WIKILEAKS...am I the only one who thinks this?

Post your thoughts and comments on terrorism, war, and political shit like that.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

Cliffenstein
Playing Shitty Clubs in a Van

WIKILEAKS...am I the only one who thinks this?

Post by Cliffenstein »

I'm thinkin' the Obama administration has had something to do with this. The idea behind it being to remind people that "the evil Republicans took our country to war over nothing and have killed all these innocent people for no real reason" in the hopes that people will forget about the stimulus that we didn't want and the health care legislation that we didn't want and the cap and trade legislation that we don't want.

Be honest...has this crossed anyone else's mind?
Hames Jetfield
Pimping Your Demo At Shows

Re: WIKILEAKS...am I the only one who thinks this?

Post by Hames Jetfield »

It's crossed my mind that I wish you'd take your annoying ass out! Maybe the USA could get an Apache helicopter over here and do the job right, since you've already been a dumbasss and posted your personal info.
Cliffenstein

Post by Cliffenstein »

Hames Jetfield wrote:It's crossed my mind that I wish you'd take your annoying ass out! Maybe the USA could get an Apache helicopter over here and do the job right, since you've already been a dumbasss and posted your personal info.
Yeah, I get it...only left-wing nutjobs allowed up in here...tow the company line or else!

You should get a job at NPR or somethin'...you'd fit right in over there.
MasterOfMeatPuppets
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by MasterOfMeatPuppets »

Cliffenstein wrote:I'm thinkin' the Obama administration has had something to do with this. The idea behind it being to remind people that "the evil Republicans took our country to war over nothing and have killed all these innocent people for no real reason" in the hopes that people will forget about the stimulus that we didn't want and the health care legislation that we didn't want and the cap and trade legislation that we don't want.

I'm thinkin' you're an idiot. :lol:

It launched in December of 2006.
ImageImage
Cliffenstein

Post by Cliffenstein »

MasterOfMeatPuppets wrote: It launched in December of 2006.
I was referring to being behind the leaks, not the site in general.
Skate4RnR
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Post by Skate4RnR »

I know this thread is about Wikipedia but beyond that I don't understand what's going on. Could you elaborate further please?
ImageImageImage
EvilRockPosh
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas

Post by EvilRockPosh »

Skate4RnR wrote:I know this thread is about Wikipedia but beyond that I don't understand what's going on. Could you elaborate further please?
It's not about Wikipedia. It's about Wikileaks, a whistleblower site. It's actually misnamed, it's not a wiki.
Nunose wrote: Mon Dec 27, 2021 3:59 am Goddamn this shit is exhausting...and people still believe his shit.

You can tell all the people who have been bought and paid for by big pharma

Kiss
Metal Sludge
etc..
tin00can
Headlining Clubs

Post by tin00can »

You know what is worse than wikileaks? Conservatives who see a democrat conspiracy behind just about everything.

Remember when Hillary talked about the "vast right-wing conspiracy" and got mocked? I'm directing that same type of mocking at you.
MasterOfMeatPuppets
MSX Tour Support Act

Cliffenstein wrote:
All of them since 2006? Wikileaks posts thousands of items from around the world, both governmental and corporate.
ImageImage
Luminiferous
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Post by Luminiferous »

Cliffenstein wrote:I'm thinkin' the Obama administration has had something to do with this. The idea behind it being to remind people that "the evil Republicans took our country to war over nothing and have killed all these innocent people for no real reason" in the hopes that people will forget about the stimulus that we didn't want and the health care legislation that we didn't want and the cap and trade legislation that we don't want.

No. I don't see a "wag the dog" conspiracy in everything like some do..
Cliffenstein

Post by Cliffenstein »

MasterOfMeatPuppets wrote:
Cliffenstein wrote:
All of them since 2006? Wikileaks posts thousands of items from around the world, both governmental and corporate.
No! Let me spell this out for you. It is not unusual at all for people in an administration to leak information to those in the media they think are sympathic to their view...this happens in every administration. My thought was a simple wondering as to whether these current leaks are actually coming from the highest levels so as to "remind" people during an election season...a "last ditch effort" so to speak.
Last edited by Cliffenstein on Sun Oct 24, 2010 2:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Skate4RnR

Post by Skate4RnR »

Yeah I'd say so. Sounds like Michelle and the kids to me. Motherfuckers.
ImageImageImage
MurrayFiend

Post by MurrayFiend »

Skate4RnR wrote:Yeah I'd say so. Sounds like Michelle and the kids to me. Motherfuckers.
I don't trust that dog, Bo. Sure, he looks nice enough but he's just another evil cog in the liberal media machine.
HeavyMetalZombie666 wrote:Any chicks on this board like Sean Connery or Roger Moore?
Cliffenstein

Post by Cliffenstein »

MurrayFiend wrote:I don't trust that dog, Bo. Sure, he looks nice enough but he's just another evil cog in the liberal media machine.
haha...awesome...good word work, there Murray!
MurrayFiend

Post by MurrayFiend »

Well, I guess he'd actually be pretty important to that machine if he's leaking some major shit, so I didn't quite use the phrase properly, but... thanks anyway.
HeavyMetalZombie666 wrote:Any chicks on this board like Sean Connery or Roger Moore?
Luminiferous

Post by Luminiferous »

Socks the cat was the last honest pet in the White House..
MasterOfMeatPuppets
MSX Tour Support Act

