Tea Partier dismisse Birther/Bagger Idiots as "Dumbasses"

Post your thoughts and comments on terrorism, war, and political shit like that.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

Crazy Levi
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Tea Partier dismisse Birther/Bagger Idiots as "Dumbasses"

Post by Crazy Levi »

It's sad when a candidate can't hide his contempt for his own potential supporters.

------------

Ken Buck, Colorado Tea Party Candidate, Apologizes for 'Birther' Swipe

Ken Buck, a Republican Senate hopeful in Colorado, is apologizing for his crude dismissal of Tea Party members questioning whether President Obama was born in the United States as "dumb---es."

http://www.politicsdaily.com/2010/07/26 ... birther%2F
thejuggernaut
Headlining Clubs
Location: Of course you can't stand gay people. Check out your own animated sig, you fucking idiot - Moggio

Re: Tea Partier dismisse Birther/Bagger Idiots as "Dumbasses

Post by thejuggernaut »

Crazy Levi wrote:It's sad when a candidate can't hide his contempt for his own potential supporters.
Heenan Snuka
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas

Post by Heenan Snuka »

thejuggernaut wrote:
Crazy Levi wrote:It's sad when a candidate can't hide his contempt for his own potential supporters.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Stoner wrote:
...we stopped at a restaurant to eat and I was wearing a Sludge shirt. Someone came up and asked me if I read the messageboard - I touched cloth for a split second and then said the shirt was my husband's and just looked at them retardedly.
MasterOfMeatPuppets
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by MasterOfMeatPuppets »

thejuggernaut wrote:
Wasn't this NeverMomma's fave pic? Looks like he got caught napping during some speech.
ImageImage
thejuggernaut
Headlining Clubs
Location: Of course you can't stand gay people. Check out your own animated sig, you fucking idiot - Moggio

Post by thejuggernaut »

MasterOfMeatPuppets wrote:
thejuggernaut wrote:
Wasn't this NeverMomma's fave pic? Looks like he got caught napping during some speech.
LOL

I have no idea regarding never-momma; I just felt it was appropriate for this thread.

What astonishes me is that there aren't more pics of politicians drifting off during speeches/session; useless as politicians are in the real world, minimal props to them for being able to stay awake MOST of the time.

That being said, like Bush's facial expressions not matching the words coming out of his mouth (smiling when talking about war, death etc), Obama has a very bad habit of tilting his head back and "talking down" to people, as though he's The Rock Obama.

Skate4RnR
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Post by Skate4RnR »

I too hate it when black people think they can hold their heads up high.
ImageImageImage