More about ACORN and Fox news...

Post your thoughts and comments on terrorism, war, and political shit like that.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

tin00can
Headlining Clubs

More about ACORN and Fox news...

Post by tin00can »

http://www.pensitoreview.com/2010/04/08 ... ted-video/

Nothing shay here folks, move along. I know, your mama, I know, they were corrupt and needed to be taken out no matter the methods. Right?
dtmfs
MSX Tour Support Act

Re: More about ACORN and Fox news...

Post by dtmfs »

I saw Maddow whining about that shit already, and in what seems to be typical MSNBC fashion as of late she harped on about a guy from ACORN calling the cops but had no video evidence to back it up just some "according to so and so" Bullshit. Bottom line is ACORN got punked by a stupid ass mother fucker and thanks to a few idiots who worked for them they went down.

WTF is up with Olbermann and Maddow crying about shit and not proving it? They(fox) showed some anti war protesters burning the flag and have plenty of actual evidence, But douchebag Olbermann drones on about spitting and racial slurs and can't provide shit aside from his pompous glare. But that's not really what concerns MSNBC anyway, it's what Sarah Palin paid for her leather outfit, Fuck all the clowns on that channel.

Did that dude edit the tape? Of course, But MSNBC has no room to bitch as hypocritical and biased as they are, They are nothing but the left's version of FOX news, nothing more and nothing less
tin00can
Headlining Clubs

Post by tin00can »

So you don't care that the guy didn't actually go in there dressed like a "pimp", that the video was heavily chopped to get a specific reaction (which it did) and that the cops were called afterwords? You think that it's OK just because hey, MSNBC edits shit too? I just want to make sure I know where you stand.
dtmfs
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by dtmfs »

tin00can wrote:So you don't care that the guy didn't actually go in there dressed like a "pimp", that the video was heavily chopped to get a specific reaction (which it did) and that the cops were called afterwords? You think that it's OK just because hey, MSNBC edits shit too? I just want to make sure I know where you stand.
I don't think it really mattered how he was dressed, and I'm sure they edited out some stuff, but I clearly saw a couple ACORN employees in the wrong. What really sucks is the majority of the people who worked for ACORN were clean and they helped a shitload of people, but a couple dumb fucks ruined it for the whole organization. O' keefe is a poor mans ashton kutcher with some glen beck thrown in and I'm glad the fuck got arrested at his next big prank, but those employees should've never given that advice after what they were told. Now if some new evidence emerges where O'keefe overdubbed his voice on those tapes to impose the prostitution shit etc etc over normal good advice then I'd feel alot different.

ACORN is still going under a different name now anyway so hopefully they can keep the idiots off the payroll and run a clean orginazion this time around.

But there's dirty tricks being played all over the place on both sides, it fucking pisses me off more every day to see these parties always trying to run the other down when they're both crooked as fuck.

You got the 2500 dollar strip scandal with the repubs then they counter with pelosi's ridiculous spending on liquor, it's one thing after another.
Hames Jetfield
Pimping Your Demo At Shows

Post by Hames Jetfield »

dtmfs wrote:I saw Maddow whining about that shit already, and in what seems to be typical MSNBC fashion as of late she harped on about a guy from ACORN calling the cops but had no video evidence to back it up just some "according to so and so" Bullshit. Bottom line is ACORN got punked by a stupid ass mother fucker and thanks to a few idiots who worked for them they went down.

WTF is up with Olbermann and Maddow crying about shit and not proving it? They(fox) showed some anti war protesters burning the flag and have plenty of actual evidence, But douchebag Olbermann drones on about spitting and racial slurs and can't provide shit aside from his pompous glare. But that's not really what concerns MSNBC anyway, it's what Sarah Palin paid for her leather outfit, Fuck all the clowns on that channel.

Did that dude edit the tape? Of course, But MSNBC has no room to bitch as hypocritical and biased as they are, They are nothing but the left's version of FOX news, nothing more and nothing less
You do know that there is video of a black congressman betting spat upon, right? I know two claim they were and there is video of one that MSNBC keeps showing. However, I do agree with you about them being the FOX of the left. They're all windbags and it's amazing anyone listens to them.
dtmfs
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by dtmfs »

Hames Jetfield wrote: You do know that there is video of a black congressman betting spat upon, right? I know two claim they were and there is video of one that MSNBC keeps showing. However, I do agree with you about them being the FOX of the left. They're all windbags and it's amazing anyone listens to them.
I've seen the tape in slo mo of the "spitting" incident, looked more to me like the guy was yelling and it startled the fuck out of the guy than he yelled back. Of course the guy could've spit on him purposley and was trying to cover it up that way, I don't know, alot of those Tea baggers are scum no doubt but that vid didn't look bad, disrespectful as hell yelling right in the dudes ear but nothing racial as far as what can be heard.

Plus to this day I've still yet to hear any of the slurs, Olbermann claimed to have a tape, He's never shown it and says he won't. When has that guy ever turned down a chance at Exposing right wingers??

I've said many times, I know damn well there are plenty of hateful racist fucks in that movement, but If you're going to go on your show and brand them all racists which olbermann continues to do than come with some evidence. It's not like anyone will be shocked to hear any of them yell out the N word, so why hold back video proof?

IMO the pundits on the left and some of the politicians are inciting dangerous situations themselves by constantly calling every tea party member racist, and in some cases its working just as well as becks inciting of violence hence the phone messegages by an angry african american threatning to kill a congress woman with his 9MM. Both those fuckers are playing a dangerous game, and sure the right obviously more, fact is someone big on both sides needs to step up and call out all the asshole radicals and tell them to chill before one of the many loons does something terrible.
vlad
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by vlad »

YourMomma wrote:Nothing like prostitution, sex trafficking, tax evasion, and money laundering!

FOX NEWS! FOX NEWS! FOX NEWS! :roll:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cWRTYD26Kxc

Hey, leave the RNC out of this.
My bubbie, king of the hill 1999-2013
LJP 2002-2014

Quick beats in an icy heart
Catch colt draws a coffin cart
There he goes and now here she starts
tin00can
Headlining Clubs

Post by tin00can »

YourMomma wrote:Nothing like prostitution, sex trafficking, tax evasion, and money laundering!

FOX NEWS! FOX NEWS! FOX NEWS! :roll:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cWRTYD26Kxc

Awesome! Thanks for showing that edited video to prove my point.

Nothing wrong with pointing out Fox News is in the wrong, when they are indeed in the wrong. Like here. I'm guessing you were bitching about Mike Wallace a few years ago, right? How is this any different?
tin00can
Headlining Clubs

Post by tin00can »

tin00can wrote:Awesome! Thanks for showing that edited video to prove my point.
They must have edited it so well that they made the ACORN members promote prostitution, sex trafficking, tax evasion, and money laundering...[/quote]

It's like arguing with a wall, except you're not quite as smart as a wall.
dtmfs
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by dtmfs »

I'd be interested to see or hear proof of this. Is there any?
when I say inciting of violence I don't mean he's telling people to go out and kill or anything, I mean it in the same way the left keep bitching about, which I would agree with If I didn't think they were stoking the fire in their own way and they are, So both of them are pussies for doing the shit.