Obama is the Antichrist...

Post your thoughts and comments on terrorism, war, and political shit like that.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

tin00can
Headlining Clubs

Re: Obama is the Antichrist...

Post by tin00can »

YourMomma wrote:The same can be said for any President. The fact remains that it took Obama just one year to earn the poor job approval numbers Bush had after six to seven times that amount of time.

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls ... -1044.html

Bush had 47% job approval in 2006/2007?

Fuck, even the Fox news poll has him at 46%. Do you even check anything before you type?
dtmfs
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by dtmfs »

YourMomma wrote:The same can be said for any President. The fact remains that it took Obama just one year to earn the poor job approval numbers Bush had after six to seven times that amount of time.
I'm not the biggest obama fan in the world, but I like him a hell of a lot more than bush for a couple simple reasons.

1. He's got a brain

2. He's actually doing something rather than spend most of his time on a ranch or a golf course, and though He hasn't done half the shit he promised during his campaign He's still got a couple years to get more done.
Supersonic
Showcasing for A&R Reps

Post by Supersonic »

YourMomma wrote:All worked up over nothing. As usual. :D
YourMomma wrote:
He may not be anti-American but pictures like these don't help the cause:
A photograph of him carrying a book? A reader huh? Anti-American elitist bastard.

:!:
tin00can
Headlining Clubs

Post by tin00can »

Supersonic wrote:
YourMomma wrote:All worked up over nothing. As usual. :D
YourMomma wrote:
He may not be anti-American but pictures like these don't help the cause:
A photograph of him carrying a book? A reader huh? Anti-American elitist bastard.

:!:

Reading is the tool of the devil. Unless you're reading the bible.

I'll say it again: fuck, I want a president who is much smarter than me. I want a president who reads books from a wide variety of perspectives.
tin00can
Headlining Clubs

Post by tin00can »

YourMomma wrote:
tin00can wrote:

Bush had 47% job approval in 2006/2007?

Fuck, even the Fox news poll has him at 46%. Do you even check anything before you type?
Not sure what your question is but the news is only getting worse. Obamas disapproval rating is now at 50% with Gallup/USA Today for the first time. And for good reason.

http://www.usatoday.com/news/washington ... poll_N.htm

Wow, you really showed me! Obama's disapproval rating of 50% is almost exactly the same as Bush's almost 75% disapproval rating in 2007, which you compared it to! Fuck, what's 25% between friends?

Seriously, how fucking stupid can you be? It took me less than a minute to research this.

http://feedblog.org/2007/10/18/bush-hit ... ing-of-76/

So, either one of two things is true: either you posted something you thought was true but didn't bother to verify, or you think 50% and 75% are about the same. Which one is it?
Ugmo
Doing Package Tours in Theaters

Post by Ugmo »

YourMomma wrote:Bush Hits Record Disapproval Rating of 76%
October 18, 2007
Amazing that it took so long, considering he's spent nearly seven years fucking everything up royal until that point.
tin00can
Headlining Clubs

Post by tin00can »

YourMomma wrote:Bush Hits Record Disapproval Rating of 76%
October 18, 2007

http://thinkprogress.org/2006/10/16/cnn-poll-iraq/

Well, 61% is almost the same as 49%, right?

Again, my question stands: did you just not do any research at all, or do you think those numbers are similar?

Edited to add: 2007 is still in the period you specified, six to seven years in Bush's tenure. 2001 + six to seven years = 2007 and 2008.
tin00can
Headlining Clubs

Post by tin00can »

YourMomma wrote:Oct 16th, 2006

Until you can point to polls that had Bush in the mid 40's for approval rating after just just one year in office my point stands and you continue to fail.

Ha ha, awesome! No, your point doesn't stand at all. I can drag up the quote of you want, but you said that Obama's disapproval rating had fallen to where Bush's was after "six or seven years in office." Not one, not two, but six or seven.

My point was that you just pull numbers out of your ass and rarely bother to research them. My point stands.

It isn't hard to admit you were wrong. We all know it. At this point it is a fait accompli.
tin00can
Headlining Clubs

Post by tin00can »

YourMomma wrote:I'm guessing you're kidding as nobody has yet to disprove my claim. Which still stands.
YourMomma wrote:What took Bush 6-7 years to accomplish Obama has done in just one regarding peoples confidence in his job performance.

