Violence against politicians

Post your thoughts and comments on terrorism, war, and political shit like that.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

dtmfs
MSX Tour Support Act

Re: Violence against politicians

Post by dtmfs »

that has to be the biggest coincidence I've heard in a long fucking time, bricks and pellet guns purposley going through politicians windows, and somewhere some douche is playing curly bill from tombstone in his backyard and his bullet just happens to land in the same building as a politician.

I don't know whats stranger, that or the fact that 10k is on the table with any proof of the racial slurs and spitting that supposedly went down last weekend and no one has come forward, not even kieth olbermann who claims a video exists.
KneelandBobDylan
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by KneelandBobDylan »

dtmfs wrote:that has to be the biggest coincidence I've heard in a long fucking time, bricks and pellet guns purposley going through politicians windows, and somewhere some douche is playing curly bill from tombstone in his backyard and his bullet just happens to land in the same building as a politician.

I don't know whats stranger, that or the fact that 10k is on the table with any proof of the racial slurs and spitting that supposedly went down last weekend and no one has come forward, not even kieth olbermann who claims a video exists.
A bullet that landed in the office of House Minority Whip Eric Cantor was the result of "random gunfire," police in Richmond, Virginia said Friday.

Cantor, the No. 2 Republican in the House of Representatives, told reporters Thursday that a bullet was shot through a window at his campaign office in Richmond, Virginia. He also said he had received threatening messages.

In a news release Thursday, police said the bullet struck at about 1 a.m. on Tuesday. The preliminary investigation showed that "a bullet was fired into the air and struck the window in a downward direction, landing on the floor about a foot from the window. The round struck with enough force to break the windowpane but did not penetrate the window blinds. There was no other damage to the room, which is used occasionally for meetings by the congressman."

The building, which has several tenants including an office used by Cantor, was unoccupied at the time, the news release said.

Richmond police spokesman Gene Lepley told CNN Friday that it was the result of "random gunfire."

http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/20 ... zdqaIoVPbr
dtmfs
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by dtmfs »

Yes I've read the links and I've seen the pundits on the left dismiss it already. Is it possible, yeah, like I said it's a huge fucking coincidence if there ever was one, with all this political fighting going on, the only one that wasn't intentional was a republican congressman because libs just don't roll that way. I'm sure all the reblicans are lying when they say they've recieved threats, Well I know some are lying but that's just the political way.

I'd still like to know why maddow and the rest are editing their videos to cut violent threats out of calls to the republicans.
KneelandBobDylan

dtmfs wrote:Yes I've read the links and I've seen the pundits on the left dismiss it already. Is it possible, yeah, like I said it's a huge fucking coincidence if there ever was one, with all this political fighting going on, the only one that wasn't intentional was a republican congressman because libs just don't roll that way. I'm sure all the reblicans are lying when they say they've recieved threats, Well I know some are lying but that's just the political way.

I'd still like to know why maddow and the rest are editing their videos to cut violent threats out of calls to the republicans.

yeah, because it's been the left amping up their base, inciting violence.

:roll: :roll: :roll:
EvilMadman
Playing Shitty Clubs in a Van

Post by EvilMadman »

KneelandBobDylan wrote:The bullet was fired into the air and came at a downward angle into the window, It didn't even get through the blinds.
Okay.

But what was the motive? Random gun shots fired right by Eric Cantor's office? It couldn't have just been a coincidence. A lone nut trying to "send a message", would be my guess.
KneelandBobDylan

EvilMadman wrote:
KneelandBobDylan wrote:The bullet was fired into the air and came at a downward angle into the window, It didn't even get through the blinds.
Okay.

But what was the motive? Random gun shots fired right by Eric Cantor's office? It couldn't have just been a coincidence. A lone nut trying to "send a message", would be my guess.

It's not even his main office, it's an office he's used, along with may other government type in the past and in the present.

Sometimes a random bullet is a random bullet.
Last edited by KneelandBobDylan on Sat Mar 27, 2010 7:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
dtmfs
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by dtmfs »

KneelandBobDylan wrote: yeah, because it's been the left amping up their base, inciting violence.

not in the same way no, but lying about dispicable shit is "amping up" your base, hence the calls some repubs have been getting about racial slurs and being threatened with guns by GASP liberals.

now before you say it, no I'm not 100% certain they're lying about what went down, but at this point I just can't believe anything they said about it. I've seen up to 20 vids, heard nothing. They've said they have video, but will not release it, Yes the same party who loves making the teabaggeres look bad refuse to release a video of them looking bad(seriously?) They say they're taking the high road, yet are releasing every phone call in the last 72 hours :lol: Sorry not buying it. They know exactly how to stir up their own "crazies" and please for the love of god don't tell me you don't believe there are no crazy leftists.
KneelandBobDylan

dtmfs wrote:
KneelandBobDylan wrote: yeah, because it's been the left amping up their base, inciting violence.

not in the same way no, but lying about dispicable shit is "amping up" your base, hence the calls some repubs have been getting about racial slurs and being threatened with guns by GASP liberals.

now before you say it, no I'm not 100% certain they're lying about what went down, but at this point I just can't believe anything they said about it. I've seen up to 20 vids, heard nothing. They've said they have video, but will not release it, Yes the same party who loves making the teabaggeres look bad refuse to release a video of them looking bad(seriously?) They say they're taking the high road, yet are releasing every phone call in the last 72 hours :lol: Sorry not buying it. They know exactly how to stir up their own "crazies" and please for the love of god don't tell me you don't believe there are no crazy leftists.

There is crazy in all political affiliations, the difference is that the liberal politicians aren't trying to fan the flames of that kind of stupid.

And as for the Cantor window thing, even though the cops say it was just a stray bullet, there are still several prominent right wing blogs that don't have that fact posted, they still read that his window was shot at, like someone did it on purpose.

Why not tell the truth?

Because lots of people on the right want the violence and intimidation to continue.

And saying that lefties are doing it to, feeds into that, makes their own violence "justified."
dtmfs
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by dtmfs »

KneelandBobDylan wrote: Why not tell the truth?

Because lots of people on the right want the violence and intimidation to continue.

And saying that lefties are doing it to, feeds into that, makes their own violence "justified."
I agree with you 110% on conservatives not reporting the findings of the Cantor shooting, but that falls in the same catagory of bullshit favoritism as MSNBC's editing of the violent calls to the republican offices. Both parties are shifty cocksuckers, and I don't trust either.
Ugmo
Doing Package Tours in Theaters

Post by Ugmo »

Aren't the Yosemite Sams down there in Virginia always firing their guns in the air? :lol: