily manipulated, but there is just an army of morons on the right who will believe anything you tell them. Glenn Beck realizes this and is laughing (or crying) all the way to the bank. I think that's his only motivation. Unfortunately the net result is bad for the country, but for some reason I have a hard time being upset with the guy. He's just cashing in. I don't think he is deliberately trying to hurt the country - it's just a byproduct of his scheme to make money.
Totally this. I think it's pretty funny when anyone gets their panties in a twist over any of these guys. They aren't politicians, they're shock jocks. They're entertainers. Controversy is their bread and butter. Anyone who takes any of that shit seriously needs their head examined.
MasterOfMeatPuppets
MSX Tour Support Act

bane wrote:
Ugmo wrote:My impression is the guy does whatever he can do get ratings, and he's fucking great at it. I'm sure there are plenty of people on the left who are easily manipulated, but there is just an army of morons on the right who will believe anything you tell them. Glenn Beck realizes this and is laughing (or crying) all the way to the bank. I think that's his only motivation. Unfortunately the net result is bad for the country, but for some reason I have a hard time being upset with the guy. He's just cashing in. I don't think he is deliberately trying to hurt the country - it's just a byproduct of his scheme to make money.
Totally this. I think it's pretty funny when anyone gets their panties in a twist over any of these guys. They aren't politicians, they're shock jocks. They're entertainers. Controversy is their bread and butter. Anyone who takes any of that shit seriously needs their head examined.
It's not the personalities, it's the very real effect they have on the nation's political discourse. They are not like Howard Stern or Opie and Anthony. Their fans are not in on the joke and they are the ones currently holding sway over the Republican party. I think it's funny that you're now reluctant to identify with the party that once stood for your ideals because it became overrun by the minions of Beck, Limbaugh, Hannity and others you sneeringly dismiss as 'shock jocks' and 'entertainers'.
ImageImage
bane

Post by bane »

MasterOfMeatPuppets wrote:
bane wrote:
It's not the personalities, it's the very real effect they have on the nation's political discourse. They are not like Howard Stern or Opie and Anthony. Their fans are not in on the joke and they are the ones currently holding sway over the Republican party. I think it's funny that you're now reluctant to identify with the party that once stood for your ideals because it became overrun by the minions of Beck, Limbaugh, Hannity and others you sneeringly dismiss as 'shock jocks' and 'entertainers'.
I disassociated myself with that party because they stopped standing for my ideals. Bush and Cheney's spending pissed me off a lot more than any association with shock jocks and their idiot followers. The current party has done nothing to make me think they'll do otherwise in the future.
deathcurse
I Wanna Be Somebody

Post by deathcurse »

bane wrote:Totally this. I think it's pretty funny when anyone gets their panties in a twist over any of these guys. They aren't politicians, they're shock jocks. They're entertainers. Controversy is their bread and butter. Anyone who takes any of that shit seriously needs their head examined.
I don't think anyone is necessarily bothered by what he's saying, it's that he's saying it to an audience who eats up every word of it. Having a Glenn Beck or a Sean Hannity in the world doesn't bother me one bit. The fact that millions of people aren't seeing through the schtick is what's bothersome.

So yeah, this dickweed crying over old Coke commercials is laughable but he's inspiring all kinds of shitheads into being even bigger shitheads.
SexxAtraxxion wrote:You are horrible at message board entertainment.
bane

Post by bane »

deathcurse wrote:
bane wrote:Totally this. I think it's pretty funny when anyone gets their panties in a twist over any of these guys. They aren't politicians, they're shock jocks. They're entertainers. Controversy is their bread and butter. Anyone who takes any of that shit seriously needs their head examined.
I don't think anyone is necessarily bothered by what he's saying, it's that he's saying it to an audience who eats up every word of it. Having a Glenn Beck or a Sean Hannity in the world doesn't bother me one bit. The fact that millions of people aren't seeing through the schtick is what's bothersome.

So yeah, this dickweed crying over old Coke commercials is laughable but he's inspiring all kinds of shitheads into being even bigger shitheads.
I agree that the army of dittoheads is pretty scary, but what are you gonna do? Some people are just naive and dumb. I mean come on, they still think Sarah Palin has what it takes to be POTUS.
MasterOfMeatPuppets
MSX Tour Support Act

bane wrote: I disassociated myself with that party because they stopped standing for my ideals. Bush and Cheney's spending pissed me off a lot more than any association with shock jocks and their idiot followers. The current party has done nothing to make me think they'll do otherwise in the future.
You don't take these guys seriously even though they've turned you into a political Danny Vermin, telling people you're an Independent because you're ashamed to be a Republican. :lol:
ImageImage
bane

Post by bane »

bane wrote: I disassociated myself with that party because they stopped standing for my ideals. Bush and Cheney's spending pissed me off a lot more than any association with shock jocks and their idiot followers. The current party has done nothing to make me think they'll do otherwise in the future.
You don't take these guys seriously even though they've turned you into a political Danny Vermin, telling people you're an Independent because you're ashamed to be a Republican. :lol:
You don't normally have a problem with comprehension, what's the deal this time? Just to spell it out for you: I've NEVER been a member of any political party, ever. I've never been in favor of legislating morality, and I've always been a fiscal conservative. I'm as close to a centrist as you can get. There is no party that embraces my ideology completely, so I vote the candidate that comes closest. Sometimes that guy is a republican (more often than not, that has been the case, but as that party goes more and more to the morality thing and more and more away from fiscal conservation, I'm leaning their direction less), sometimes he's a dem, and sometimes he's something else. I have never once voted a straight ticket either. I'm going to assume that you're aware of the definition of "independant" but if you think I'm some kind of ashamed and in the closet republican, maybe you should go look it up.
MasterOfMeatPuppets
MSX Tour Support Act

bane wrote:
You don't normally have a problem with comprehension, what's the deal this time? Just to spell it out for you: I've NEVER been a member of any political party, ever. I've never been in favor of legislating morality, and I've always been a fiscal conservative. I'm as close to a centrist as you can get. There is no party that embraces my ideology completely, so I vote the candidate that comes closest. Sometimes that guy is a republican (more often than not, that has been the case, but as that party goes more and more to the morality thing and more and more away from fiscal conservation, I'm leaning their direction less), sometimes he's a dem, and sometimes he's something else. I have never once voted a straight ticket either. I'm going to assume that you're aware of the definition of "independant" but if you think I'm some kind of ashamed and in the closet republican, maybe you should go look it up.
"some kind of ashamed and in the closet republican"? No, not really. You are what the Republican Party used to be before it became the bastard spawn of Rush Limbaugh and Ronald Reagan. It's sad that conservatives no longer have a home in the so-called party of conservatives.
ImageImage
bane

Post by bane »

MasterOfMeatPuppets wrote: "some kind of ashamed and in the closet republican"? No, not really. You are what the Republican Party used to be before it became the bastard spawn of Rush Limbaugh and Ronald Reagan. It's sad that conservatives no longer have a home in the so-called party of conservatives.
Maybe, but the republican party hasn't really had a platform that I've cared for in my voting lifetime. The financial shift started under Reagan, yeah, but all the holy roller crap goes back to at least Nixon. It is getting progressively worse to be sure, but like I said in another thread, I don't think they're going to be able to remain viable unless they change their platform. They can't survive without the conservative vote, and a lot of conservatives have finally realized that there is nothing conservative about the GOP. I really do think we'll see a viable third option sooner rather than later. I don't think we'll ever have a real 3 party system, but I think the GOP is gonna go the way of the Federalists.
Ugmo
Doing Package Tours in Theaters

Post by Ugmo »

bane wrote:I really do think we'll see a viable third option sooner rather than later. I don't think we'll ever have a real 3 party system, but I think the GOP is gonna go the way of the Federalists.
Yeah, that whole pro-rape stance doesn't seem to be working so well for them at the moment!
invaziondrummer

Post by invaziondrummer »

MurrayFiend wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t--31c1d72s
SmokeyRamone
Playing Shitty Clubs in a Van

Post by SmokeyRamone »

MurrayFiend wrote:
because Glenn Beck believes his underwear is magic and will protect like armor, that gives anyone the right to mock him at any time as far as I'm concerned
Last edited by SmokeyRamone on Tue Nov 17, 2009 3:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
WhiteHouseSubsAC
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas

Post by WhiteHouseSubsAC »

HeavyMetalZombie666 wrote:Of course your asshole is going to be sore when you volunteer for an asspounding and not set any boundaries at all.
HippiChik
I Cum in Peace

Post by HippiChik »

Glenn had a program here at WFLA in Tampa in 2000 and from the beginning I was a regular listener....his show was intelligent with a sarcastic wit that I found chucklesome.
But then he discovered politics, threw professional ethics out the window....and never looked back.
And I changed channels.
His show became more inflammatory as his ratings increased (much like another Tampa-to-National DJ, Bubba "The Love Sponge").
The guy's done seriously well for himself.
I still hate him.

As to why Glen's so chronically leaky about the eyelids?
I blame the opiates.
Bridget
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by Bridget »

HippiChik wrote:
I blame the opiates.
Allergies and clogged tear ducts. It's a shame he can't afford a good doctor.
LuciferSanchez
Passing Out Band Flyers

Post by LuciferSanchez »

Bridget wrote:
HippiChik wrote:
I blame the opiates.
Allergies and clogged tear ducts. It's a shame he can't afford a good doctor.
In a land with the best medical system in the world?

With Beck its all a grabbag, advertising dollars, ratings to bring in revenue and he will be treated as if he's some important figure this past year.

What happened to the consevatives who were tough as nails, with brass balls who were against the "wussification of America", and spoke the tough talk? Now there's leaky eyes like Beck and conservatives who don't want to hurt feeling of the soldiers and don't want anyone to talk bad about President Bush. They have become such thin-skinned people it's laughable.
"You can be a conceited asshole, just as long as you're a conceited asshole who's also a famous dead genius rock star in disguise."