Exactly. So you're saying that right now Obama's disapproval rating is the same as Bush's in 2007 or 2008.

Which it isn't. Which I clearly proved. Unless, of course, you have about a 12% margin of error.

Fuck man, I can't explain it any easier.
Hames Jetfield
Pimping Your Demo At Shows

Post by Hames Jetfield »

tin00can wrote:
YourMomma wrote:I'm guessing you're kidding as nobody has yet to disprove my claim. Which still stands.
YourMomma wrote:What took Bush 6-7 years to accomplish Obama has done in just one regarding peoples confidence in his job performance.

Exactly. So you're saying that right now Obama's disapproval rating is the same as Bush's in 2007 or 2008.

Which it isn't. Which I clearly proved. Unless, of course, you have about a 12% margin of error.

Fuck man, I can't explain it any easier.
Dude, Yourmomma has been repeatedly owned in this thread. His idiocy never ceases to amaze me.
tin00can
Headlining Clubs

Post by tin00can »

OK, I'll say it one more time, and break it down in easy steps.

1. You said Obama's disapproval rating is the same as Bush's was after six or seven years in office.

2. Bush took office in 2001. Add six or seven to 2001 and you get 2007 or 2008.

With me so far?

3. Obama's disapproval rating is around 49% right now.

Still with me? Good.

4. Bush's approval rating at the end of 2007, which would be the exact middle of your range, was around 61%.

Hanging in there, sport? Only a few more left.

5. Therefore, the numbers you were comparing are 49% and 61%.

6. I'm no mathematician, but I'm guessing that 49% isn't almost the same as 61%. Therefore, you were really, really wrong. 12% wrong.

Feel free to refute anything in this post. I don't seem to be the one who is confused here.
tin00can
Headlining Clubs

Post by tin00can »

YourMomma wrote: Except for the fact that the American people disagree. What took Bush 6-7 years to accomplish Obama has done in just one regarding peoples confidence in his job performance.

There ya go.
tin00can
Headlining Clubs

Post by tin00can »

YourMomma wrote:No mention of his disapproval numbers being the same as Dubyas. Fail.

Ha ha, awesome! I only mentioned disapproval numbers OVER AND OVER in this very thread, showing they weren't what you thought they were. You tried to backtrack and change it from "six or seven years" to "in his first year" when you saw the numbers didn't match up.

It's OK. We all sometimes make assumptions that turn out to be untrue. It just seems like with you it happens way more than sometimes.
tin00can
Headlining Clubs

Post by tin00can »

YourMomma wrote:
tin00can wrote:
You said Obama's disapproval rating is the same as Bush's was after six or seven years in office.
YourMomma wrote:
What took Bush 6-7 years to accomplish Obama has done in just one regarding peoples confidence in his job performance.
YourMomma wrote:Obama just one year to earn the poor job approval numbers Bush had after six to seven times that amount of time.
Neither of the them mention a comparison of disapproval numbers between Obama and Bush like you claimed. You might just want to stop while you're ahead. But then again, you're not.

So, people don't express their feelings of "poor job approval" by saying they "disapprove" of the job he is doing? Really? How else would they express it, and how would you measure it?

Jesus christ on a pogo stick, man. You're one of the few people on this board who can use a post clearly showing how wrong you are to try to prove how right you think you are. Is English your third language?
tin00can
Headlining Clubs

Post by tin00can »

YourMomma wrote:
tin00can wrote:
You said Obama's disapproval rating is the same as Bush's was after six or seven years in office.
YourMomma wrote:
What took Bush 6-7 years to accomplish Obama has done in just one regarding peoples confidence in his job performance.
YourMomma wrote:Obama just one year to earn the poor job approval numbers Bush had after six to seven times that amount of time.
Neither of the them mention a comparison of disapproval numbers between Obama and Bush like you claimed. You might just want to stop while you're ahead. But then again, you're not.

Just wanted to show this again, it's really beautiful. It's like a Dali painting fucked a Renoir.
MasterOfMeatPuppets
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by MasterOfMeatPuppets »

tin00can wrote:
YourMomma wrote:
tin00can wrote:
YourMomma wrote:

Obama just one year to earn the poor job approval numbers Bush had after six to seven times that amount of time.

