TN Man Rams Car Carrying Child Due to Obama Bumpersticker

Post your thoughts and comments on terrorism, war, and political shit like that.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

KneelandBobDylan
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

TN Man Rams Car Carrying Child Due to Obama Bumpersticker

Post by KneelandBobDylan »

Now the lunatics aren't just going after public officials; they're going against anyone who shows support for Democrats.

This incident occurred yesterday in Nashville, and shows just how far some of these people are willing to go.

http://www.wkrn.com/global/story.asp?s=12208009

NASHVILLE, Tenn. - A Nashville man says he and his 10-year-old daughter were victims of road rage Thursday afternoon, all because of a political bumper sticker on his car...

Duren had just picked up his 10-year-old daughter from school and had her in the car with him. "He pointed at the back of my car," Duren said, "the bumper, flipped me off, one finger salute." But it didn't end there...

Once he started driving again, down Blair Boulevard, towards his home, he said, "I looked in the rear view mirror again, and this same SUV was speeding, flying up behind me, bumped me."

Duren said he applied his brake and the SUV smashed into the back of his car. He then put his car in park to take care of the accident, but [Harry] Weisiger started pushing the car using his SUV.

Harry Weisiger has been charged with felony reckless endangerment, which is something, but it's clear that his actions weren't just reckless; they were intentional. He used an SUV as a weapon, a weapon that could just as easily have been deadly.

We've seen for the past week things escalate, and now it's come to this. Fuck anyone who says this wave of violence, intimidation, and yes, terrorism, is being blown out of proportion to score political points.
chickenona
Pimp Jesus

Re: TN Man Rams Car Carrying Child Due to Obama Bumpersticker

Post by chickenona »

Well, when you got congressmen from the righthand side of the aisle screaming at the president and the Senate Majority Leader like a bunch of teenage boys having their first beer and heckling a standup comic, why WOULDN'T their constituents think they have license to act like a bunch of damned babies?

This is why, no matter how disgusted I get with the Dems - and believe me, I'm plenty disgusted with this health care law - I'll never vote Republican. If you can't even manage basic civility, I don't want you trying to manage my money and my rights, thanks so much.
deathcurse wrote:The secret board you had with Itjogs. You talked about me obsessively on there. There were witnesses.
vaya con DIO

http://nevergetbusted.com/2010/
vlad
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by vlad »

YourMomma wrote:This is what happens when you go against the will of the majority of the people that elected you and ram through major legislation they don't want anyway.
God, you are an idiot.
My bubbie, king of the hill 1999-2013
LJP 2002-2014

Quick beats in an icy heart
Catch colt draws a coffin cart
There he goes and now here she starts
Luminiferous
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Post by Luminiferous »

YourMomma wrote:This is what happens when you go against the will of the majority of lunatics.
tin00can
Headlining Clubs

Post by tin00can »

YourMomma wrote:Amercians= lunatics according to some here. Good to know.

No, dumbasses who ram somebody's car because of a goddamn bumper sticker = lunatics. Where did anybody say that all Americans are lunatics? Or is it that your main qualification for being an American is using fear tactics on those you disagree with? Because if so, we have completely different definitions of what it means to be American.

It is interesting, in a clinical sort of way, to actually witness you getting dumber with each one of your posts.
BigDrewHalenite
Doing 10 Questions with Metal Sludge

Post by BigDrewHalenite »

What is this country of Amercia of which you speak? Is it anything like AMERICA? Or, in your vernacular--'MURCA.
chickenona wrote:YOU SHUT YOUR WHORE MOUTH!!!
Ugmo
Doing Package Tours in Theaters

Post by Ugmo »

YourMomma wrote:This is what happens when you go against the will of the majority of the people that elected you and ram through major legislation they don't want anyway.

And you don't watch Fox News 24/7? You regurgitate their talking points like Karen Carpenter at a Chinese buffet!
Luminiferous

Post by Luminiferous »

tin00can wrote:

No, dumbasses who ram somebody's car because of a goddamn bumper sticker = lunatics. Where did anybody say that all Americans are lunatics? Or is it that your main qualification for being an American is using fear tactics on those you disagree with? Because if so, we have completely different definitions of what it means to be American.

Exactly...
Nevermind
Recording Debut Album

Post by Nevermind »

Ugmo wrote:

And you don't watch Fox News 24/7? You regurgitate their talking points like Karen Carpenter at a Chinese buffet!
How would you know that unless you're watching Fox News 24/7 :?:
Ugmo

Post by Ugmo »

Nevermind wrote:
Ugmo wrote:

How would you know that unless you're watching Fox News 24/7 :?:
Full disclosure: John Stewart did a segment where he summed up all the different talking heads on Fox News using the exact phrase "ram through" health care reform. From that douchebag who hosts the morning show to O'Reilly and Hannity in the evening, every single one of them used the exact same phrase. And of course it drilled its way into Your Momma's brain as any good conservative mantra should.
dtmfs
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by dtmfs »

Ugmo wrote: Full disclosure: John Stewart did a segment where he summed up all the different talking heads on Fox News using the exact phrase "ram through" health care reform. From that douchebag who hosts the morning show to O'Reilly and Hannity in the evening, every single one of them used the exact same phrase. And of course it drilled its way into Your Momma's brain as any good conservative mantra should.
I watch em all and trust me it's no different on the liberal shows.
for instance.

every single show is going out of their way to make it look like the leftists aren't viloent at all, they use the same terms over and over as well. and when someone reminds them that there side has had instances of violence it's the same answer. "Yeah but it's not as bad", man they are acting like someone attempted to assissinate some dems by throwing the bricks while at the same time editing threatening calls from the left to exclude shit like "i'm gonna stick my 9mm up your ass!". :shock: theres no difference in ther least bit.

