Obama is the Antichrist...

Post your thoughts and comments on terrorism, war, and political shit like that.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

tin00can
Headlining Clubs

Re: Obama is the Antichrist...

Post by tin00can »

YourMomma wrote:I never referenced his job disapproval numbers in regards to the 6-7 year time frame I mentioned. No matter how bad you want it to be so.

So you were talking about job approval ratings, then. Gotcha. Which means you were only 17% off.

If not job approval nor disapproval ratings, what were you talking about?
tin00can
Headlining Clubs

Post by tin00can »

YourMomma wrote:
tin00can wrote:

So you were talking about job approval ratings, then. Gotcha.
Good.

So you were 17% wrong then. Glad we cleared that up! It only took about two pages.
tin00can
Headlining Clubs

Post by tin00can »

YourMomma wrote:And the fact remains that it took Obama just one year to sink to the mid 40's in job approval numbers. And people were shocked at the time with those types of numbers during Bush's presidency. Granted he took 6-7 years to get there...

Wrong again. In 6-7 years, Bush was in the low 30s to high 20s, as I have repeatedly shown. Again, you're only around 15% off. I guess that isn't much.
tin00can
Headlining Clubs

Post by tin00can »

YourMomma wrote:You are correct. Bush took 4-5 years. Not 6-7 as I previously stated. I think we can now all agree that Bush took 4-5 years to get the same poor job approval numbers that Obama has in just one.
I'm guessing this makes democrats everywhere feel better about their dear leader.

Still never mentioned job disapproval numbers in regards to these time frames. At least you accepted that and moved on.

At least you admitted that you were wrong. It only took two or so pages.
tin00can
Headlining Clubs

Post by tin00can »

YourMomma wrote:Well, I never compared job disapproval numbers in regards to the timelines as you first insisted. It took a few pages for you to find something else. And what came out of it? The fact that it took Bush 4-5 years, not 6-7 to receive the same failing marks the current president managed in just 1. Must feel good to know.

I don't care about Obama's approval or disapproval ratings. I didn't vote for him, but I'm hoping we see better things out of him over the next few years. And it "didn't take a few pages for me to find something else." Approval, disapproval, tomato/tomahto. Same fucking thing. It just proved you pull figures out of your ass and hope they're correct.

Which they usually aren't.