U.S. To Loose Its AAA Credit Ratings...

Post your thoughts and comments on terrorism, war, and political shit like that.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

Ugmo
Doing Package Tours in Theaters

Re: U.S. To Loose Its AAA Credit Ratings...

Post by Ugmo »

YourMomma wrote:You mean the same George Bush that a near majority of Americans would already rather have in office right now than the most merciful one? Only took one year for that to happen. Good job.
Considering how many people voted for Dubya not once but twice, I don't give their opinions any more credence than yours.

Hey Your Momma, have you figured out what communism is yet? Or do you just enjoy throwing around words you don't understand?
MurrayFiend
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Post by MurrayFiend »

Yeah, how could you betray your principles and trade insults with a... commie?!

I don't live in America, nor do I wish to, so ignore me if you must.
HeavyMetalZombie666 wrote:Any chicks on this board like Sean Connery or Roger Moore?
Ugmo

Post by Ugmo »

Wait a minute.... Your Momma has been posting links to Stryper songs on the Stryper vs. Crue thread - is it Shagg/Roxxstar with a new alternym? If so, I will lay off, as I actually like Roxxstar.
tin00can
Headlining Clubs

Post by tin00can »

Ugmo wrote:Wait a minute.... Your Momma has been posting links to Stryper songs on the Stryper vs. Crue thread - is it Shagg/Roxxstar with a new alternym? If so, I will lay off, as I actually like Roxxstar.

Hmm, interesting theory. So tell me, why do you like roxxstar? Do you have a soft spot for the tards or something?
Ugmo

Post by Ugmo »

tin00can wrote:Hmm, interesting theory. So tell me, why do you like roxxstar? Do you have a soft spot for the tards or something?
For some reason, a lot of the conservatives on here also tend to have pretty much exactly the same taste in music as me, so elsewhere on the boards I have no problem with them.
tin00can
Headlining Clubs

Post by tin00can »

Ugmo wrote:
tin00can wrote:Hmm, interesting theory. So tell me, why do you like roxxstar? Do you have a soft spot for the tards or something?
For some reason, a lot of the conservatives on here also tend to have pretty much exactly the same taste in music as me, so elsewhere on the boards I have no problem with them.

Ah, the uniting powers of hair metal. It's a beautiful thing.
Nemesis
Headlining Clubs

Post by Nemesis »

YourMomma wrote:You mean the same George Bush that a near majority of Americans would already rather have in office right now than the most merciful one? Only took one year for that to happen. Good job.
The MSM always criticized Bush for playing golf. Do you know that The Messiah has played more golf in one year than Bush played the whole time he was in office? And yet the MSM hasn't mentioned it. Could you imagine what they would have said about Bush if the latest terror attempt had happened under his watch and he was on vacation? They would have tarred and feathered him.

BTW-never argue with a liberal. They claim to be "tolerant" of others but in reality they are only "tolerant" of those who share THEIR views.
Ugmo

Post by Ugmo »

Nemesis wrote:The MSM always criticized Bush for playing golf. Do you know that The Messiah has played more golf in one year than Bush played the whole time he was in office? And yet the MSM hasn't mentioned it.
What about if you add in all the time Dubya spent clearing brush? Come off it, Duyba spent more time on vacation than in the White House. You ain't fooling anyone.

Could you imagine what they would have said about Bush if the latest terror attempt had happened under his watch and he was on vacation? They would have tarred and feathered him.
Do you know what Dubya's reaction to the "Shoe Bomber" was? Do you? Wait for it.... jack shit. He didn't do or say jack shit. And yet the Republicans are crucifying Obama for trying not to get everyone worked up.

Never argue with a liberal because you righties are terrible at it and you will invariably lose.
chickenona
Pimp Jesus

Post by chickenona »

Goddammit, DK, it's LOSE!!! LOSE! One "O". Thank you.