Smartest mother fucker i've heard regarding this violence is stupak who just about 20 minutes ago said "both sides have people who are angry and threateing violence, and both parties should speak out against it. He appears to know better than to ignore the violent lib cocksuckers too. he gets alot of respect from me for that.
KneelandBobDylan

You're funny, and a liar.
JakeYonkel
Headlining Clubs

Post by JakeYonkel »

People are clearly angry about this, no argument there, but that doesn't give them the right to act like that.
KneelandBobDylan

JakeYonkel wrote:
People are clearly angry about this, no argument there, but that doesn't give them the right to act like that.

Some people are angry, but it's certainly not a majority, except in Teabagistan.
MasterOfMeatPuppets
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by MasterOfMeatPuppets »

YourMomma wrote:
JakeYonkel wrote:
I didn't excuse it. Just stated the reasons for it.
He could have killed a child over a bumper sticker. There was no reason involved in what this clown did. If you were equipped with anything like a conscience or human decency you wouldn't even try to justify the unjustifiable.
ImageImage
Ugmo

Post by Ugmo »

YourMomma wrote:
Ugmo wrote:

And you don't watch Fox News 24/7?
I watch more MSNBC than FOX. And they did ram through health care. We all know that. In fact, you were celebrating it.
Elected officials passed it with a majority of votes, AKA democracy.

Who wants to bet Frank Luntz came up with all this "ram through" bullshit and the RNC distributed it to all their talking heads to disseminate it on the various nutjob talk shows?
tin00can
Headlining Clubs

Post by tin00can »

YourMomma wrote:
tin00can wrote:

No, dumbasses who ram somebody's car because of a goddamn bumper sticker = lunatics. Where did anybody say that all Americans are lunatics?
Luminiferous wrote:
YourMomma wrote:This is what happens when you go against the will of the majority of lunatics.

Ah yes, the standard Your Momma" tactic of selectively quoting and not answering the question. Well done, chap! As weasel-ish as we've come to expect of you.
Luminiferous

Post by Luminiferous »

YourMomma wrote:
tin00can wrote:

No, dumbasses who ram somebody's car because of a goddamn bumper sticker = lunatics. Where did anybody say that all Americans are lunatics?
Luminiferous wrote:
Thank you again for proving the point that I took your quote that your wrongly used term "AMERICAN people" contained and replaced it with LUNATICS.. No where did I refer to or label "American people" as lunatics..

Only a lunatic would resort to ramming a car with a fucking BUMPER STICKER on it in Nashville, TN because he's pissed off at someone in Washington DC and somehow felt that his roadrage and ramming a car with a child in it was his patriotic duty..

Trolling idiot..
MasterOfMeatPuppets
MSX Tour Support Act

tin00can wrote:
YourMomma wrote:
tin00can wrote:

Ah yes, the standard Your Momma" tactic of selectively quoting and not answering the question. Well done, chap! As weasel-ish as we've come to expect of you.
I love that he messed it up and owned himself. Epic fail for YourMomma.
ImageImage
tin00can
Headlining Clubs

Post by tin00can »

I didn't even notice that.

Ha.
tin00can
Headlining Clubs

Post by tin00can »

So, YM, are you saying you support the guy who rammed the car?
tin00can
Headlining Clubs

Post by tin00can »

I'll take that as a yes. Wait a minute, was it you that did the ramming?
TravisBickelsMohawk
Mad Cow Diseased

Post by TravisBickelsMohawk »

In my part of the world, I keep my Obama stickers hidden, and my support for him to myself. Not going to take any chances.
Animals die to keep your fat ass alive.
Luminiferous

Post by Luminiferous »

YourMomma wrote:
Luminiferous wrote:
Thank you again for proving the point that I took your quote that your wrongly used term "AMERICAN people" contained and replaced it with LUNATICS.. No where did I refer to or label "American people" as lunatics..

Only a lunatic would resort to ramming a car with a fucking BUMPER STICKER on it in Nashville, TN because he's pissed off at someone in Washington DC and somehow felt that his roadrage and ramming a car with a child in it was his patriotic duty..

Trolling idiot..
Nice try.
At what?

You actually believe a RATIONAL THINKING and SOUND MINDED individual rammed a car because of a fucking bumper sticker?

Holy fuck..

:lol:
MasterOfMeatPuppets
MSX Tour Support Act

In his world it makes perfect sense.
ImageImage