Fox caught using misleading footage......Again?

Post your thoughts and comments on terrorism, war, and political shit like that.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

thejuggernaut
Headlining Clubs
Location: Of course you can't stand gay people. Check out your own animated sig, you fucking idiot - Moggio

Re: Fox caught using misleading footage......Again?

Post by thejuggernaut »

Crazy Levi wrote:
I live to give.
No doubt.
Crazy Levi
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Post by Crazy Levi »

I insist on getting the last word in this banal giant purple font battle. Give it to me.
thejuggernaut
Headlining Clubs
Location: Of course you can't stand gay people. Check out your own animated sig, you fucking idiot - Moggio

Post by thejuggernaut »

Crazy Levi wrote:I insist on getting the last word in this banal giant purple font battle. Give it to me.
You'd like that, wouldn't you ?
Luminiferous
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Post by Luminiferous »

thejuggernaut wrote:
Crazy Levi wrote:You should actually be thankful they didn't show the Mcain/Palin crowds on a regular basis. Regularly showing that ugly, racist mob would have done far more damage.
Because Obama's crowds were all GQ.
Not even close to GQ for sure, Juggs.. :lol:

But watching Obama's crowds I never once heard the chant "KILL HIM!" or "KILL McCAIN!"

Palin never discouraged the crowds to stop, but replied "Boy you guys get it!!" and routinely referred to him as a domestic terrorist and "This is not a man who sees America the way you and I see America."
HippiChik
I Cum in Peace

Post by HippiChik »

Luminiferous wrote: Not even close to GQ for sure, Juggs.. :lol:

But watching Obama's crowds I never once heard the chant "KILL HIM!" or "KILL McCAIN!"

Palin never discouraged the crowds to stop, but replied "Boy you guys get it!!" and routinely referred to him as a domestic terrorist and "This is not a man who sees America the way you and I see America."
:shock:
What's scarier is those types of hecklers are most likely staunch supporters of their gun rights....
vlad
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by vlad »

Heh...

Just wanted to see what it felt like to post in big purple font. :)

kinda fun!
My bubbie, king of the hill 1999-2013
LJP 2002-2014

Quick beats in an icy heart
Catch colt draws a coffin cart
There he goes and now here she starts
Crazy Levi

Post by Crazy Levi »

It makes me feel like a big man.
JakeYonkel
Headlining Clubs

Post by JakeYonkel »

Well, in the clip, there's three distinctly different shots of Palin wearing 3 different outfits... so anyone that'd be led to believe they were live shots is a moron. That leads me to believe that Fox was NOTintentionally trying to deceive people, because they would have at least taken the stock footage from one event from last year so that the pictures of her were at least consistent...
Crazy Levi

Post by Crazy Levi »

JakeYonkel wrote:Well, in the clip, there's three distinctly different shots of Palin wearing 3 different outfits... so anyone that'd be led to believe they were live shots is a moron.
So what you are saying is that your average Fox News viewer would have believed they were live shots.
JakeYonkel
Headlining Clubs

Post by JakeYonkel »

Crazy Levi wrote:
JakeYonkel wrote:Well, in the clip, there's three distinctly different shots of Palin wearing 3 different outfits... so anyone that'd be led to believe they were live shots is a moron.
So what you are saying is that your average Fox News viewer would have believed they were live shots.
The majority of the general public is stupid, regardless of whether they consider themselves Republicans or Democrats. You know that already.
Crazy Levi

Post by Crazy Levi »

JakeYonkel wrote:
Crazy Levi wrote:
The majority of the general public is stupid, regardless of whether they consider themselves Republicans or Democrats. You know that already.
Well hard to argue with that. But seriously have you watched FOX News?

It's just ghastly.
JakeYonkel
Headlining Clubs

Post by JakeYonkel »

Honestly I don't watch Fox. CNN is my go-to because I like their reporting better, and I know what I'm getting when I watch it. I couldn't even tell you what channel MSNBC is. The only time I see Fox is when I'm at the gym, which generally coincides with Glenn Beck's show, ironically enough.
thejuggernaut
Headlining Clubs

Post by thejuggernaut »

JakeYonkel wrote:Honestly I don't watch Fox. CNN is my go-to because I like their reporting better, and I know what I'm getting when I watch it. I couldn't even tell you what channel MSNBC is. The only time I see Fox is when I'm at the gym, which generally coincides with Glenn Beck's show, ironically enough.
CNN has Robin Meade. That's really all the incentive a guy needs.
WhiteHouseSubsAC
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas

Post by WhiteHouseSubsAC »

thejuggernaut wrote:
JakeYonkel wrote:Honestly I don't watch Fox. CNN is my go-to because I like their reporting better, and I know what I'm getting when I watch it. I couldn't even tell you what channel MSNBC is. The only time I see Fox is when I'm at the gym, which generally coincides with Glenn Beck's show, ironically enough.
Preach.
HeavyMetalZombie666 wrote:Of course your asshole is going to be sore when you volunteer for an asspounding and not set any boundaries at all.
tin00can
Headlining Clubs

Post by tin00can »

WhiteHouseSubsAC wrote:
thejuggernaut wrote:
Preach.

I have some breaking news for her.
LuciferSanchez
Passing Out Band Flyers

Post by LuciferSanchez »

tin00can wrote:Oh, no doubt. There is no longer such a thing as unbiased news , if there ever was. And I agree - Fox has the hottest broads by far.
Oh yeah, Fox News has the hottest chicks on there, most of them blonde.

As far as unbiased news, it's disappearing, it now more about ratings and advertising dollars, with more emphasis on the advertising revenue.

Yet you won't hear any news outlet admit to that.
"You can be a conceited asshole, just as long as you're a conceited asshole who's also a famous dead genius rock star in disguise."
LuciferSanchez
Passing Out Band Flyers

Post by LuciferSanchez »

WhiteHouseSubsAC wrote:
thejuggernaut wrote:
Preach.
Amen.
"You can be a conceited asshole, just as long as you're a conceited asshole who's also a famous dead genius rock star in disguise."