Juan Williams

Post your thoughts and comments on terrorism, war, and political shit like that.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

Tommy
Debut Album Goes Gold

Juan Williams

Post by Tommy »

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2010/10 ... ppearance/

Surprised to not see this on here, unless I'm just blind.

Fox News has re-signed Juan Williams to an expanded role with the network in a multi-year deal, Roger Ailes, chairman and chief executive officer of Fox News, announced Thursday after National Public Radio fired Williams for his comments on the O'Reilly Factor Monday night, when he said it makes him nervous to fly on airplanes with devout Muslims.

Williams will host The O’Reilly Factor on Friday night and will appear with O’Reilly on the show Thursday night.

In making the announcement, Ailes said, “Juan has been a staunch defender of liberal viewpoints since his tenure began at Fox News in 1997. He’s an honest man whose freedom of speech is protected by Fox News on a daily basis.”

NPR terminated Williams in the wake of a discussion he had with O'Reilly concerning the dilemma between fighting jihadists and fears about average Muslims.

"I mean, look, Bill, I'm not a bigot. You know the kind of books I've written about the civil rights movement in this country," Williams said.

"But when I get on a plane, I got to tell you, if I see people who are in Muslim garb and I think, you know, they're identifying themselves first and foremost as Muslims, I get worried. I get nervous."

Williams also commented on remarks by Times Square bomber Faisal Shahzad warning Americans that the fight is coming to the U.S.

"He said the war with Muslims, America's war is just beginning, first drop of blood. I don't think there's any way to get away from these facts," Williams said.

NPR issued a statement Wednesday night saying that it was "terminating" Williams' contract over the remarks.

"Tonight we gave Juan Williams notice that we are terminating his contract as a senior news analyst for NPR News," CEO Vivian Schiller and Senior Vice President for News Ellen Weiss said in a statement.

"Juan has been a valuable contributor to NPR and public radio for many years and we did not make this decision lightly or without regret. However, his remarks on 'The O'Reilly Factor' this past Monday were inconsistent with our editorial standards and practices, and undermined his credibility as a news analyst with NPR," they said. "We regret these circumstances and thank Juan Williams for his many years of service to NPR and public radio."

Williams said Thursday he wasn't given the chance to have a face-to-face conversation with his superiors at NPR before he was let go.

Recalling a conversation with NPR's head of news, Williams said he was told, "This has been decided up the chain."

"I said, 'I don't even get the chance to come in and we do this eyeball to eyeball, person to person and have a conversation. I've been there more than 10 years. We don't have a chance to have a conversation about this.' And she said, 'There's nothing you can say that will change my mind. This has been decided above me and we're terminating your contract,'" Williams recounted to Fox News.

Williams said that he meant exactly what he said about his fears during his appearance on O'Reilly's show.

"I do a double take. I have a moment of anxiety of fear given what happened on 9/11. That's just a reality," he said, noting that when he told his former boss, she suggested that Williams had made a bigoted statement.

"It's not a bigoted statement. In fact, in the course of this conversation with Bill O'Reilly, I said we have an obligation as Americans to be careful to protect the constitutional rights of everyone in our country and to make sure that we don't have any outbreak of bigotry. but that there's a reality. You can not ignore what happened on 9/11 and you cannot ignore the connection to Islamic radicalism, and you can't ignore the fact of what has even recently been said in court with regard to this is the first drop of blood in a Muslim war in America."

The conversation on O'Reilly's show stemmed from a well-publicized argument the previous week between O'Reilly and "The View" hosts Joy Behar and Whoopi Goldberg, who walked off their own set when O'Reilly said, "Muslims killed us on 9/11."

The comment had been an explanation by O'Reilly why the majority of Americans don't want a mosque housed in an Islamic cultural center built near Ground Zero.

The women, who argued that Oklahoma City bomber Tim McVeigh wasn't a Muslim, returned after O'Reilly said that he was -- perhaps inartfully -- talking about Muslim extremists.

The conversation has been fodder for both shows. Goldberg appeared Wednesday night on "On the Record With Greta Van Susteren," and said when she cursed at O'Reilly on air -- a word that was bleeped for broadcast -- she knew she was beyond reason and had to leave.

