Joe Stack's Manifesto

Post your thoughts and comments on terrorism, war, and political shit like that.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

Blizzard of Cos
Playing Second Stage at SludgeFest

Joe Stack's Manifesto

Post by Blizzard of Cos »

Whether you agree with his actions or not, dude clearly has thought deeply about this.

http://i2.cdn.turner.com/cnn/2010/image ... letter.pdf
Hames Jetfield
Pimping Your Demo At Shows

Re: Joe Stack's Manifesto

Post by Hames Jetfield »

So did Hitler. Over seven-hundred pages in fact. Dude thought deeply about killing Jews and establishing a pure race!
Hames Jetfield
Pimping Your Demo At Shows

Post by Hames Jetfield »

YourMomma wrote:Boo hoo.
Yeah, it sucked for the Jews.
lerxstcat
Needs to STFU!

Post by lerxstcat »

He WAS naive; we have a measure of personal freedom but the wealthy have always ruled and probably always will. Taxes are inevitable in an industrialized society and anybody who truly thinks they can avoid them are delusional. Those taxes pay for the power grids, the road system, water supply, to all be there and maintained to minimum safety and health standards. Nobody likes paying a big chunk of change out of their earnings but too bad, it costs money to live.

In a world where you have intellectual arguments and the government has the power of might, you're bound to lose. Luckily the guy only seems to have killed one person besides himself from the news reports I've read.

I feel sorry for his wife and daughter, though; they are left to deal with the mess and the stigma of his act.
VinnieKulick
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by VinnieKulick »

Why not just sell his plane and pay off the IRS?
ImageImage
ijwthstd
Platinum Artist

Post by ijwthstd »

YourMomma wrote:Add me to the list, bitch. If the "Tea Party" continues to mold their platform around fiscal discipline, reduced government spending and smaller government in general while staying away from the social issues that divide people, then I'm in. They are very weary of forming a third party and splitting the vote and want to stay within the framework of the two party system. And listening to an interview with one of their "leaders" the other day, it sounds as if this is where it's headed after the meeting with Michael Steele. And that's a good thing. Unless you're a democrat running for office.
More idiots who are easily manipulated. They will quickly fade away after nominating and probably electing someone who intends to run this country further into debt.

And this is coming from someone who leans to the right and oppossed at a lot of the spending of the previous administration. It was a very lonely place to be then so I have no use for these clowns now.
"I went and saw Chickenfoot twice. I've suffered for being Sammy's friend" - Bob Forrest