Code Pink Bullies Veteran

Post your thoughts and comments on terrorism, war, and political shit like that.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

HeavyMetalZombie666
Angry Wyoming Rain Man

Code Pink Bullies Veteran

Post by HeavyMetalZombie666 »

Look at these arrogant feminazi dykes from code pink bullying a veteran.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f2bz-5QklOE
MadmanShepherd
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Re: Code Pink Bullies Veteran

Post by MadmanShepherd »

Code pink are annoying as hell and definitely blew things out of proportion but that guy did cross the line first
This must be HELL for we are the damned...
tin00can
Headlining Clubs

Post by tin00can »

MadmanShepherd wrote:Code pink are annoying as hell and definitely blew things out of proportion but that guy did cross the line first

What the fuck? Bitch stuck a megaphone in his face, then she tries to act surprised that he reacted, and somehow HE crossed the line first?

"I wanna press charges against this man." Jesus. What an attention-whore cunt. She got exactly what she wanted.
MadmanShepherd

Post by MadmanShepherd »

He approached her, she actually took a step back and he kept getting closer. He actually shoved his face in her megaphone, watch it again. He then physically pushed her megaphone away and pushed another woman that came to obnoxiously protest.

I said he crossed the line first which is to say that the Code Pink dumbasses actually crossed the line too...he just happened to put his face in her megaphone, push it away, and the shove another person. That is crossing the line first though nobody acted nobly in that ridiculous sequence of events.
MasterOfMeatPuppets
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by MasterOfMeatPuppets »

MadmanShepherd wrote:Code pink are annoying as hell and definitely blew things out of proportion but that guy did cross the line first
Try these:
ImageImage
MadmanShepherd

Post by MadmanShepherd »

Let's hear your summary of what went down
vlad
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by vlad »

Oh silliness.... All around. And the youtube posted is also being used to show that the veteran was bullying Cindy Sheehan. So go figure. :)

Cindy Sheehan has lost the plot since her son died in Iraq (as in slightly lost her mind). But it isn't like she, in that vid, went out and looked for a veteran to harass. There she was with her megaphone and then there was the veteran in her space and in her face.

Just sayin'.
My bubbie, king of the hill 1999-2013
LJP 2002-2014

Quick beats in an icy heart
Catch colt draws a coffin cart
There he goes and now here she starts
tin00can
Headlining Clubs

Post by tin00can »

Both parties share responsibility, but when you yell in somebody's face with a megaphone, well...you just upped the ante a bit. Don't act surprised if your bet is taken.
vlad
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by vlad »

tin00can wrote:Both parties share responsibility, but when you yell in somebody's face with a megaphone, well...you just upped the ante a bit. Don't act surprised if your bet is taken.

I just can't get worked up about it, Tin. I think I just thought the title "Code Pink bullies Veteran" is misleading. It could have been "Veteran bullies Gold Star Mother" or "Two idiots face off"...

But the implication that the poor veteran was minding his own business and mean ole' Code Pink, (actually Cindy Sheehan) was picking on him, when in fact he is quite a large presence and barged into the space she was in.

He is big enough and was pissed enough that she may well have felt threatened herself. And hence used the megaphone as a distancing device.

The only thing that is really pissing me off here is that I have somehow become the one defending Cindy Sheehan (who as I said above, is quite loopy these days). :roll:

And for those who don't know...Tin does, I am very pro-veteran.
Last edited by vlad on Tue Dec 01, 2009 7:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
LJP 2002-2014

pooldude
Headlining Clubs

Post by pooldude »

These days, anybody looking for a fight, on any side, is sure to find one.

It takes a lot more effort to tone down the rhetoric, & keep it civil.

Sometimes just walking away is the smarter course of action, even if you think you're right.
ROADHEAD
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Post by ROADHEAD »

pooldude wrote:These days, anybody looking for a fight, on any side, is sure to find one.

It takes a lot more effort to tone down the rhetoric, & keep it civil.

Sometimes just walking away is the smarter course of action, especially if you're "right".
eh, just stirring the pot. No one in these cases is going to change their mind. Maybe someone should send in 3/4 of a police person to make peace.
HippiChik
I Cum in Peace

Post by HippiChik »

It must piss those soldiers off to know that they are fighting for the rights of these women to protest....and they choose to do so on their ARMY BASE!!
I call it a draw.

But I do object to HMZ's misogynistic categorization of those "dyke" protesters.
I didn't see any lezbo action in that video at all. :lol:
vlad
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by vlad »

HippiChik wrote:It must piss those soldiers off to know that they are fighting for the rights of these women to protest....and they choose to do so on their ARMY BASE!!
I call it a draw.

But I do object to HMZ's misogynistic categorization of those "dyke" protesters.

I'll again also point out that the megaphone lady's son DIED "fighting for that right".

And it wasn't an Army Base, it was at Travis AFB. As in Air Force.
LJP 2002-2014

HippiChik
I Cum in Peace

Post by HippiChik »

vlad wrote:
HippiChik wrote:It must piss those soldiers off to know that they are fighting for the rights of these women to protest....and they choose to do so on their ARMY BASE!!
I call it a draw.

I'll again also point out that the megaphone lady's son DIED "fighting for that right".

And it wasn't an Army Base, it was at Travis AFB. As in Air Force.

Yeah, I know the backstory. And I'm on her side.
But that doesn't mean anything to that guy in the beanie.

Cindy Sheehan would be much more effective protesting someplace where people would actually "hear" her message and could possibly make a difference or elicit question of belief.
She wouldn't even need that megaphone with a different audience.
I think the soldiers in that video (whatEVER kinda base it was) have already formed their opinions - they enlisted.
Tossin' her feathers in THAT chicken coop seems overtly confrontational....and that's exactly what she got.
Why the surprise? Or the outrage?
vlad
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by vlad »

I'm not surprised or outraged.

The whole thing is actually interesting to me. It's one of those things that people can interpret to fit their own views.

As has been seen here.

I don't think that protesting drones in front of an air force base is all that out of line. Where better really?

Cindy Sheehan has my sympathy. And I do believe her son' death did put her in such a bad place that she's just given up doing anything truly constructively. Her and her son's story is powerful on it's own. She took a path that led away from the constructive to being a joke. That is very sad.

But I will always remind people that her son did die serving his country. Something HMZ either didn't know or didn't care (hence the code pink "dyke" bullshit) when they posted the vid.
LJP 2002-2014

tin00can
Headlining Clubs

Post by tin00can »

As you pointed out, Vlad...while I certainly don't like the direction she has gone in, she still does have my sympathy. The problem is, what she is doing, at least in my opinion, is doing no good. She is preaching to the converted and she has become a caricature of sorts. Just like the military dude in that video. And, I don't really understand protesting drones. Yeah, I get the cold angle of it, but if we have a way to wage war without using troops, we should definitely use it. Protesting drones is rather oblique to me.

Then again, I was in the military for a while. I'm also on the other side of it now; I have a daughter in the Navy and she leaves in January for her first deployment.
Tykel
Passing Out Band Flyers

Post by Tykel »

I call it a draw.

How exactly are they fighting for their rights?