"He wasn't thoughtful and he knew he wasn't thoughtful and once he said, 'if I offended someone I apologize' ... it showed me that he recognized it," she said.

"But he knew that for us it was not ok. ... He got what he wanted and I don't feel bad about doing it. Should I have sat and just bit my tongue? I don't think I could because it was too much like all the things I heard about black folks and women," Goldberg said, adding that she has no hard feelings and planned to appear on O'Reilly's show in a few weeks..

Williams, a liberal African American commentator who has written extensively on civil rights in America, previously got in trouble with NPR for comments he made while appearing on "The O'Reilly Factor" in February 2009. At that time, he described first lady Michelle Obama as having a "Stokely Carmichael in a designer dress thing going."

Carmichael was a black activist in the 1960s who coined the phrase "Black Power."

After the Carmichael quote, Williams' position at NPR was changed from staff correspondent to national analyst.

NPR can eat a dick
Pill
Headlining Clubs

Re: Juan Williams

Post by Pill »

Tommy wrote:NPR can eat a dick
Why? Williams broke NPR's policies, which I'm sure he knew about seeing as he was there 11 years. Of course, FOX didn't mention that.

I'm sure he'll be fine. He got $2 million out of the deal. Pundits and bloggers on both sides got something to bitch about. Everybody wins.
Tommy
Debut Album Goes Gold

Post by Tommy »

Fired for saying what most people are thinking anyway?

And the "public" part of NPR is a problem. They fired a guy for speaking his mind.
Pill
Headlining Clubs

Post by Pill »

Tommy wrote:They fired a guy for speaking his mind.
They fired him for violating policy.
Landshark2000
Headlining a Theater Tour

Post by Landshark2000 »

It's NPR's loss ... not Juan's.
IDIAMINDADA wrote:Take your child, and leave him in the woods....he has a better chance being raised by a pack of homosexual squirrels.
Nevermind
Recording Debut Album

Post by Nevermind »

Pill wrote:
Tommy wrote:They fired a guy for speaking his mind.
They fired him for violating policy.
No, they fired him because they are sucking George Soros' 2 million dollar cock. Soros didn't like that they had a Fox News personality working for them, so here less than a week after his "donation" to NPR, they became his bitch and gave Juan the axe because he didn't tow the liberal pc line.
Did I mention he's black? Where's Jesse? Call Sharpton yall!
Pill
Headlining Clubs

Post by Pill »

Nevermind wrote:so here less than a week after his "donation" to NPR, they became his bitch and gave Juan the axe because he didn't tow the liberal pc line.
Ninety-nine percent of you cunts that use "liberal" as an insult have no idea what the fucking term means. If you think NPR is "liberal," then you're on crack.

NPR takes its credibility seriously. To ensure credibility, there are policies in place that all staffers (hosts, correspondents, analysts, etc.) with which they must comply. He violated the company's policies, and got the boot.

He also got $2 million to sign on with FOX. So, good for him. I have nothing against him voicing his opinion, but he knew there would be consequences.
Cliffenstein
Playing Shitty Clubs in a Van

Post by Cliffenstein »

I Was Fired for Telling the Truth
Juan Williams / FoxNews.com / October 21, 2010

Yesterday, NPR fired me for telling the truth. The truth is that I worry when I am getting on an airplane and see people dressed in garb that identifies them first and foremost as Muslims.

This is not a bigoted statement. It is a statement of my feelings, my fears after the terrorist attacks of 9/11 by radical Muslims. In a debate with Bill O'Reilly I revealed my fears to set up the case for not making rash judgments about people of any faith. I pointed out that the Atlanta Olympic bomber -- as well as Timothy McVeigh and the people who protest against gay rights at military funerals -- are Christians but we journalists don't identify them by their religion.

And I made it clear that all Americans have to be careful not to let fears lead to the violation of anyone's constitutional rights, be it to build a mosque, carry the Koran or drive a New York cab without the fear of having your throat slashed. Bill and I argued after I said he has to take care in the way he talks about the 9/11 attacks so as not to provoke bigotry.

This was an honest, sensitive debate hosted by O'Reilly. At the start of the debate, Bill invited me, challenged me, to tell him where he was wrong for stating the fact that "Muslims killed us there", in the 9/11 attacks. He made that initial statement on the ABC program, "The View," which caused some of the co-hosts to walk off the set. They did not return until O'Reilly apologized for not being clear that he did not mean the country was attacked by all Muslims but by extremist radical Muslims.

I took Bill's challenge and began by saying that political correctness can cause people to become so paralyzed that they don't deal with reality. And the fact is that it was a group of Muslims who attacked the U.S. I added that radicalism has continued to pose a threat to the United States and much of the world. That threat was expressed in court last week by the unsuccessful Times Square bomber who bragged that he was just one of the first engaged in a "Muslim War" against the United States. -- There is no doubt that there's a real war and people are trying to kill us.

Mary Katharine Ham, a conservative writer, joined the debate to say that it is important to make the distinction between moderate and extreme Islam for conservatives who support the wars in Afghanistan and Iraq on the premise that the U.S. can build up moderate elements in those countries and push out the extremists. I later added that we don't want anyone attacked on American streets because "they heard rhetoric from Bill O'Reilly and they act crazy". Bill agreed and said the man who slashed the cabby was a "nut" and so was the Florida pastor who wanted to burn the Koran.

My point in recounting this debate is to show this was in the best American tradition of a fair, full-throated and honest discourse about the issues of the day. -- There was no bigotry, no crude provocation, no support for anti-Muslim sentiments of any kind.

Two days later, Ellen Weiss, my boss at NPR called to say I had crossed the line, essentially accusing me of bigotry. She took the admission of my visceral fear of people dressed in Muslim garb at the airport as evidence that I am a bigot. She said there are people who wear Muslim garb to work at NPR and they are offended by my comments. She never suggested that I had discriminated against anyone. Instead she continued to ask me what did I mean and I told her I said what I meant. Then she said she did no sense remorse from me. I said I made an honest statement. She informed me that I had violated NPR's values for editorial commentary and she was terminating my contract as a news analyst.

I pointed out that I had not made my comments on NPR. She asked if I would have said the same thing on NPR. I said yes, because in keeping with my values, I will tell people the truth about feelings and opinions.

I asked why she would fire me without speaking to me face to face and she said there was nothing I could say to change her mind, the decision had been confirmed above her, and there was no point to meeting in person. To say the least, this is a chilling assault on free speech. The critical importance of honest journalism and a free flowing, respectful national conversation needs to be had in our country. But it is being buried as collateral damage in a war whose battles include political correctness and ideological orthodoxy.

I say an ideological battle because my comments on "The O'Reilly Factor" are being distorted by the self-righteous ideological, left-wing leadership at NPR. They are taking bits and pieces of what I said to go after me for daring to have a conversation with leading conservative thinkers. They loathe the fact that I appear on Fox News. They don't notice that I am challenging Bill O'Reilly and trading ideas with Sean Hannity. In their hubris, they think by talking with O'Reilly or Hannity, I am lending them legitimacy. Believe me, Bill O'Reilly (and Sean, too) is a major force in American culture and politics whether or not I appear on his show.

Years ago, NPR tried to stop me from going on "The Factor". When I refused, they insisted that I not identify myself as an NPR journalist. I asked them if they thought people did not know where I appeared on the air as a daily talk show host, national correspondent and news analyst. They refused to budge.

This self-reverential attitude was on display several years ago when NPR asked me to help them get an interview with President George W. Bush. I have longstanding relationships with some of the key players in his White House due to my years as a political writer at The Washington Post. When I got the interview, some in management expressed anger that, in the course of the interview, I said to the president that Americans pray for him but don't understand some of his actions. They said it was wrong to say Americans pray for him.

Later, on the 50th anniversary of the Little Rock crisis, President Bush offered to do an NPR interview with me about race relations in America. NPR management refused to take the interview on the grounds that the White House offered it to me and not their other correspondents and hosts. One NPR executive implied I was in the administration's pocket, which is a joke, and there was no other reason to offer me the interview. Gee, I guess NPR news executives never read my bestselling history of the civil rights movement "Eyes On The Prize – America's Civil Rights Years", or my highly acclaimed biography "Thurgood Marshall –American Revolutionary". I guess they never noticed that "ENOUGH," my last book on the state of black leadership in America, found a place on the New York Times bestseller list.