Just wanted to show this again, it's really beautiful. It's like a Dali painting fucked a Renoir.
or a perfect storm of idiocy.
ImageImage
tin00can
Headlining Clubs

Post by tin00can »

YourMomma wrote:Yet he keeps tryin... :D

Your use of an emoticon doesn't make you any less wrong.
tin00can
Headlining Clubs

Post by tin00can »

YourMomma wrote:
tin00can wrote:
He's like the little engine that could. Chug-a-lug-a-chug-a-lug-a. More fail!
Chug-a-lug-a-chug-a-lug-a. More fail!

So "poor job approval" isn't the same as "disapproval"? Perhaps you can provide some "poor job approval" polls to back up your point. Do that, and I'll gladly admit I was wrong and you were right.

I'll be over here waiting. Come on, prove me wrong! I know you can do it!
tin00can
Headlining Clubs

Post by tin00can »

Oh, and just in case you want to look at job approval numbers:

Obama at 49%.

http://www.gallup.com/poll/106426/bush- ... ation.aspx

Bush at 32% at the start of 2008, right smack dab in the middle of your time period. That makes it even worse for you, a 17% difference as opposed to a 12% difference.

So yeah, no matter what you look at, approval or disapproval, you were wrong. By at least 12% and as much as 17%.

Again...took me all of a minute to find this.
tin00can
Headlining Clubs

Post by tin00can »

Bumped to keep this at the top for YM.
MasterOfMeatPuppets
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by MasterOfMeatPuppets »

I wonder whether it will contain a :roll: or a :lol: . Either way, it will be a textbook study in passive-aggressive behavior.
ImageImage
tin00can
Headlining Clubs

Post by tin00can »

YourMomma wrote:
tin00can wrote:

So "poor job approval" isn't the same as "disapproval"?
Right. With polls "approve" is different than "disapprove". If you don't even know that much about polling there is nothing that I can do for you.

I guess you missed the part where I showed you were even more wrong with "approval" than you were with "disapproval". There is nothing else I can do for you. Now I know you may want to go off on a tangent about the differences between "approve" and "approval", and "disapprove" and "disapproval" - that's all you could possibly have left - but let me save you the time and assure you that they are different forms of the same word.
tin00can
Headlining Clubs

Post by tin00can »

YourMomma wrote:
tin00can wrote: Now I know you may want to go off on a tangent about the differences between "approve" and "approval", and "disapprove" and "disapproval".
Since it's sort of key to your claim and all...

Wow. You really don't have anything, do ya?
tin00can
Headlining Clubs

Post by tin00can »

Why do you keep posting quotes that prove you're wrong? Are you one of those nutty catholics who likes to flog themselves?

I posted job disapproval ratings, I posted job approval ratings - that covers the spectrum. Both of them proved you wrong by at least 12%. Tell me where I'm wrong, I really want to know. Really.
tin00can
Headlining Clubs

Post by tin00can »

Bumped to give your momma a chance to pull up some stats to prove his position.
tin00can
Headlining Clubs

Post by tin00can »

You're still wrong.
tin00can
Headlining Clubs

Post by tin00can »

tin00can wrote:You're still wrong.
lol

So you're saying that right now Obama's job approval rate, or even his job disapproval rate, is the same as Bush's was in 2007/2008?
greedy
Music Fan

Post by greedy »

Anybody who buys into the good vs evil, god vs 'devil reincarnate' religious fraud, in this day and age, is a god damn scared brainwashed retard.

Oh, forgive my blasphemy.
tin00can
Headlining Clubs

Post by tin00can »

YourMomma wrote:
tin00can wrote:

So you're saying that right now Obama's job approval rate, or even his job disapproval rate, is the same as Bush's was in 2007/2008?
I'm saying:

Perhaps you can reference a "confidence in job performance" poll to prove you're right. I'd sure like to see that.
tin00can
Headlining Clubs

Post by tin00can »

YourMomma wrote:
YourMomma wrote:
tin00can wrote:
YourMomma wrote:

Why do you keep quoting something that proves you're wrong? Job disapproval, 12% differece. Job approval, 19% difference.

In two words: wrong, wrong. We've already determined that you think as much as 2% is pretty significant.