Cliffenstein wrote: No! Let me spell this out for you. It is not unusual at all for people in an administration to leak information to those in the media they think are sympathic to their view...this happens in every administration. My thought was a simple wondering as to whether these current leaks are actually coming from the highest levels so as to "remind" people during an election season...a "last ditch effort" so to speak.
You mean this guy:
WikiLeaks has not identified the source of the documents, but the U.S. military identified Army intelligence analyst, Bradley Manning, who is currently in military custody, as a possible suspect. He was arrested earlier this year for allegedly leaking a 2007 video of a helicopter strike in Iraq that killed two Iraqis on assignment for the Reuters news agency.
http://www.time.com/time/world/article/ ... 60,00.html
Private First Class Manning was a high toned mover and shaker in Washington, I hear. :roll:

Do some research. This kid loaded secret info onto CDs while pretending to sing along with Lady Gaga then sent them out to Wikileaks, not the president. The Obama administration doesn't need to leak anything to remind us about 'evil' Repubicans getting us into an ill-conceived war. The death notices of soldiers on the front pages of local papers do that just fine.
ImageImage
Cliffenstein

Post by Cliffenstein »

MasterOfMeatPuppets wrote:Do some research. This kid loaded secret info onto CDs while pretending to sing along with Lady Gaga then sent them out to Wikileaks, not the president. The Obama administration doesn't need to leak anything to remind us about 'evil' Repubicans getting us into an ill-conceived war. The death notices of soldiers on the front pages of local papers do that just fine.
Just like all those evil innocent bystanders Obama's unmanned drones kill.

Right?

Yeah...you're one fair-minded, clear thinker!
Last edited by Cliffenstein on Sun Oct 24, 2010 8:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
MasterOfMeatPuppets
MSX Tour Support Act

Cliffenstein wrote:
MasterOfMeatPuppets wrote:Do some research. This kid loaded secret info onto CDs while pretending to sing along with Lady Gaga then sent them out to Wikileaks, not the president. The Obama administration doesn't need to leak anything to remind us about 'evil' Repubicans getting us into an ill-conceived war. The death notices of soldiers on the front pages of local papers do that just fine.
Jjust like all those evil innocent bystanders Obama's unmanned drones kill.

Right?

Yeah...you're one fair-minded, clear thinker!
You thought it was Obama's grand conspiracy and it was really just some Gaga lovin' Army private with a troubled conscience, all because you're too stupid to check the facts. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
ImageImage
Skate4RnR

Post by Skate4RnR »

Which reminds me, where is EYU? Here, I'll do the welfare version.

LisaVie laughing...

Jerry Lewis laughing...

A duck...

A pic of Cliffy with a dunce hat on.
ImageImageImage
absolutely fabulous
Headlining Clubs

Post by absolutely fabulous »

I have a suspicion that if Wikileaks doesn't shut the fuck up, we will get internet regulations...
The Fiendster wrote:I hate everyone in this thread. Especially myself.

FUCK. I need a drink. :lol:
MasterOfMeatPuppets
MSX Tour Support Act

absolutely fabulous wrote:I have a suspicion that if Wikileaks doesn't shut the fuck up, we will get internet regulations...
It's IP rights holders pushing for those regulations so they can eliminate sites like The Pirate Bay. No one cares about Wikileaks.
ImageImage
MitziDupree
Queen of the Ping Pong

Post by MitziDupree »

How's the job hunt going, Cliffy?
Kristi Vicious wrote:
Someone clone her now, so we have an army of Mitzis when she dies.
Luminiferous

Post by Luminiferous »

Well after the Republicans take over tomorrow, it should take them by next Friday to have everything fixed in the country and Cliffy should be gainfully employed by the following Monday afternoon..
MasterOfMeatPuppets
MSX Tour Support Act

He doesn't have a job? :lol:
ImageImage
Skate4RnR

Post by Skate4RnR »

MasterOfMeatPuppets wrote:He doesn't have a job? :lol:
Nope! Just lookin' for a goddamn handout!
ImageImageImage
Pill
Headlining Clubs

Post by Pill »

MasterOfMeatPuppets wrote:He doesn't have a job? :lol:
Good question. Cliff, how much did you get paid to REMASTER the first Faster Pussycat record or KISS' "Hot In The Shade"?
Cliffenstein

Post by Cliffenstein »

Pill wrote:Good question. Cliff, how much did you get paid to REMASTER the first Faster Pussycat record or KISS' "Hot In The Shade"?
I've stated on more than one occasion on this board that I make my living mastering records.

Sometimes I decide to remaster an album for my own enjoyment, sharing the results with others who own the original recordings.

You, and a few others here, are certainly free to not check out the remasters that are offered freely to you. You're also free to continue to impugn me without even taking the time to check out the work. Then again...that certainly says a lot more about you then it ever could about me.
CrouchingStonerHiddenBong
Queen Bee

Post by CrouchingStonerHiddenBong »

Who carries your health insurance?
tym wrote:She makes My air head 11 year old Girl look like Nikita Tesla.
Pill
Headlining Clubs

Post by Pill »

I've stated on more than one occasion on this board that I make my living mastering records.
So, you're broke. Understood.
Sometimes I decide to remaster an album for my own enjoyment, sharing the results with others who own the original recordings.
How do you know they own the original recordings? Do they have to send you a picture with them holding the album? I was always curious about this.
You, and a few others here, are certainly free to not check out the remasters that are offered freely to you.
I own most of the albums you remaster, and I no longer listen to a majority of them.
You're also free to continue to impugn me without even taking the time to check out the work.
I've heard your music. It's not good, so why would your remasters be?
Then again...that certainly says a lot more about you then it ever could about me.
I have steady employment. You remaster hair band albums. I win.