This all led to NPR demanding that I either agree to let them control my appearances on Fox News and my writings or sign a new contract that removed me from their staff but allowed me to continue working as a news analyst with an office at NPR. The idea was that they would be insulated against anything I said or wrote outside of NPR because they could say that I was not a staff member. What happened is that they immediately began to cut my salary and diminish my on-air role. This week when I pointed out that they had forced me to sign a contract that gave them distance from my commentary outside of NPR, I was cut off, ignored and fired.

And now they have used an honest statement of feeling as the basis for a charge of bigotry to create a basis for firing me. Well, now that I no longer work for NPR, let me give you my opinion. This is an outrageous violation of journalistic standards and ethics by management that has no use for a diversity of opinion, ideas or a diversity of staff (I was the only black male on the air). This is evidence of one-party rule and one sided thinking at NPR that leads to enforced ideology, speech and writing. It leads to people, especially journalists, being sent to the gulag for raising the wrong questions and displaying independence of thought.

Daniel Schorr, my fellow NPR commentator who died earlier this year, used to talk about the initial shock of finding himself on President Nixon's enemies list. I can only imagine Dan's revulsion to realize that, today, NPR treats a journalist who has worked for them for ten years with less regard, less respect for the value of independence of thought and embrace of real debate across political lines, than Nixon ever displayed.
Cliffenstein

Post by Cliffenstein »

Pill wrote:NPR takes its credibility seriously. To ensure credibility, there are policies in place that all staffers (hosts, correspondents, analysts, etc.) with which they must comply. He violated the company's policies, and got the boot.
Does it bother you that other NPR staffers, correspondents, analysts have broken these supposed policies and all still have their jobs?
Cliffenstein

Post by Cliffenstein »

A Brief History of NPR's Intolerance and Imbalance
FoxNews.com / October 21, 2010

From calling Tea Party members "Tea Baggers", to saying that "the evaporation of 4 million" Christians would leave the world a better place, to suggesting that God could give former Sen. Jesse Helms or his family AIDS from a blood transfusion, NPR's personalities have said some pretty un-PC things in the past. A look at the record reveals no shortage of intolerant statements and unbalanced segments on the publicly sponsored network's airwaves.

Here's an incomplete list of questionable and controversial content that has aired on NPR or has been uttered by its employees:

-- In June, the Committee for Accuracy in Middle East Reporting in America (CAMERA) said it was easy to see why some refer to NPR as "National Palestine Radio" following a June 2 segment hosted by Tom Ashbrook on the Gaza flotilla incident. The segment featured five guests -- none of whom defended Israel's actions.

Among the five guests, Janine Zacharia, a Middle East correspondent for The Washington Post, was the only one who did not overtly criticize Israel. She also did not defend its actions, CAMERA officials said.

"So there you have it -- five perspectives and not one voice to present the mainstream Israeli perspective," they said in a June 17 press release. "That's Ashbrook's and NPR's version of a balanced discussion on Israel."

-- Last week, Newsbusters, a conservative media watchdog group, claimed that NPR's "Fresh Air" spent most of its hour insinuating that the Republican Party was dangerously infested with extremists.

NPR's Terry Gross hosted Princeton professor Sean Wilentz, who has written that President George W. Bush practiced "a radicalized version of Reaganism," Newsbusters' Tom Graham wrote.

"Can you think of another time in American history when there have been as many people running for Congress who seem to be on the extreme?" Gross asked, according to Graham.

"Not running for Congress, no," Wilentz replied. "I mean even back in the '50s."

-- NPR issued an apology in 2005 for a commentator's remark on the return of Christ following a complaint by the Christian Coalition that the comment was anti-Christian.

On "All Things Considered," the network's afternoon drive-time program, humorist Andrei Codrescu said that the "evaporation of 4 million [people] who believe" in the doctrine of Rapture "would leave the world a better place."

