Hannity among his peers

Post your thoughts and comments on terrorism, war, and political shit like that.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

alexharvey
MSX Tour Support Act

Hannity among his peers

Post by alexharvey »

MasterOfMeatPuppets
MSX Tour Support Act

Re: Hannity among his peers

Post by MasterOfMeatPuppets »

Perfect.
ImageImage
coatsy
Opening for Slaughter

Post by coatsy »

alexharvey wrote:Image
hannity is so partisan i can't believe he gets away with it.
Crazy Levi
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Post by Crazy Levi »

My fave hannity moment ever has to be during the run-up to the 2008 elections when he gave the friendliest interview possible to Sarah Palin.

As she was answering one of his pathetic softballs, he gazed into her eyes with this look of genuine affection and love that couldn't have been equaled if he was staring into the composite essence of Jesus, Ronald Reagen, and Ma Theresa.

It was really something, and the moment that I realized he was serious unlike, say, someone who is in it for the money like Ann Coulter.
Nevermind
Recording Debut Album

Post by Nevermind »

Crazy Levi wrote:My fave hannity moment ever has to be during the run-up to the 2008 elections when he gave the friendliest interview possible to Sarah Palin.

As she was answering one of his pathetic softballs, he gazed into her eyes with this look of genuine affection and love that couldn't have been equaled if he was staring into the composite essence of Jesus, Ronald Reagen, and Ma Theresa.

It was really something, and the moment that I realized he was serious unlike, say, someone who is in it for the money like Ann Coulter.
I didn't see that interview. Let me ask you this though, just so I'm clear. Was the look Sean Hannity gave Sarah Palin the same look Brian Williams, Katie Couric, George Stephanopoulos, and Oprah, gave Barack Obama as they swung from his nuts?
tin00can
Headlining Clubs

Post by tin00can »

YourMomma wrote:No, that's different.

No, it's the same. However, occasionally the "lamestream media" is actually critical of Obama, especially over the last eight months or so. Hannity doesn't have that in him for Palin.
TravisBickelsMohawk
Mad Cow Diseased

Post by TravisBickelsMohawk »

Douche' bags are useful, Hannity is not. Fail.
Animals die to keep your fat ass alive.
upinsmoke
Headlining Clubs

Post by upinsmoke »

coatsy wrote:
alexharvey wrote:>insert stupid hannity book here<
hannity is so partisan i can't believe he gets away with it.
That he gets away with what? Having a waterheaded opinion? No laws against that here.