Anyway, why are all the angry conservatives in this thread calling Obama Jesus names? I don't know anyone who "worships" Obama. I'm pretty left-leaning and I think he's doing a crappy job in most respects.
deathcurse wrote:The secret board you had with Itjogs. You talked about me obsessively on there. There were witnesses.
vaya con DIO

http://nevergetbusted.com/2010/
Ugmo

Post by Ugmo »

I'm alright with it. We likened Dubya to an ape, they liken Obama to Jesus. It's a fair trade-off. :D
tin00can
Headlining Clubs

Post by tin00can »

chickenona wrote:Goddammit, DK, it's LOSE!!! LOSE! One "O". Thank you.

Anyway, why are all the angry conservatives in this thread calling Obama Jesus names? I don't know anyone who "worships" Obama. I'm pretty left-leaning and I think he's doing a crappy job in most respects.

Funny, I was just reading another thread and thinking how much conservatives - if I may stereotype - like to invoke religious terminology when talking about Obama and denigrating his kooky followers. If I was a wee bit more sober I could make some sort of connection there...
lerxstcat
Needs to STFU!

Post by lerxstcat »

Ugmo wrote:
Nemesis wrote:The MSM always criticized Bush for playing golf. Do you know that The Messiah has played more golf in one year than Bush played the whole time he was in office? And yet the MSM hasn't mentioned it.
What about if you add in all the time Dubya spent clearing brush? Come off it, Duyba spent more time on vacation than in the White House. You ain't fooling anyone.

Could you imagine what they would have said about Bush if the latest terror attempt had happened under his watch and he was on vacation? They would have tarred and feathered him.
Do you know what Dubya's reaction to the "Shoe Bomber" was? Do you? Wait for it.... jack shit. He didn't do or say jack shit. And yet the Republicans are crucifying Obama for trying not to get everyone worked up.

Never argue with a liberal because you righties are terrible at it and you will invariably lose.
I recall that Bush was on vacation when KATRINA happened - a lot more damage to the country than 9/11 and about 2/3 as many deaths - that we know of. They were burning piles of Mexican illegals' bodies on the beach here for weeks after Katrina and the government won't admit it. Add those people in and the toll is probably higher than 9/11.

Anyway, point being, Dubya didn't see the need to interrupt his vacation for the biggest natural disaster the country has ever suffered. That's a little worse than Obama taking a few days to try and find out how the fuck this could have happened before talking about it. Not that I am perfectly satisfied with his words on the subject, but hey, there really ARE no right words to say about it. Dude WAS on the watch list, and the British wouldn't give him a visa, but we let him fly in. Need to fix that shit - how, I don't know. Current measures seem ineffective.
Ugmo

Post by Ugmo »

lerxstcat wrote:They were burning piles of Mexican illegals' bodies on the beach here for weeks after Katrina and the government won't admit it. Add those people in and the toll is probably higher than 9/11.

:shock: Are you serious? Did you witness this yourself, or how do you know about it?
pooldude
Headlining Clubs

Post by pooldude »

chickenona wrote:Goddammit, DK, it's LOSE!!! LOSE! One "O". Thank you.
You're talking to deaf ears, Chickie.

DK already got his panties in a wad when I mentioned his getting "too loose" with the facts, back @ the top of page one.

Mr Hyperbole ran off in a huff, never to return to the thread that he started.

Seemingly, we need to use a softer touch when addressing someone as sensitive as Drunk Kennedy. :lol:

Drunk Kennedy wrote:
pooldude wrote:I wonder if poster DK is perhaps "too loose" with inaccurate predictions & assessments?
as for grammar errors...i always thought you were a better poster than itwalks...please dont make me re-think that stance.
chickenona
Pimp Jesus

Post by chickenona »

Hahaha, I like the dude just fine but he ALWAYS spells it that way.
deathcurse wrote:The secret board you had with Itjogs. You talked about me obsessively on there. There were witnesses.
vaya con DIO

http://nevergetbusted.com/2010/
tin00can
Headlining Clubs

Post by tin00can »

For some reason, this thread makes me miss KissA just a little bit.