Codrescu, who was on contract with NPR but not a full-time employee, later told The Associated Press he was sorry for the language, but "not for what [he] said."

NPR apologized for the comment, saying, it "crossed a line of taste and tolerance" and was an inappropriate attempt at humor.

-- Also in 2005, NPR apologized to Mark Levin, author of "Men in Black: How the Supreme Court is Destroying America," after a broadcast of its program "Day to Day" falsely accused him of advocating violence against judges. Levin accepted the apology, but said the broadcast was "illustrative of a smear campaign launched by the Left to try and silence" his criticisms of judicial activism.

-- In 2002, the head of NPR issued an apology six months after a report linking anthrax-laced letters to a Christian conservative organization.

-- Also in 2002, during an interview with the Philadelphia City Paper, NPR host Tavis Smiley said he strived to do a show that is "authentically black," but not "too black."

-- In 1995, Nina Totenberg, NPR's award-winning legal affairs correspondent, was allowed to keep her job after telling the host of PBS' "Inside Washington" that if there was "retributive justice" in the world, former North Carolina Sen. Jesse Helms would "get AIDS from a transfusion, or one of his grandchildren will get it."
Pill
Headlining Clubs

Post by Pill »

Cliffenstein wrote:Does it bother you that other NPR staffers, correspondents, analysts have broken these supposed policies and all still have their jobs?
1. Your source is Fox News, which has a vested interest in the matter. Give me an impartial source (i.e. not a conservative- or liberal-leaning outlet).

2. Looking at the list, the claim that bothers me the most is the one against Totenberg. According to NPR, its current ethic policy has been in place since 2004, so Totenberg wouldn't have been violating those rules. That being said, I can't imagine her comments added much to the discussion, and I hoped she was punished in some way, shape or form.

Regarding this:
Yesterday, NPR fired me for telling the truth.
Again, HE VIOLATED POLICY. My workplace doesn't allow sexual harassment. Therefore, I can't go up to a female co-worker and say, "Nice titties." I might have told her the truth about her tits, but I still violated policy. Same thing.
Cliffenstein

Post by Cliffenstein »

Mara Liasson is next, right Pill?

Let this be a lesson for all good liberals...appear on Fox News at your own peril!

Seriously...do you folks just not see the lunacy of what is happening, how this goes against the most basic of elements of what you claim to believe?
Pill
Headlining Clubs

Post by Pill »

Cliffenstein wrote:Mara Liasson is next, right Pill?
I don't have a problem with an NPR personality appearing on MSNBC, CNN or Fox to offer analysis. Williams' comments were not analysis. They were opinion. He appeared as an analyst. Therein lies the problem.

I don't believe NPR could have continued having him on air to offer analysis since his comments don't offer objectivity on the issue. Personalities like O'Reilly, Olbermann, etc. don't have to be objective. They're pundits. Williams wasn't billed as a pundit or commentator.
Seriously...do you folks just not see the lunacy of what is happening, how this goes against the most basic of elements of what you claim to believe?
Alicia Shepard, NPR's ombudsman, posted a blog on the issue:
Alicia Shepard wrote:Many have been troubled over the years by the dual role that Williams has played: balanced news analyst on NPR; more opinionated pundit on Fox.
I can't write an editorial against immigration for one newspaper then go to another and say, "Oh, immigrants are great!" It doesn't work that way.

The public needs to be able to trust the news media (i.e. not pundits) to report without bias. How could NPR continue putting Williams on and expect the audience to believe he wasn't slanted?

I have no problem with Juan Williams expressing his opinion. Do I agree with it? No, but that's not the issue. I do have a problem with a news organization that bills itself as unbiased using biased analysts.

Trust me (heh) Cliff, my view on the matter isn't conservative versus liberal. It's about an employee breaking the rules.
Cliffenstein

Post by Cliffenstein »

Pill wrote:I don't have a problem with an NPR personality appearing on MSNBC, CNN or Fox to offer analysis. Williams' comments were not analysis. They were opinion.
So then, it's settled...you haven't watched the entire segment...you're simply believing whatever BS the liberal sites you frequent are selling you.

Juan didn't offer an opinion...he made a statement about his personal fears because of the events of 9/11 and then juxtaposed that with the idea that we have to get past that fear and treat people as individuals instead of as merely a part of a monolithic group deemed evil or "the enemy".
LuciferSanchez
Passing Out Band Flyers

Post by LuciferSanchez »

"He’s an honest man whose freedom of speech is protected by Fox News on a daily basis.”

I wasn't aware Congress was establishing a law to restrict Williams' freedom of speech.
"You can be a conceited asshole, just as long as you're a conceited asshole who's also a famous dead genius rock star in disguise."
Cliffenstein

Post by Cliffenstein »

LuciferSanchez wrote:I wasn't aware Congress was establishing a law to restrict Williams' freedom of speech.
Where have you been, Sanchez? Liberals have been working hard for many years to restrict everybody's freedom of speech.
Pill
Headlining Clubs

Post by Pill »

Cliffenstein wrote:So then, it's settled...you haven't watched the entire segment...
Wrong, Cliffy Miller. I watched it after reading the initial AP story.
you're simply believing whatever BS the liberal sites you're frequent are selling you.
As I've explained, but you can't seem to comprehend, my views aren't liberal versus conservative. I've read Fox's story, the AP's story, NPR's story, etc. I even read ABC News' story.

I'm curious, have you read any other coverage on the issue besides Fox News? I doubt you have. Hypocrite.
Juan didn't offer an opinion...
Wrong again, you stupid cunt. You suck at this. Go back to remastering fifth-rate hair bands or whatever it is you fail at.
he made a statement about his personal fears because of the events of 9/11

His ... wait for it ... OPINION.
and then juxtaposed that with the idea that we have to get past that fear and treat people as individuals instead of as merely a part of a monolithic group deemed evil or "the enemy".
Let's look at his comments again:
"I mean, look, Bill, I'm not a bigot.

Every bigot I've met begins by saying, "I'm not a bigot." But, that's not the issue.
You know the kind of books I've written about the civil rights movement in this country," Williams said.

"But when I get on a plane, I got to tell you, if I see people who are in Muslim garb and I think, you know, they're identifying themselves first and foremost as Muslims, I get worried. I get nervous."
THAT is an opinion. Call it whatever you want, but it wasn't analysis.

I look at this as a media ethics issue. You see it as, "Dang'um LIEberals hate free talking! Giddyup!"

We won't agree on the issue. I think you're a fucking retard who sucks at life, and you think I'm a left winger that sucks the proverbial liberal dick.

Finally:
Where have you been, Sanchez? Liberals have been working hard for many years to restrict everybody's freedom of speech.
Source? If you link to Fox News, I will slap you.
Skate4RnR
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Post by Skate4RnR »

I wish these pussies would shut the fuck up and kill a Muslim if they want to.

The Black Panthers (Muslims) spilled a lot of blood and fought a lot of fights so this dude can go to integrated schools and eateries. He should be very grateful to the Muslim faith and to the teachings of Allah.
ImageImageImage
Cliffenstein

Post by Cliffenstein »

Why are you so angry, Pill?
Cliffenstein

Post by Cliffenstein »

Pill wrote:Source? If you link to Fox News, I will slap you.
Hey genius...ever heard of the doctrine of political correctness?

I'm sure you can find an article or two about it on FoxNews.com

Here's my address:

Or were you referring to some sort of nerdy internet slap?
Last edited by Cliffenstein on Thu Oct 21, 2010 9:01 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Luminiferous
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Post by Luminiferous »

Did you seriously just post your home address, where I'm sure your wife and soon to be child also live, on the Metal Sludge message board as an invitation to fight??

Holy fuck you really are stupid aren't you?
Cliffenstein

Post by Cliffenstein »

Luminiferous wrote:Did you seriously just post your address, where I'm sure your wife and soon to be child also live, on the Metal Sludge messageboard as an invitation to fight??

So...it was the nerdy internet slap option then.
Last edited by Cliffenstein on Thu Oct 21, 2010 9:46 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Skate4RnR

Post by Skate4RnR »

Cliff, you know YD still lurks here right? You're fucked now.
ImageImageImage
SeminiferousButtNoid
Certified Asshole

Post by SeminiferousButtNoid »

Luminiferous wrote:Did you seriously just post your home address, where I'm sure your wife and soon to be child also live, on the Metal Sludge message board as an invitation to fight??

Agreed. Not because Pill of Poison is going to pass go on the Pasadena Freeway to fight you, but because there are all kinds of crazy fucks on this board that will use that info to fuck with your personal life. You need to delete that immediately. Or the mod does.
GreatWhiteSnake wrote:I'm 46 and my dad's 67 and we kiss each other on the mouth and my 9 yo old son and I do too. It's because we love each other. A lot. And could give a shit what anyone else thinks about us kissing on the mouth.
Skate4RnR

Post by Skate4RnR »

:lol: Fucking retard.
ImageImageImage
Cliffenstein

Post by Cliffenstein »

Mara Liasson is apparently on deck.

I've never heard of this YD fellow.

Should I be cowering in fear because I've been using a real photo of me as my avatar...I mean...some rabid, left-wing metal-sludger might recognize me in real life and tear me to pieces...all because I vote Republican!

Calling all rabid, left-wing metal-sludgers...I just finished early voting. I didn't vote for a single Democrat!
yeahbuddy
Miserable Racist Turd

Post by yeahbuddy »

Pill wrote:
Nevermind wrote:so here less than a week after his "donation" to NPR, they became his bitch and gave Juan the axe because he didn't tow the liberal pc line.
Ninety-nine percent of you cunts that use "liberal" as an insult have no idea what the fucking term means. If you think NPR is "liberal," then you're on crack.

NPR takes its credibility seriously. To ensure credibility, there are policies in place that all staffers (hosts, correspondents, analysts, etc.) with which they must comply. He violated the company's policies, and got the boot.

He also got $2 million to sign on with FOX. So, good for him. I have nothing against him voicing his opinion, but he knew there would be consequences.
Credibility? What the hell are you smokin'?
They just took 1.8 million dollars from George "the boogey man" Soros.
They use tax dollars to run their business. If they didnt have tax payers money, they would go the way of Air America,,,, in the toilet.
Credibility?!? Go suck a dick!
Skate4RnR

Post by Skate4RnR »

Cliffenstein wrote:Mara Liasson is apparently on deck.

I've never heard of this YD fellow.

Should I be cowering in fear because I've been using a real photo of me as my avatar.
No Cliff. It ain't about political beliefs man, it's just as posted prior...there's some crazy ass motherfuckers around and we're lookin' out for you. That's all.

Cheers.
ImageImageImage
vlad
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by vlad »

Williams said a twatty thing..stupid..and here's a clue for anyone else that also thinks that..it's twatty.

Someone in Muslim garb had to go through the exact same screening as everyone else on the plane. The mere idea that someone is dressed in Muslim garb gives someone the willies? Oh for fuck's sake.

Btw, the people who flew the planes into the towers weren't in Muslim garb....they were dressed just like everyone else.

Also, this, judging by the fuckwits in my own town who can't tell a Sikh from a Muslim, the "Muslim garb" could be just about anything...people who dress "funny' scare the big badass Americans. What a bunch of pussies.

NPR liberal? Not for years.
My bubbie, king of the hill 1999-2013
LJP 2002-2014

Quick beats in an icy heart
Catch colt draws a coffin cart
There he goes and now here she starts
Cyber Spirit
Doing 20 Questions with Metal Sludge

Post by Cyber Spirit »

vlad wrote:Williams said a twatty thing..stupid..and here's a clue for anyone else that also thinks that..it's twatty.

Someone in Muslim garb had to go through the exact same screening as everyone else on the plane. The mere idea that someone is dressed in Muslim garb gives someone the willies? Oh for fuck's sake.

Btw, the people who flew the planes into the towers weren't in Muslim garb....they were dressed just like everyone else.

Also, this, judging by the fuckwits in my own town who can't tell a Sikh from a Muslim, the "Muslim garb" could be just about anything...people who dress "funny' scare the big badass Americans. What a bunch of pussies.

NPR liberal? Not for years.

Go and fuck Whoopie Goldberg Vlad,
you commie cunt.The world needs more Cliffys
and less Vlads.